There Goes the Stimulus Check! Goodbye!

"Saying so.." is not doing..ignorant douche. They say that shit for the same reason your guys yap about grabbing guns--it gins up the base.
Anyone who has a clue about how our Govt. operates and is structured would know that there has never been a serious effort to undermine the 2nd...and there really couldn't be..as the SCOTUS would squash it.

Yes, I ignore the videos..just as I ignore the right wing Agit/prop as well.

I don't know about "no one believing me"....but if you started agreeing with me..I'd have to check my hole card!
DODGE! If a politician says something, that is to be taken seriously (or don't say it). I have no doubt that Biden will grab every gun he can, and even more than what he talks about. Saying so = doing.

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine. Then there is other taxes that will be imposed for mandatory engraving and some other requirements. I didn't keep listening to the whole array of taxes Biden was talking about, because I was beginning to feel sick watching him.

So if somebody has just 3 guns (1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun) and at least 1 magazine for each, that would = $1200 in tax, we're gonna have to pay, just to do what the Constitution gives us the right to do. Wow! Just think if we had to pay out all that money to exercise free speech, or freedom of religion.

Surely, Biden must know the economic class implications of this confiscation masquerading as a "tax". He must know that rich gun owners won't sweat it one bit. Small change to them. But for poor gun owners, this is a wallop to the bank account, and many won't be able to pay it at all, and will have to hand over their guns to Biden's storm troopers coming around to confiscate them.

So much for the Democrat notion that they are the saviors of the poor, and taxers of the rich.

And so much for a chance to improve the economy, when millions of people will have hundreds of $$$ LESS to spend - that money going to the government, instead of
into the economy. And what will that money go to ? Welfare for illegal aliens ?

I don't really know who will be POTUS on January 21, but it should never be forgotten how Biden went after the poor, willing to grab their last $$ in the bank, while bragging that he is their friend. But then those of us who perceive more than just mainstream leftist OMISSION media, know about Biden's shady dealings, like those involving China, which the left media kept hidden until after the election.

New Poll Showing the Effect Biden Scandal Would Have Had on the Election Is Infuriating (redstate.com)

SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals (thegatewaypundit.com)

No Links....

But you are trying to imply that Biden is trying implement the constitution by having a regulated militia.... The regulated militia need to know how many arms they have and the ability to track them....

The OP must be very happy because this money will go into making the regulated militia better, more organised & better trained for the time when they are needed...

On other news there is a story on facebook that the English are going to invade America to get there land back. The US Military said they are over whelmed by this threat and need the militia help.

"Saying so.." is not doing..ignorant douche. They say that shit for the same reason your guys yap about grabbing guns--it gins up the base.
Anyone who has a clue about how our Govt. operates and is structured would know that there has never been a serious effort to undermine the 2nd...and there really couldn't be..as the SCOTUS would squash it.

Yes, I ignore the videos..just as I ignore the right wing Agit/prop as well.

I don't know about "no one believing me"....but if you started agreeing with me..I'd have to check my hole card!
DODGE! If a politician says something, that is to be taken seriously (or don't say it). I have no doubt that Biden will grab every gun he can, and even more than what he talks about. Saying so = doing.

Na...

Biden could be joking.... Trump did it all the time....

Anything out of Biden's mouth that you don't like for the next 4 years is a joke... Biden is just trolling you... You see you are triggered right now and we are all laughing at you...

Biden is great at triggering the Trumpsters...

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine. Then there is other taxes that will be imposed for mandatory engraving and some other requirements. I didn't keep listening to the whole array of taxes Biden was talking about, because I was beginning to feel sick watching him.

So if somebody has just 3 guns (1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun) and at least 1 magazine for each, that would = $1200 in tax, we're gonna have to pay, just to do what the Constitution gives us the right to do. Wow! Just think if we had to pay out all that money to exercise free speech, or freedom of religion.

Surely, Biden must know the economic class implications of this confiscation masquerading as a "tax". He must know that rich gun owners won't sweat it one bit. Small change to them. But for poor gun owners, this is a wallop to the bank account, and many won't be able to pay it at all, and will have to hand over their guns to Biden's storm troopers coming around to confiscate them.

So much for the Democrat notion that they are the saviors of the poor, and taxers of the rich.

And so much for a chance to improve the economy, when millions of people will have hundreds of $$$ LESS to spend - that money going to the government, instead of

I don't really know who will be POTUS on January 21, but it should never be forgotten how Biden went after the poor, willing to grab their last $$ in the bank, while bragging that he is their friend. But then those of us who perceive more than just mainstream leftist OMISSION media, know about Biden's shady dealings, like those involving China, which the left media kept hidden until after the election.

New Poll Showing the Effect Biden Scandal Would Have Had on the Election Is Infuriating (redstate.com)

SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals (thegatewaypundit.com)

You'll be fine. The plan in question only potentially effects assault weapons. Not hand guns, almost no rifles, no shot guns. And would come with at least a 30 day grace period (likely 90 day) to register assault weapons for free.
Ummm "assault weapons" ARE rifles.

