There Goes the Stimulus Check! Goodbye!

As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.

More here: Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President
biden has already said he won't use an EO on guns. will he or not is the question but he's the first president since bush who didn't start abusing EO's to get around process and separation of powers.

i agree with him on this one for the same logic oddly enough. if you use an EO to dictate bullshit, the next president up will simply "hold my beer" like i've been saying since obama we've been doing.

it has to stop.

I hope they also allow lawsuits against gun manufacturers.
WHY ? You liberals are nuts. This is why we have to get you out of this country, or at least separate you from us somehow. Why don't you just go away, and form your own crazy country, based on your own crazy ideas ? GO!
Lol you’re stuck with us. Plus, you’re stuck with democrats in power. Get used to it.

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.

I hope they also allow lawsuits against gun manufacturers.
You guys really want a shooting war don't you?
Go back to your Cheetos and Old Milwaukee Light, tubby.

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine. Then there is other taxes that will be imposed for mandatory engraving and some other requirements. I didn't keep listening to the whole array of taxes Biden was talking about, because I was beginning to feel sick watching him.

So if somebody has just 3 guns (1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun) and at least 1 magazine for each, that would = $1200 in tax, we're gonna have to pay, just to do what the Constitution gives us the right to do. Wow! Just think if we had to pay out all that money to exercise free speech, or freedom of religion.

Surely, Biden must know the economic class implications of this confiscation masquerading as a "tax". He must know that rich gun owners won't sweat it one bit. Small change to them. But for poor gun owners, this is a wallop to the bank account, and many won't be able to pay it at all, and will have to hand over their guns to Biden's storm troopers coming around to confiscate them.

So much for the Democrat notion that they are the saviors of the poor, and taxers of the rich.

And so much for a chance to improve the economy, when millions of people will have hundreds of $$$ LESS to spend - that money going to the government, instead of
into the economy. And what will that money go to ? Welfare for illegal aliens ?

I don't really know who will be POTUS on January 21, but it should never be forgotten how Biden went after the poor, willing to grab their last $$ in the bank, while bragging that he is their friend. But then those of us who perceive more than just mainstream leftist OMISSION media, know about Biden's shady dealings, like those involving China, which the left media kept hidden until after the election.

New Poll Showing the Effect Biden Scandal Would Have Had on the Election Is Infuriating (redstate.com)

SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals (thegatewaypundit.com)

You'll be fine. The plan in question only potentially effects assault weapons. Not hand guns, almost no rifles, no shot guns. And would come with at least a 30 day grace period (likely 90 day) to register assault weapons for free.

Try it this way:

You'll be fine. The plan in question only potentially effects fiction books. Not nonfiction, almost no textbooks, no biographies. And would come with at least a 30 day grace period (likely 90 day) to register fiction books for free.

Still sound good to you?

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine. Then there is other taxes that will be imposed for mandatory engraving and some other requirements. I didn't keep listening to the whole array of taxes Biden was talking about, because I was beginning to feel sick watching him.

So if somebody has just 3 guns (1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun) and at least 1 magazine for each, that would = $1200 in tax, we're gonna have to pay, just to do what the Constitution gives us the right to do. Wow! Just think if we had to pay out all that money to exercise free speech, or freedom of religion.

Surely, Biden must know the economic class implications of this confiscation masquerading as a "tax". He must know that rich gun owners won't sweat it one bit. Small change to them. But for poor gun owners, this is a wallop to the bank account, and many won't be able to pay it at all, and will have to hand over their guns to Biden's storm troopers coming around to confiscate them.

So much for the Democrat notion that they are the saviors of the poor, and taxers of the rich.

And so much for a chance to improve the economy, when millions of people will have hundreds of $$$ LESS to spend - that money going to the government, instead of

I don't really know who will be POTUS on January 21, but it should never be forgotten how Biden went after the poor, willing to grab their last $$ in the bank, while bragging that he is their friend. But then those of us who perceive more than just mainstream leftist OMISSION media, know about Biden's shady dealings, like those involving China, which the left media kept hidden until after the election.

New Poll Showing the Effect Biden Scandal Would Have Had on the Election Is Infuriating (redstate.com)

SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals (thegatewaypundit.com)

Yea i would bet that's not gonna happen

That plan is like saying "black people can't have guns"

Regulate ammunition. Problem solved.

Regulate the media. Problem solved.

Still sound good to you?
Sure - TV packages are way too expensive. Give us ala carte where we pay for the channels we want.

I'm glad you're on board with regulation, because a shitload of it is coming!
4i6Ckte.gif

]
You don't have a link because you're lying.
You have no way of knowing that, and when you don't know, you should :anj_stfu:
For eight years conservatives propagated the lie that Obama was going to 'confiscate' everyone's guns; it never happened.

Now with a Democrat in the WH the dishonest right is trying to advance the same idiotic lie.
No liar he did try. He just couldn't get them all.

I do not believe any president can create a new tax, that is the sole province of Congress. And even if Congress tried to tax guns, the courts would strike that down as unconstitutional. Any politician who votes to tax gun ownership will be voted out of office in every state or district that isn't solidly blue. And they know that. So, relax cuz that ain't gonna happen.
They already tax machine guns and such.
If the Dems get the Senate, dont think they would pull no shit like this.
And dont put too much faith in the activists known as the "Supreme" Court.
51 votes in the Senate don't give the Democrats anything anyway. Only the Republicans can use reconciliation to get what they want, tax cuts for the rich and service cuts for everyone else.... I would tell him if they get 51 votes to go ahead and pass healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich again, use the nuclear option so something gets done for Christ's sake.

Last edited:

biden has already said he won't use an EO on guns.
You should have read the link I provided.

Joe Biden also knows how to make progress on reducing gun violence using executive action. After the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, President Obama tasked Vice President Biden with developing both legislative proposals and executive actions to make our communities safer. As a result of this effort, the Obama-Biden Administration took more than two dozen actions, including narrowing the so-called “gun show loophole,” increasing the number of records in the background check system, and expanding funding for mental health services.

Regulate ammunition. Problem solved.

Regulate the media. Problem solved.

Still sound good to you?
Sure - TV packages are way too expensive. Give us ala carte where we pay for the channels we want.

I'm glad you're on board with regulation, because a shitload of it is coming!
4i6Ckte.gif

Regulation = cops killing unarmed black people. Sorry to see you're in favor.
No, regulations would mean no more middle of the night raids, breaking into people’s homes.

Trouble is it would immediately go to SCOTUS where it would be DOA. Funny about that constitution and everyone having to go by it regardless of who or what the fuck they are or who or what the fuck they might think they are.

A tiny percentage of rifles are 'assault weapons'. Since all we know about his weapon is that its a rifle, the odds of any given rifle being an assault weapon are quite low. Handguns don't qualify at all. Nor do shotguns.

My 30-06 doesn't quality. Almost no rifles do.
Tiny % ? AR-15 qualifies. It's the most popular rifle in America. Millions of them are owned. And they are just ordinary rifles, not machine guns.

But rather than talk about the type of guns being taxed, a more interesting point glaringly noticable here is the type of PERSONS being taxed, and the difference in effect upon them. Rich people, whom Democrats are always complaining about, won't be affected. Poor people will not only be affected, but without the money to pay the taxes, gun grabber Biden will confiscate their guns, & living in high crime areas, this could cost them their LIVES.

So much for Democrat concern for the poor. I never really bought into that, even when I was a Democrat. Their lockdowns aren't inspiring either, nor are their resistance to the $1200 checks. Hypocrites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back