There are lies, more lies, and then there is the data. Keep telling the hurting middleclass and poor, that they arent really hurting.

Quid Pro is in charge. What is he doing about the situation? Cackles was put in charge of border security. What has she been doing?

See, it takes a politician who's sincere and knows what he's doing to fix this.

I think by November voters are going to see Biden has gotten a lot done and he was even going to fix the border with Mike Johnson but Trump said stop because then he wouldn't have any campaign issues left. Perhaps since Majorie is going to fuck Mike Johnson he might just help Joe fix the border next because like he said about funding Ukraine, it's the right thing to do.

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer ...

View attachment 936020
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › 3663...
Dec 24, 2017 — President Trump reportedly told friends at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida just hours after he signed the GOP tax bill that they all just ...

Tax cut savings flow to company stockholders, trickle ...

View attachment 936022
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › story › money › 2018/04/13
Apr 13, 2018 — Stock shareholders are reaping the bigger rewards. Corporations aren't sharing as much of their tax cut windfall with workers as hoped.
Tax cuts are allowing people to keep more of what they earned. Tax cuts do NOT take money from one group of people and give it to another. If you come to my store every week and collect $300 for protection money, then one week only demand $250, you haven't given me anything and you've taken nothing from anyone else to give it to me. Be honest for a change, tax cuts are not giving anything to anyone, they allow people to keep more of what they rightfully earned. It's THEIR money, not the government's.

So, corporations can get richer?

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer ...

View attachment 936034
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › 3663...
Dec 24, 2017 — President Trump reportedly told friends at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida just hours after he signed the GOP tax bill that they all just ...

And make make the American middle class poorer?

GOP Works to Preserve Tax Cut That Has Delivered $67 ...

1713788952737.png
Common Dreams
https://www.commondreams.org › News › tax cuts
Jul 3, 2023 — Congressional Republicans are working to extend tax breaks that have allowed dozens of major U.S. corporations—including Amazon, Google, ...
I don't have a problem with corporations getting rich.
Corporations provide jobs. Corporations provide products and services we all use.
Corporations build the entire economy.

What can a corporation do with money? They spend, they save, and they invest.
Which of those is bad? Spending creates demand and jobs. Investing creates even more jobs and more wealth. Saving is simply for larger spending and investing later.

Everything a corporation does with money, benefits all of us.

Name something you have or use, that doesn't come from a company somewhere? Name it. What is it? Your house? Your apartment? Your food? Your clothing? Everything comes from corporations. What is your complaint?

Last year UAW won big in Michigan. They won't be closing those plants.

Mississippi Auto Workers saw what they are making and they are organizing now. I thought unions weren't needed in the south? Hell, just the fear of unions is going to force companies to pay a little better. You're welcome idiots.

UAW’s next big Southern test after winning Tennessee union vote is Alabama, where it faces ‘aggressive management resistance’ from Mercedes​

Mercedes-Benz workers will vote on union in May​

workers who say compensation has stalled at the factory

70% of workers signaled their support for the union.

Now attack Alabama workers

Mercedes-Benz announced that it would build the Vance plant in 1993 and opened it in 1997. The company, drawn by a major economic incentive package and cheaper labor costs in the South, was the first of several car manufacturers and suppliers to locate in Alabama. Hyundai has a plant in Montgomery and Honda has a plant in Lincoln.

So it turns out non union plants in the south suck for workers. Republicans pretended they were happy

However, workers at the Mercedes plant say that pay and benefits have stagnated, and objected to irregular shifts and the use of temporary workers.
And these workers make more than most Alabama uneducated blue collar workers
workers in the state’s automobile industry make an average of $64,682 a year, higher than the median household income of $59,674.

But the report also found that Alabama workers make less than their national counterparts and that real wages in the state industry have fallen 11% between 2002 and 2019.

View attachment 936036
They said that before. Then GM and Chrysler went bankrupt, and closed a bunch of plants. You know who did not? Honda and Toyota which are not unionized.

how did that work out on the spending front?
That isn't the point. I voted for who had a chance of winning.

If you gave me someone who would cut spending, I'd vote for them.

Just because you didn't give me an option to vote for someone who will cut spending, doesn't mean I don't support cutting spending.

That isn't the point. I voted for who had a chance of winning.

If you gave me someone who would cut spending, I'd vote for them.

What good is your person winning when they do not hold your same values?

Is it really winning?

See, it takes a politician who's sincere and knows what he's doing to fix this.

I think by November voters are going to see Biden has gotten a lot done and he was even going to fix the border with Mike Johnson but Trump said stop because then he wouldn't have any campaign issues left. Perhaps since Majorie is going to fuck Mike Johnson he might just help Joe fix the border next because like he said about funding Ukraine, it's the right thing to do.
Now, hold on here. I've pointed this out before, but it bears repeating. Quid Pro, in his first days in office, undid everything TRUMP! did on the border that was possible to undo via executive order, no Republicans needed. He then appointed Cackles to oversee border security. Again, no Republicans needed. NOW, three years later in the run-up to an election, he all of a sudden needs REPUBLICANS to help him secure the border? One has questions:

1. Why does he need Republican help NOW when he's been in charge without needing them for three years?
2. What has Cackles been doing for three years that things have gotten so bad he can't fix the problem without Republicans, who only control one half of one branch of the government?

