There Goes the Stimulus Check! Goodbye!

Lol Christ. Let me ask you this. Let’s say for the sake of argument there was fraud. How can you possibly say with any confidence there was enough of it to give the election to Trump? I mean just how many of the swing states did Trump win? All of them? Gee that’s convenient lol. Also, how about fraud coming from Trump voters. Can you rule that out? If so, based on what? What about the states Trump won? Were those conveniently beacons of integrity?
Yes, he won ALL OF THEM. You don't know ? ABC News showed the results at 3:45 AM, Nov 4th morning, when Trump was waay ahead in all those states - just before the counting stopping and the cheat machines switched hundreds of thousands of Trump vote over to Biden. Millions of people went to bed knowing Trump had won, only to wake up and see they were giving the states to Biden, and everybody said "Who?.....hah?.......wha?

1608352438943.png

And the fraud was primarily only in those states that Democrats needed to swing the election over to Biden. That's why just those states are the ones being contested.

It boils down to the trigger. One pull of the trigger per bullet. Of course, again, my interpretation of this weapon is way besides the point. Obviously it doesn’t require much human effort to, you know, keep pulling the trigger lol
So you think that guns that fire a single shot with each pull of the trigger, should not be protected by the 2nd amendment ? Would sling shots be OK ?

1608352846342.png

Lol Christ. Let me ask you this. Let’s say for the sake of argument there was fraud. How can you possibly say with any confidence there was enough of it to give the election to Trump? I mean just how many of the swing states did Trump win? All of them? Gee that’s convenient lol. Also, how about fraud coming from Trump voters. Can you rule that out? If so, based on what? What about the states Trump won? Were those conveniently beacons of integrity?
Yes, he won ALL OF THEM. You don't know ? ABC News showed the results at 3:45 AM, Nov 4th morning, when Trump was waay ahead in all those states - just before the counting stopping and the cheat machines switched hundreds of thousands of Trump vote over to Biden. Millions of people went to bed knowing Trump had won, only to wake up and see they were giving the states to Biden, and everybody said "Who?.....hah?.......wha?

View attachment 431005

And the fraud was primarily only in those states that Democrats needed to swing the election over to Biden. That's why just those states are the ones being contested.
Lol dude it was well established that the mail in votes would be counted after in person votes in those states. That is based on fucking legislation that republicans came up with. It was REPUBLICANS who had those counting rules in place as far as what votes to count first. They are the ones who ran those elections to begin with.

Remember Iowa on election night? Biden had a good lead. Of course as the news networks correctly explained, mail in votes were counted first. That is why by morning the state went to Trump. That is just how fucking individual states decided how to count votes.

Dont give me this White House official shit. Why the fuck would I trust anything they have to say?

You still haven’t explained how you rule out any red state or voter fraud. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

It boils down to the trigger. One pull of the trigger per bullet. Of course, again, my interpretation of this weapon is way besides the point. Obviously it doesn’t require much human effort to, you know, keep pulling the trigger lol
So you think that guns that fire a single shot with each pull of the trigger, should not be protected by the 2nd amendment ? Would sling shots be OK ?

View attachment 431007
Why would we even be talking about sling shots?

I hope they also allow lawsuits against gun manufacturers.
WHY ? You liberals are nuts. This is why we have to get you out of this country, or at least separate you from us somehow. Why don't you just go away, and form your own crazy country, based on your own crazy ideas ? GO!
Yep, when they say, and then they try to implement their crazy, we should definitely stand firm that we aren't going along with it.

Yes, they need to definitely separate from we who are like minded on the issues, because they don't need to be in control of anything we believe in. That's a fact.

For them to lead us now, is a travesty of justice to us big time. We should definitely have the freedom of choice in our lives always, and in this country. This screwed up country that attempted to annex every issue thought of, and doing so off of the backs of just a few issues that we had corrected long ago, definitely should warrant the break up of this country into two countries now or into bordered states that are United in our belief's. It's really that serious of a situation now.

Of course what happened to the blacks in this country needed corrected, but to use that to bring about so many other changes that were not related to that issue, has been a major play by the Democrat's to take an issue like what we had with the blacks, and to use it to completely change a nation in ways that were never related to that issue at all.

Many black's are seeing this now, and even they are rebuking the annexation of their struggle by thing's not related to their struggle at all. Of course when this happens, they are reffered to as uncle tom's and aunt thomasina's.

This virus has really brought out how crazy the Democrat's really are, and why the nation either needs to get them out of power or the conservatives need to separate from them somehow. The Democrat's literally hate the conservatives, and that is a major development in this nation now.

Last edited:
So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine.
#1 He won the election, you pathetic loser.
#2 Link to your bullshit. Link to Biden saying this.
Yea, we will see in four years who the real loser is .you stupid ass sheeples elected a fucking moron that cannot put two words together without studdering.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

4m6pbm.jpg

Yep, when they say, and then they try to implement their crazy, we should definitely stand firm that we aren't going along with it.

Yes, they need to definitely separate from we who are like minded on the issues, because they don't need to be in control of anything we believe in. That's a fact.

