There censoring comics now

Large newspaper chain dumps ā€˜Mallard Fillmoreā€™ for defending girlsā€™ sports against Biden order | The College Fix I like Mallard Fillmore and post the comics here. I am against censorship of any type .Not sure what can be done. How stable can a society be if there afraid of a cartoon?
No, theyā€™re not.

Private newspapers discontinuing content is not ā€˜censorship.ā€™

What can be done is conservatives can stop lying about ā€˜censorshipā€™ and propagating the myth of ā€˜cancel culture.ā€™

Large newspaper chain dumps ā€˜Mallard Fillmoreā€™ for defending girlsā€™ sports against Biden order | The College Fix I like Mallard Fillmore and post the comics here. I am against censorship of any type .Not sure what can be done. How stable can a society be if there afraid of a cartoon?
No, theyā€™re not.

What can be done is conservatives can stop lying about ā€˜censorshipā€™ and propagating the myth of ā€˜cancel culture.ā€™
You saying it's a myth is your programming, I understand, but it doesn't alter the reality one bit.

So you don't think the press should be able to decide for themselves what to print, All it took was 4 years of trump for the right to call for ending the 1st amendment. I really miss the conservative GOP. Too bad the trump party overran them.

No, theyā€™re not.

Dropping a strip over politics is censorship. Now, it's perfectly legal, just like cancel culture is. And yes, cancel culture exists, and it has a presence on each side. It's just more prominent on the left currently.

So you don't think the press should be able to decide for themselves what to print, All it took was 4 years of trump for the right to call for ending the 1st amendment. I really miss the conservative GOP. Too bad the trump party overran them.
NOW you think a business should be able to decide who they should be able to do business with.

Forum List

Back