A tiny percentage of rifles are 'assault weapons'. Since all we know about his weapon is that its a rifle, the odds of any given rifle being an assault weapon are quite low. Handguns don't qualify at all. Nor do shotguns.

My 30-06 doesn't quality. Almost no rifles do.
In truth..there are no 'assault' weapons--only assault people. But that issue is too hard..so people treat the symptoms instead of the disease.
There ARE assault weapons, as we had, when we were in the Army. They're rifles can are changeable from single shot, to 3 shot burst, to fully automatic (ex M4A1). Biden is going after guns (ex. AR15) that don't fit that description, that merely fire with each pull of the trigger.

And sometimes, in some situations, a fully automatic rifle may be needed for home defense. Gonna feel safe with a 6 shooter when these creeps show up at your door ?

1608287246760.png
1608287485016.png
1608287271855.png

1608287525838.png
1608288005536.png

1608288246567.png

No Links....

But you are trying to imply that Biden is trying implement the constitution by having a regulated militia.... The regulated militia need to know how many arms they have and the ability to track them....

The OP must be very happy because this money will go into making the regulated militia better, more organised & better trained for the time when they are needed...

On other news there is a story on facebook that the English are going to invade America to get there land back. The US Military said they are over whelmed by this threat and need the militia help.
1. LOL. I never "imply", insinuate, or infer ANYTHING. If I have something to say, I say it.

2. I have said nothing about any "regulated militia" Those are YOUR words & thoughts, not mine, and I have no idea what you're even talking about.

3. There are lots of stories on Facebook. Dragons, war of the worlds, etc. This is a forum dealing with the REAL world.

4. Sorry to disillusion all those Democrats out there staunchly programmed to require links for everything, but links are not always needed. HA HA. There! Obliterated one of your fundamental illusions, in one sentence. Also, what IS NEEDED is COMMON SENSE. Required 100% of the time.
EARTH TO DEMOCRATS: Knowledge comes from a variety of sources, links being ONE of those. Duh!

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine.
#1 He won the election, you pathetic loser.
#2 Link to your bullshit. Link to Biden saying this.
He didnt. Its assumption.
He said he wants to regulate "assault weapons" and shit under the national firearms act. Currently, items under that require tax money to register. So people assume it will be the same amount.

Not people. Only shit for brains right wingers. Normal people know the President can’t raise taxes.

Na...

Biden could be joking.... Trump did it all the time....

Anything out of Biden's mouth that you don't like for the next 4 years is a joke... Biden is just trolling you... You see you are triggered right now and we are all laughing at you...

Biden is great at triggering the Trumpsters...
Now you're getting stupidly ridiculous. When Biden talks about guns, HE'S NOT JOKING, as anyone can plainly see. It;s even written in his campaign platform. Democrats are synonomous with pretending, but they are often atrocious at it.

For those who have a trauma about posts without links, here's a link to Biden's enormous platform on gun control >>

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

Not people. Only shit for brains right wingers. Normal people know the President can’t raise taxes.
That's funny. I remember Trump advocating the cutting of taxes, and soon afterward that's exactly what happened.

Well to start you still believe Trump will be president on 1/21.
No, I have repeatedly said I don't know who will be president on 1/21, (and neither do you). There's lot's of time between now and then, and there are court challenges all over the place, many of which could wind up in the courtrooms of the many judges that Trump has appointed, including 3 of them on the US Supreme Court. And if you think that the Texas ruling is a precursor to all SCOTUS rulings, you are up the wrong tree.

So now that your "start" hasn't started, you can cite your next "absolutely pathetic" notion. Ho hum.

And he believed that the election was over, and that the Supreme Court was going hand Trump victory.

And even more adorably gullible, that the Congress is going to overturn the States' electoral determinations and give the election to Trump on January 6th

That poor soul will believe *anything* if it matches what he wants to believe.

Though it is a lovely demonstration of how useless OAN and NewsMax are in predicting what's going to happen with the election.
All those things could yet happen and you didn't have a shred of evidence to show that they can't or won't. Secondly neither I or OAN or Newsmax predicted those things to happen. The only predictions being made are by you, baselessly predicting they won't and can't happen.
The 2020 election is in uncharted territory right now, and nothing is off the table.

It could easily happen that the SCOTUS could overrule a certification, or 3 or 4 of them, and flip the while thing right back to Trump's ACTUAL WIN at 3:45 AM, Weds morning Nov. 4th. I said "could" not would, but there's nothing to say they wouldn't either. making solid predictions right now is simply foolhardy.

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine.
#1 He won the election, you pathetic loser.
#2 Link to your bullshit. Link to Biden saying this.
He didnt. Its assumption.
He said he wants to regulate "assault weapons" and shit under the national firearms act. Currently, items under that require tax money to register. So people assume it will be the same amount.

