There Has Never Been A Greater Betrayal By A President

There were nearly 200 arrests during the violence that erupted during the Floyd protests.

I imagine there will be more arrests for the Trump Capitol event.

Better get a better source for your claims. There were over 550 arrests in Minneapolis alone during the Floyd riots.

How many people have been arrested during George Floyd protests?
AP tally finds 9,300 arrests have been made across the US in connection with recent protests against police brutality.

Ands nearly a dozen have been prosecuted...

See, arrests are meaningless when corrupt Soros controlled prosecutors refuse to uphold the law - scum like Kim Gardener.

Even NYC warned them before.

This was all planned
Yea...by MAGArats
Sorry the real facts are coming out. I guess CNN is even following up this was preplanned.

The siege began about 20 min before Trump finished.......LOL..LOLOL.

Who put tem up to it now......I have a feeling I know who.......Igor says hey.

The FBI said this was going to happen the day before....................Boy what a fuck up this set up was.
"The siege began about 20 min before Trump finished.......LOL..LOLOL."

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

Twice Impeached Trump started speaking at about noon and carried on for 1:15:00...

So by 1:15, he was done. About half an hour later, starting at 1:50, is when the domestic terrorists began storming the Capitol...

I agree with Liz Cheney about as often as I agreed with her father.
But I would never question her conservative bonafides or her patriotism.

It has nothing to do with patriotism, it has to do with her father. Trump spoke more harshly about GW than he has DumBama, and Cheney was Bush's VP. Trump has been against GW since he first went into Iraq.

About betrayal by a president as the OP asks ----

Does anyone else think Trump's speech last night, of which I watched a few minutes, basically throws all his supporters under the bus? They came because he called, they marched on the Capitol because he said to, and now he says it's all their fault.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Color me disappointed. :sad:
If it brings you any comfort, he didn't really want to read that speech.

One or two Republicans will peel off and vote to impeach

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave
We have been forced by the media and big tech to look the other way while the election was stolen. They are scared shitless Trump will run again. If he does he will get 100 million votes and Democrats know it.

About betrayal by a president as the OP asks ----

Does anyone else think Trump's speech last night, of which I watched a few minutes, basically throws all his supporters under the bus? They came because he called, they marched on the Capitol because he said to, and now he says it's all their fault.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Color me disappointed. :sad:
If it brings you any comfort, he didn't really want to read that speech.
Who told you that Assflap?

They were terrorists and insurrectionists who killed, vandalized and looted our citadel of democracy.
The only person shot down in cold blood was an unarmed Air Force vet. That's murder in any court.

A couple of police died due to their own
medical issues. Stop with your moronic lies.

So the cop who had his skull crushed by a fire extinguisher, another who will likely lose an eye, and the dude who was smacked silly with an American flag don't count? Fuck you

Republican California Rep. Tom McClintock said Wednesday that there might not have been any Capitol riot if the Black Lives Matter (BLM) and antifa rioters had been prosecuted “with the same determination” as impeachment.

You're an idiot. Sure, the cop who died because a fire extinguisher was thrown at his head, died of his own"medical issues"

Break free of your delusional state or seek help for it.
That's Antifa's M.O. Not a Trump supporter. Want to comment on the unarmed woman who was
murdered in cold blood?
Liar..that was a Trumper who killed the police officer. A domestic terrorist who murdered the officer for doing his job.

If you can't admit to that one simple truth, then there is no hope.

As I said you need to break free of your delusional state or seek help.

Do you know this guy?

They were terrorists and insurrectionists who killed, vandalized and looted our citadel of democracy.
The only person shot down in cold blood was an unarmed Air Force vet. That's murder in any court.

A couple of police died due to their own
medical issues. Stop with your moronic lies.

14 officers were assaulted.
The Antifa/BLM body count of police officers is 100 times higher, NAZI.
That is another issue not an issue of comparison because the two are mutually exclusive.
Yeah, right. Don't look over there at evidence that proves what a monumental hypocrite. We're only allowed to look at the events you fucking Nazis want us to look at.

You DIM nazis care only when a Republican kills a cop. You don't give a flying fuck about all the cops your NAZI storm troopers have killed. That's all you proved.
Are they Nazis? They are more like Tonton Macoute.

Republican California Rep. Tom McClintock said Wednesday that there might not have been any Capitol riot if the Black Lives Matter (BLM) and antifa rioters had been prosecuted “with the same determination” as impeachment.
Antifa and burn loot murder are the shock troops of the democrat communists. They are allowed and encouraged in burning, looting and murdering.

Antifa and burn loot murder are the shock troops of the democrat communists. They are allowed and encouraged in burning, looting and murdering.
As long as it is not inside the Capitol building.

As long as it is not inside the Capitol building.
Do you recall
1610649208611.png
the cars burning at Trump's inaugural? Do you recall the violence? STFU.

There were nearly 200 arrests during the violence that erupted during the Floyd protests.

I imagine there will be more arrests for the Trump Capitol event.

Better get a better source for your claims. There were over 550 arrests in Minneapolis alone during the Floyd riots.

How many people have been arrested during George Floyd protests?
AP tally finds 9,300 arrests have been made across the US in connection with recent protests against police brutality.

That was from the DC area only, not nationwide.

there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there is unrest in our lives

"This is as much about public outcry and organizing and mobilizing and applying pressure so that this GOP-led Senate and these governors that continue to carry water for this administration, putting the American people in harm’s way, turning a deaf ear to the needs of our families and our communities — hold them accountable," she said.

"Make the phone calls, send the emails, show up," she added. "You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives."

Pressley received swift backlash with critics accusing her of condoning lawlessness. Pressley said she didn’t expect that reaction.

"There are moments in real time when you’re offering something — on a stage in a dais, in an interview — where you become aware: ‘I’m going to experience a lot of vitriol for this,’" Pressley recalled about her comment in a Jan. 3 USA Today article. "I have to say, for this particular moment, I had not anticipated that, because it was a framing that I have used many times before."

There was no indication Pressley necessarily meant anything other than peaceful protest.

Ah, the Baghdad Bobs of the Nazi propaganda corps making excuses for a party member inciting riots and violence.

"We take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. And sadly, the domestic enemies to our voting system and honoring our Constitution are right at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with their allies in the Congress of the United States. But again, let’s just get out there and mobilize, organize, and not let the President deter anybody from voting. And again, support the postal system, which is election central. They’re doing everything they can, suppress the vote with their actions, scare people, intimidate by saying law enforcement will be there, diminish the role of the postal system and all of this. It’s shameful, enemies of the state.” - Nazi leader, Nancy Pigshit

Wrong again bucko, see the master propagandists like the Nazi, never use the full quote, they only use what they can parse into the context their talking points. Like master propagandist and Democracy's saboteur, El Rushbo.

I agree with Liz Cheney about as often as I agreed with her father.
But I would never question her conservative bonafides or her patriotism.

It has nothing to do with patriotism, it has to do with her father. Trump spoke more harshly about GW than he has DumBama, and Cheney was Bush's VP. Trump has been against GW since he first went into Iraq.

Another ^ with a selective trap for a brain ;)

Forum List

Back