There are 100,000 public schools in the US. If we took the $40BIL we gave to Ukraine, it will fund $200,000 of security for 20 years AT EVERY SCHOOL

WTF?
The Tea Party movement was an American fiscally conservative political movement within the Republican Party. Members of the movement called for lower taxes and for a reduction of the national debt and federal budget deficit through decreased government spending.
The movement supported small-government principles[3][4] and opposed government-sponsored universal healthcare.

The Tea Party movement was popularly launched following a February 19, 2009 call by CNBC reporter Rick Santelli on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for a "tea party". Several conservative activists agreed by conference call to coalesce against President Barack Obama's agenda and scheduled a series of protests.

There isn't one, moron.
Unless, you include hypocrisy, but that's been a staple for republicans since Reagan.

Yet you're the homo bringing it up?
Guess that's a punchline.

Teabagging is what you and your gay friends do on a Saturday night, retard

Teabagging is what you and your gay friends do on a Saturday night, retard
I don't belong to your club.
What you do there, I really don't want to read about.

I don't waste my teabags, then again maybe these retards didn't either, now they dip them in their morning gallon of orange Kool-Aid.

1654587631100.png

1654587814543.png

I don't belong to your club.
What you do there, I really don't want to read about.

I don't waste my teabags, then again maybe these retards didn't either, now they dip them in their morning gallon of orange Kool-Aid.

View attachment 654852

View attachment 654854

LOL, did you seriously say that? I'm mocking you for your flaming fag reference and you don't belong to the club ... that you're pushing ...

LOL, you sure do love tea bagging, that's for sure, homo

The fact is the cult wants these shootings to happen because they want to confiscate guns.

These school shootings can easily be stopped.

$40 billion dollars funds 2 ARMED TRAINED GUARDS AT EVERY ONE OF THE 100,000 public schools in the USA, earning $100,000 each……FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS.

The cult wants universal background checks so they can have a confiscation list.

Cults are groups of ppl who live on the fridges of society due to their radical beliefs. Who do you think this sounds like to you? The vast majority of ppl around the world are for sensible gun laws and regulations, not just here. Only far right wackos want to make it so any nut can get their hands on a gun.

Cults are groups of ppl who live on the fridges of society due to their radical beliefs. Who do you think this sounds like to you? The vast majority of ppl around the world are for sensible gun laws and regulations, not just here. Only far right wackos want to make it so any nut can get their hands on a gun.

It is in the bill of rights.

Maybe you live in the wrong country.

Try Venezuela.

Only far right wackos want to make it so any nut can get their hands on a gun.

LOL, sure, Sport. Democrats letting unchecked millions across our southern borders carrying unlimited drugs, arms and whatever else they want to bring are "far right." You're a whack job

Ukraine is some of the best money US has invested in decades...

Compare that to Iraq or Afghanistan, for $40b Biden is going to achieve what decades of fighting in the cold war achieved without one one US Soldier killed...

US is using what iit is good at... Russia have got there Vietnam and US control over the most dangerous dictator in the world...

Russia will pay for the rebuilding..

I gotta agree with this. This war could very well collapse Russia by the end of it. All for a mere 40 billion. With that said, it's worse than Vietnam, way way worse. It took 10 years for the US to lose 47k troops and that's just the human cost. There are reports coming out of Ukraine of over 30k dead russian troops in over 2 months and thousands of equipment destroyed, lost or abandoned. Russia's military has been devastated. They've probably depleted nearly all of their guided missiles by now and very possibly has lost over half their tanks. That's equipment that they have no means of replacing with western sanctions in place. This is a level of disaster most ppl living today have never witnessed before in a military operation of a larger army attacking a much smaller one.

It is in the bill of rights.

Maybe you live in the wrong country.

Try Venezuela.

No it's not. The bill of rights doesn't give any random citizen the right to carry any weapon they want, unchecked. Owning a gun should only be contingent upon a long waiting period, background check and a psychology exam, which no far right gun nut would ever pass, so it's no wonder you guys are always up in arms about the second amendment. Under your wacky logic ppl should have the right to own RPGs, grenades, mortars and whatever else is available, because you know...."bill of rights." And when criminals start getting their hands on them, then you can make the same circular argument that we need them in order to protect us from the criminals who have them.

Try Somalia. No one will take away or prevent you from owning any weapon there, no matter what it is.

LOL, did you seriously say that? I'm mocking you for your flaming fag reference and you don't belong to the club ... that you're pushing ...
I'm not pushing your nut job club, where they pray for and praise, Trump.
LOL, you sure do love tea bagging, that's for sure, homo
Sounds like your personal experience.
I don't want to read about your teabagging exploits.

I'm not pushing your nut job club, where they pray for and praise, Trump.

Sounds like your personal experience.
I don't want to read about your teabagging exploits.

LOL, you say this isn't your game then you repeat it, flaming fagot

There are 100,000 public schools in the US. If we took the $40BIL we gave to Ukraine, it will fund $200,000 of security for 20 years AT EVERY SCHOOL​

Actually, wouldn't Joe's 40 billion to Ukraine fund $400,000 one time to each of 100,000 public schools? And many schools already have armed teachers.

Still, that's enough for every school to use toward better psychological services and gun safety training, or could pay for a full time armed security guard at each for the next 8 years!

$40,000,000,000 / 100,000 schools = $400,000 per school @ $200,000 per year = 2 years

Why would a school need $200,000 a year just to keep a kid from walking into school with a rifle?
  1. Arming a few teachers and training them: $2,000.
  2. Keeping the doors locked: free.
  3. Better gun safety training: free.
  4. Better psychological counseling or maybe putting one full time armed guard in each school: ~$50,000/year.
  5. Training the local police force to actually respond to emergencies and save children: priceless.

Actually, wouldn't Joe's 40 billion to Ukraine fund $400,000 one time to each of 100,000 public schools? And many schools already have armed teachers.

Still, that's enough for every school to use toward better psychological services and gun safety training, or could pay for a full time armed security guard at each for the next 8 years!

A random elem school in the heartland. This is Broken Bow, Nebraska. North Park Elementary, approx 65 kids per grade level, so maybe 15 grade-level classrooms in the entire building.

This is what we are talking about when we say "an armed security guard in every building". WHY. What would he do. This person would be pressed into making copies, subbing, and eventually who knows what. Uvalde was a horror beyond description. But putting a full time armed security guard in schools like this all over the nation is beyond overdoing it.

There are over 130K schools in the US

Forum List

Back