For them to lead us now, is a travesty of justice to us big time. We should definitely have the freedom of choice in our lives always, and in this country. This screwed up country that attempted to annex every issue thought of, and doing so off of the backs of just a few issues that we had corrected long ago, definitely should warrant the break up of this country into two countries now or into bordered states that are United in our belief's. It's really that serious of a situation now.

Of course what happened to the blacks in this country needed corrected, but to use that to bring about so many other changes that were not related to that issue, has been a major play by the Democrat's to take an issue like what we had with the blacks, and to use it to completely change a nation in ways that were never related to that issue at all.

Many black's are seeing this now, and even they are rebuking the annexation of their struggle by thing's not related to their struggle at all. Of course when this happens, they are reffered to as uncle tom's and aunt thomasina's.

This virus has really brought out how crazy the Democrat's really are, and why the nation either needs to get them out of power or the conservatives need to separate from them somehow. The Democrat's literally hate the conservatives, and that is a major development in this nation now.
Correct 100%.

You Trumpers can move to Alaska.
Feel free to leave after Christmas.
Keep the oil. We don't need it anymore.
Secede and good luck.
Join with Russia or N Korea, since you and Trump seem to love them so much.

View attachment 431005

Lol dude it was well established that the mail in votes would be counted after in person votes in those states. That is based on fucking legislation that republicans came up with. It was REPUBLICANS who had those counting rules in place as far as what votes to count first. They are the ones who ran those elections to begin with.

Remember Iowa on election night? Biden had a good lead. Of course as the news networks correctly explained, mail in votes were counted first. That is why by morning the state went to Trump. That is just how fucking individual states decided how to count votes.

Dont give me this White House official shit. Why the fuck would I trust anything they have to say?

You still haven’t explained how you rule out any red state or voter fraud. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

Then it should be super easy to link to this legislation in PA, MI WI, and GA....I’ll wait...

You Trumpers can move to Alaska.
Feel free to leave after Christmas.
Keep the oil. We don't need it anymore.
Secede and good luck.
Join with Russia or N Korea, since you and Trump seem to love them so much.
We'll stay right where we are. And you can stay where you are too. As long as you're not part of the country that we are, all will be fine.

1. It is YOU who hasn't explained. Did you read the OP ? Do you know what we're talking about here ? How can Biden claim to be for poor people, when he wants to tax them hundreds of dollars for their guns and magazines, while he knows rich people won't be affected ?

2. I f you have any evidence of red state voter fraud, let's hear it. :biggrin: On second thought, nah, we don't need any more leftist bullshit.

Lol good god dude. You are in serious denial. Congress meets on January 6th to finalize this. There is no way in hell the SC will even look at another case before then after dozens of lawsuits have been rejected. This shit is over. It’s amazing how you people call the left snowflakes when you can’t even man up and Trump is done. Biden is president. Get over it.
Supreme Court WILL look at upcoming cases in 6 swing states, and plenty of chance they will declare the certifications invalid, overturning those elections. Nothing is over, no matter how much you would like it to be that way, and how much you want to convince everybody. It ain't over till its over, and it's nowhere near over.

You are who should man up, and accept that you lost in a landslide (5 o 1). All this dishonesty of Democrats, will be remembered for a long time, and dealt with.

So OANN told you that the Supreme Court was going to give the election to Trump AND.......that there was a good chance that the they will declare the certifications invalid, overturning the election.

So, um.....how'd that work out?

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine. Then there is other taxes that will be imposed for mandatory engraving and some other requirements. I didn't keep listening to the whole array of taxes Biden was talking about, because I was beginning to feel sick watching him.

So if somebody has just 3 guns (1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun) and at least 1 magazine for each, that would = $1200 in tax, we're gonna have to pay, just to do what the Constitution gives us the right to do. Wow! Just think if we had to pay out all that money to exercise free speech, or freedom of religion.

Wow, that's going to cost me.,.... let's see, carry the infinity...... 0 dollars and 0 cents. Brutal.
Guess that's one of the perqs of not being enslaved to the death machine mentality.

It's interesting how you tried to compare concepts with artifacts here. Please tell the class how it costs money to speak because you have to buy some kind of instrument.

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine.
#1 He won the election, you pathetic loser.
#2 Link to your bullshit. Link to Biden saying this.
He didnt. Its assumption.
He said he wants to regulate "assault weapons" and shit under the national firearms act. Currently, items under that require tax money to register. So people assume it will be the same amount.

First, there is no such thing as an "assault weapon".
Almost any weapon can be used for or made useful as an assault weapon.
It just means easy to carry essentially.
Instead of more powerful, assault weapons are weaker so they are lighter and have less recoil.

Second is that the 2nd amendment is VERY clear that only states and municipalities have any firearms jurisdiction at all.

Third is that it is illegal to make anyone register anything, like what religion they are, who they voted for, etc.
It is not only privacy, but the safety of political anonymity. Deliberately enhancing government retaliation is totally against the principles of a democratic republic. The authority of the police and military to be armed comes from the inherent right of individuals to be armed, and it is the police and military who should be disarmed first. They are the danger, not average citizens.

