There are only a few banned words here

front hole is the issue....sorry just dont see it as a problem...words can always be replaced with other words...

**** front hole...camel toe...the list just goes on and on...
So that's what camel toe means....

I guess you've all told me, huh?

If you call me a c*nt or a front hole irl, depending on how many gin and tonics I've had, I'll either slap you in the face or give you a dick withering ass chewing. I don't appreciate being reduced to nothing but a sexual organ, as if that's all a woman is good for. Men who use it to label all women who "step out of line" and -- god forbid -- have the idea they should be able to vote are being misogynists of the first order.
OF COURSE I OBJECT TO IT!

If you call me a c*nt or a front hole irl, depending on how many gin and tonics I've had, I'll either slap you in the face or give you a dick withering ass chewing. I don't appreciate being reduced to nothing but a sexual organ, as if that's all a woman is good for. Men who use it to label all women who "step out of line" and -- god forbid -- have the idea they should be able to vote are being misogynists of the first order.
Dick withering?

You sure have no problems when it comes to using the sort of language you object to, do you?

Dick withering?

You sure have no problems when it comes to using the sort of language you object to, do you?
You are totally not getting it.

------------------------------------------------------------ without being too graphic . I do not think that a 'front hole' is a sex organ is it . Front hole is left after surgery to remove the confused males FRONT POLE isn't it . Front Hole is only used for perverted purposes and urination as i guess OldLady .

------------------------------------------------------------ without being too graphic . I do not think that a 'front hole' is a sex organ is it . Front hole is left after surgery to remove the confused males FRONT POLE isn't it . Front Hole is only used for perverted purposes and urination as i guess OldLady .
I personally think we should ALL leave that term to the transsexuals. There is no reason to call anyone that.

and yeah , i think that 'suzy b' was an anti alcohol campaigner or Prohibitionist looking to rule over men mostly because getting Drunk , Drinking , taverns and Bars are generally domains of men aren't they ?? Careful with letting the women having power over men as they will go Apezhit Gentlemen . --- Susan B. Anthony House :: Temperance Worker --- yep , what a FREEDOM Fighter 'suzy b' was .

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?
That's a medical term.

and yeah , i think that 'suzy b' was an anti alcohol campaigner or Prohibitionist looking to rule over men mostly because getting Drunk , Drinking , taverns and Bars are generally domains of men aren't they ?? Careful with letting the women having power over men as they will go Apezhit Gentlemen . --- Susan B. Anthony House :: Temperance Worker --- yep , what a FREEDOM Fighter 'suzy b' was .
My understanding is that the breweries were all setting up their own bars and selling their grog cheap, so they were everywhere and men were going straight there after work and spending the family paycheck which mom and kids needed for groceries. Or that was the argument. That and all the skid row diseases and the domestic violence, etc. that go along with very drunk people.
Prohibition was a terrible awful no good idea, I agree.
But Susan B. Anthony's major life work was getting the vote for women.

And this post and yours above belong in the Anthony thread, not here. Where I'll be glad to discuss it more with you.

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?
What about ‘twat’?
Want that banned too?

but she got a 'dollar' coin , think its a dollar coin but its the size of a quarter i think . I rarely see any as i think that people dislike them and trade them in at the banks or skip them across the lake .

Since there are so few banned words here, let's be sure to keep adding more as they evolve. :rolleyes-41:
When it is being used as an exact replacement for a banned word, should it be allowed? If it weren't highly offensive, it wouldn't have been banned in the first place, would it?
I suppose I am asking for another banned word, and the answer will be no (if I get any answer at all), but what the hell. This is the Feedback section, so I'm feeding back.
You use the F word, but you want ‘front holer’ banned???

Lol.

That's a medical term.
I agree, and if it used, it should be used that way.

Since there are so few banned words here, let's be sure to keep adding more as they evolve. :rolleyes-41:
When it is being used as an exact replacement for a banned word, should it be allowed? If it weren't highly offensive, it wouldn't have been banned in the first place, would it?
I suppose I am asking for another banned word, and the answer will be no (if I get any answer at all), but what the hell. This is the Feedback section, so I'm feeding back.
I don’t really understand why you’re asking for word bans when you are a user of the F word?

My understanding is that the breweries were all setting up their own bars and selling their grog cheap, so they were everywhere and men were going straight there after work and spending the family paycheck which mom and kids needed for groceries. Or that was the argument. That and all the skid row diseases and the domestic violence, etc. that go along with very drunk people.
Prohibition was a terrible awful no good idea, I agree.
But Susan B. Anthony's major life work was getting the vote for women.

And this post and yours above belong in the Anthony thread, not here. Where I'll be glad to discuss it more with you.
---------------------------------------- i'm only pointing out that 'suzy b.' was a teetotlar that was a Alcohol Prohibitionist . Wives problem with their husbands were none of her business . And my warning to men stands about letting women have power over them is a bad idea OldLady .

I don’t really understand why you’re asking for word bans when you are a user of the F word?
She is a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back