There censoring comics now

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Large newspaper chain dumps ‘Mallard Fillmore’ for defending girls’ sports against Biden order | The College Fix I like Mallard Fillmore and post the comics here. I am against censorship of any type .Not sure what can be done. How stable can a society be if there afraid of a cartoon?
No, they’re not.

Private newspapers discontinuing content is not ‘censorship.’

What can be done is conservatives can stop lying about ‘censorship’ and propagating the myth of ‘cancel culture.’

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Large newspaper chain dumps ‘Mallard Fillmore’ for defending girls’ sports against Biden order | The College Fix I like Mallard Fillmore and post the comics here. I am against censorship of any type .Not sure what can be done. How stable can a society be if there afraid of a cartoon?
No, they’re not.

What can be done is conservatives can stop lying about ‘censorship’ and propagating the myth of ‘cancel culture.’
You saying it's a myth is your programming, I understand, but it doesn't alter the reality one bit.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you don't think the press should be able to decide for themselves what to print, All it took was 4 years of trump for the right to call for ending the 1st amendment. I really miss the conservative GOP. Too bad the trump party overran them.

Utilitarian

co-Cain Manager
Reaction score
No, they’re not.

Dropping a strip over politics is censorship. Now, it's perfectly legal, just like cancel culture is. And yes, cancel culture exists, and it has a presence on each side. It's just more prominent on the left currently.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you don't think the press should be able to decide for themselves what to print, All it took was 4 years of trump for the right to call for ending the 1st amendment. I really miss the conservative GOP. Too bad the trump party overran them.
NOW you think a business should be able to decide who they should be able to do business with.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List