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine. Then there is other taxes that will be imposed for mandatory engraving and some other requirements. I didn't keep listening to the whole array of taxes Biden was talking about, because I was beginning to feel sick watching him.

So if somebody has just 3 guns (1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun) and at least 1 magazine for each, that would = $1200 in tax, we're gonna have to pay, just to do what the Constitution gives us the right to do. Wow! Just think if we had to pay out all that money to exercise free speech, or freedom of religion.

Wow, that's going to cost me.,.... let's see, carry the infinity...... 0 dollars and 0 cents. Brutal.
Guess that's one of the perqs of not being enslaved to the death machine mentality.

It's interesting how you tried to compare concepts with artifacts here. Please tell the class how it costs money to speak because you have to buy some kind of instrument.

Anyone who does not have arms is a danger to the ideal of a democratic republic, which is supposed to rely only on armed citizens, not paid mercenary police or military.

Anyone who does not have arms is a danger to the ideal of a democratic republic, which is supposed to rely only on armed citizens, not paid mercenary police or military.

Sorry but I gave up comic books in childhood. You have fun though.

Surely, Biden must know the economic class implications of this confiscation masquerading as a "tax". He must know that rich gun owners won't sweat it one bit. Small change to them. But for poor gun owners, this is a wallop to the bank account, and many won't be able to pay it at all, and will have to hand over their guns to Biden's storm troopers coming around to confiscate them.

So much for the Democrat notion that they are the saviors of the poor, and taxers of the rich.

And so much for a chance to improve the economy, when millions of people will have hundreds of $$$ LESS to spend - that money going to the government, instead of
into the economy. And what will that money go to ? Welfare for illegal aliens ?

I don't really know who will be POTUS on January 21, but it should never be forgotten how Biden went after the poor, willing to grab their last $$ in the bank, while bragging that he is their friend. But then those of us who perceive more than just mainstream leftist OMISSION media, know about Biden's shady dealings, like those involving China, which the left media kept hidden until after the election.

New Poll Showing the Effect Biden Scandal Would Have Had on the Election Is Infuriating (redstate.com)

SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals (thegatewaypundit.com)
What the fuck does this have to do with a stimulus check?
It's obvious to everyone, I'm sorry you are uneducated.
Coming from you..the undisputed stupidest jackass on this board..that's rich.

You should just be glad that the founders didn't put an intelligence clause in the 2nd..because you'd be limited to a water pistol.

BTW..Trump lost.
So you still don't understand LOL
Nope..I thought about it for a moment..saw some strained relationship between the 1200 bucks in taxes..fictionally placed on guns..and the 1200 in stimulus money--guessed some juvenile linkage that purports to say that the Gov.-- Dems-- give with one hand and take with the other...laughed..and moved on.
fictionally?
Yeah..when you stipulate a hypothetical tax..based on some campaign statements....and construct an elaborate chain of events based on this hypothetical..it's called fiction.
So we shouldnt discuss the outcomes of policies of the president-elect. Gotcha
Err..possible outcomes of possible policies--which is..again..fiction. Given that Tax powers are Congress's province--we're talking low-probability possibilities.
Although the OP acts as though this is an imminent reality..pushing that 'gun-grabber' button you all love.
You mean he didn't anounce his proposed policies when he was running for office?

Surely, Biden must know the economic class implications of this confiscation masquerading as a "tax". He must know that rich gun owners won't sweat it one bit. Small change to them. But for poor gun owners, this is a wallop to the bank account, and many won't be able to pay it at all, and will have to hand over their guns to Biden's storm troopers coming around to confiscate them.

So much for the Democrat notion that they are the saviors of the poor, and taxers of the rich.

And so much for a chance to improve the economy, when millions of people will have hundreds of $$$ LESS to spend - that money going to the government, instead of
into the economy. And what will that money go to ? Welfare for illegal aliens ?

I don't really know who will be POTUS on January 21, but it should never be forgotten how Biden went after the poor, willing to grab their last $$ in the bank, while bragging that he is their friend. But then those of us who perceive more than just mainstream leftist OMISSION media, know about Biden's shady dealings, like those involving China, which the left media kept hidden until after the election.

New Poll Showing the Effect Biden Scandal Would Have Had on the Election Is Infuriating (redstate.com)

SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals (thegatewaypundit.com)

You'll be fine. The plan in question only potentially effects assault weapons. Not hand guns, almost no rifles, no shot guns. And would come with at least a 30 day grace period (likely 90 day) to register assault weapons for free.
Ummm "assault weapons" ARE rifles.
These gun control assholes are woefully ignorant, aren't they?

I hope they also allow lawsuits against gun manufacturers.
WHY ? You liberals are nuts. This is why we have to get you out of this country, or at least separate you from us somehow. Why don't you just go away, and form your own crazy country, based on your own crazy ideas ? GO!
Lol you’re stuck with us. Plus, you’re stuck with democrats in power. Get used to it.
For a while. The mid-terms are coming and typically democrats overreach when they have power and get clobbered the next cycle.

Forum List

Back