What he is proposing isnt "raising taxes"

You'll be fine. The plan in question only potentially effects assault weapons. Not hand guns, almost no rifles, no shot guns. And would come with at least a 30 day grace period (likely 90 day) to register assault weapons for free.
Ummm "assault weapons" ARE rifles.

A tiny percentage of rifles are 'assault weapons'. Since all we know about his weapon is that its a rifle, the odds of any given rifle being an assault weapon are quite low. Handguns don't qualify at all. Nor do shotguns.

My 30-06 doesn't quality. Almost no rifles do.
In truth..there are no 'assault' weapons--only assault people. But that issue is too hard..so people treat the symptoms instead of the disease.
There ARE assault weapons, as we had, when we were in the Army. They're rifles can are changeable from single shot, to 3 shot burst, to fully automatic (ex M4A1). Biden is going after guns (ex. AR15) that don't fit that description, that merely fire with each pull of the trigger.

And sometimes, in some situations, a fully automatic rifle may be needed for home defense. Gonna feel safe with a 6 shooter when these creeps show up at your door ?

View attachment 430608View attachment 430610View attachment 430609
View attachment 430611View attachment 430612

View attachment 430614
I'm liking Grannie's shirt--I bet she'd pop a cap into someone! The rest would just piss themselves.

Well to start you still believe Trump will be president on 1/21.
No, I have repeatedly said I don't know who will be president on 1/21, (and neither do you). There's lot's of time between now and then, and there are court challenges all over the place, many of which could wind up in the courtrooms of the many judges that Trump has appointed, including 3 of them on the US Supreme Court. And if you think that the Texas ruling is a precursor to all SCOTUS rulings, you are up the wrong tree.

So now that your "start" hasn't started, you can cite your next "absolutely pathetic" notion. Ho hum.
Lol good god dude. You are in serious denial. Congress meets on January 6th to finalize this. There is no way in hell the SC will even look at another case before then after dozens of lawsuits have been rejected. This shit is over. It’s amazing how you people call the left snowflakes when you can’t even man up and accept that you lost. Trump is done. Biden is president. Get over it.

Lol you are absolutely pathetic for so many reasons.
You know I am willing to bet that if the FF knew one day that semi automatic rifles would be invented, they would make the 2nd amendment a lot more complex. All you have to do is imagine their logic behind the 2nd amendment for a musket that takes 30 seconds to fire one shot.

Lol good god dude. You are in serious denial. Congress meets on January 6th to finalize this. There is no way in hell the SC will even look at another case before then after dozens of lawsuits have been rejected. This shit is over. It’s amazing how you people call the left snowflakes when you can’t even man up and Trump is done. Biden is president. Get over it.
Supreme Court WILL look at upcoming cases in 6 swing states, and plenty of chance they will declare the certifications invalid, overturning those elections. Nothing is over, no matter how much you would like it to be that way, and how much you want to convince everybody. It ain't over till its over, and it's nowhere near over.

You are who should man up, and accept that you lost in a landslide (5 o 1). All this dishonesty of Democrats, will be remembered for a long time, and dealt with.

You know I am willing to bet that if the FF knew one day that semi automatic rifles would be invented, they would make the 2nd amendment a lot more complex. All you have to do is imagine their logic behind the 2nd amendment for a musket that takes 30 seconds to fire one shot.
Do you know what a semi automatic rifle is ?

Lol good god dude. You are in serious denial. Congress meets on January 6th to finalize this. There is no way in hell the SC will even look at another case before then after dozens of lawsuits have been rejected. This shit is over. It’s amazing how you people call the left snowflakes when you can’t even man up and Trump is done. Biden is president. Get over it.
Supreme Court WILL look at upcoming cases in 6 swing states, and plenty of chance they will declare the certifications invalid, overturning those elections. Nothing is over, no matter how much you would like it to be that way, and how much you want to convince everybody. It ain't over till its over, and it's nowhere near over.

You are who should man up, and accept that you lost in a landslide (5 o 1). All this dishonesty of Democrats, will be remembered for a long time, and dealt with.
Lol Christ. Let me ask you this. Let’s say for the sake of argument there was fraud. How can you possibly say with any confidence there was enough of it to give the election to Trump? I mean just how many of the swing states did Trump win? All of them? Gee that’s convenient lol. Also, how about fraud coming from Trump voters. Can you rule that out? If so, based on what? What about the states Trump won? Were those conveniently beacons of integrity?

Do you know what a semi automatic rifle is ?
I do but even if I didn’t, any moron could tell you there is an obvious difference between that and 1700’s musket lol

I do but even if I didn’t, any moron could tell you there is an obvious difference between that and 1700’s musket lol
What is a semi-automatic rifle ?
It boils down to the trigger. One pull of the trigger per bullet. Of course, again, my interpretation of this weapon is way besides the point. Obviously it doesn’t require much human effort to, you know, keep pulling the trigger lol

Forum List

Back