I know you're desperate to blame Republicans for everything from sunspots to dogs and cats living together, but this one is on Quid Pro and the democrats (terrible name for a rock band).

What good is your person winning when they do not hold your same values?

Is it really winning?
Well, we can see clearly that the country was in fact better off under Trump than Biden.

And we can see that since electing Biden, things are dramatically worse.

So yes, things are better and worse depending on who you vote for. Voting does have consequences, even if there are no perfect choices.

Well, we can see clearly that the country was in fact better off under Trump than Biden.

And we can see that since electing Biden, things are dramatically worse.

So yes, things are better and worse depending on who you vote for. Voting does have consequences, even if there are no perfect choices.

I am better off now than I was under Trump and that is all that matters to me.

Tax cuts are allowing people to keep more of what they earned. Tax cuts do NOT take money from one group of people and give it to another.
YES, it does.
SOMEONE has to pay to make up the $$$, for tax cuts.
If you come to my store every week and collect $300 for protection money, then one week only demand $250, you haven't given me anything and you've taken nothing from anyone else to give it to me.
BS.
Someone has to pay for it.

Home Depot To Get 200 Million Dollar Property Tax Break​

1713791710018.png
Georgia Public Broadcasting
https://www.gpb.org › News

Mar 4, 2015 — Home Depot is getting a 200 million dollar property tax break from Cobb County. The county's development authority unanimously approved the ...

Trammell Crow gets $3.8M tax break to build Home Depot ...​

1713791767721.png
King Industrial Realty
https://www.kingindustrial.com › trammell-crow-gets-3-...

Sep 11, 2020 — Trammell Crow gets $3.8M tax break to build Home Depot distribution center ... Developer Trammell Crow will receive a $3.8 million tax abatement ...

Be honest for a change, tax cuts are not giving anything to anyone, they allow people to keep more of what they rightfully earned.
You're FOS.

US cities and states give big tech $9.3bn in subsidies in ...​

1713792184383.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › cities › jul

Jul 2, 2018 — Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google and Foxconn among companies taking

It's THEIR money, not the government's.
Sure................

They said that before. Then GM and Chrysler went bankrupt, and closed a bunch of plants. You know who did not? Honda and Toyota which are not unionized.
We know why they went bankrupt. Bush sent all those jobs overseas. Who was buying cars? Are you seriously going to defend Bush and say he's not responsible for the Great Recession he handed Obama?

Next you're going to say he didn't steal 2000 or lie us into Iraq.

Google Ford 1999 record profits and profit sharing. Then do 98, 97, etc. You'll see the Auto companies and workers were doing great. What changed in the 2000's other than a Republican president who wanted to break the unions?

Remember Republicans came up with NAFTA. Clinton signed NAFTA like Trump signed the Covid relief bill he signed. And Clinton put in worker and environmental regulations into NAFTA before he would sign it. Of course Bush removed all those regulations. Remember, you were anti regulations? You didn't even care what they were. Across the board anti regulations. Dummies.

'There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics' - the meaning and origin of this phrase

MSN Why is the data always wrong? Because if it was the REAL data then it would make Joe Biden's admin shown as worthless, uncaring, sycophants who dont care at all for the hard working people, but only for themselves who not only steal elections, but the very tax dollars many of the working class have to give to such a feckless government.

View attachment 935435

Suck it up!

Americans need to stop being such victims, such snowflakes. Recent immigrants and our ancestors have and had it rough. Bunch of whiners you all are.

YES, it does.

BS.

Home Depot To Get 200 Million Dollar Property Tax Break

View attachment 936050
Mar 4, 2015 — Home Depot is getting a 200 million dollar property tax break from Cobb County. The county's development authority unanimously approved the ...

Trammell Crow gets $3.8M tax break to build Home Depot ...

View attachment 936051
King Industrial Realty
Sep 11, 2020 — Trammell Crow gets $3.8M tax break to build Home Depot distribution center ... Developer Trammell Crow will receive a $3.8 million tax abatement ...

You're FOS.

US cities and states give big tech $9.3bn in subsidies in ...

View attachment 936054
The Guardian
Jul 2, 2018 — Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google and Foxconn among companies taking

Sure................
/——/ Cut spending. Problem solved. Ya big dope.

YES, it does.
That's not the way Congress thinks. It doesn't matter how much revenue is coming in, they still spend the same amount and jack it up every year.
BS.
There's never any concern about how someone is going to pay for tax increases.

Home Depot To Get 200 Million Dollar Property Tax Break

View attachment 936050
Sounds like a Cobb County problem, not a Washington problem.

Trammell Crow gets $3.8M tax break to build Home Depot ...

View attachment 936051
King Industrial Realty
Tax abatement. Again, letting a company keep a little more of what it earned. That's not giving them anything. And, in this case, it's for a specific purpose.
You're FOS.
Prove me wrong. If you come to my store every week, demanding $300 protection money so you don't burn my store down, then one week show up only demanding $250 as long as I hire your nephew to stock shelves, you're not giving me anything.

US cities and states give big tech $9.3bn in subsidies in ...

View attachment 936054
The Guardian

Sure................
They're being allowed to keep a little more of what they earned as long as they do things the government wants them to do. And you call that giving them something. Odd.

Forum List

Back