“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

They were attacking him because he was running around shooting people.

Why should they have to? Again, it's a matter of conducting a fair hearing. If the Judge HAD applauded a Prosecution Witness, that in and of itself would have been grounds for an appeal.

If that's merited, it should be done in chambers, not within earshot of the jury.

They were attacking him because he was running around shooting people.

Who did he shoot before the convicted child molester attacked him?

Why should they have to?

So the judge could applaud them.

If that's merited, it should be done in chambers, not within earshot of the jury.

Were they twats in earshot of the jury?

Why should they have to? Again, it's a matter of conducting a fair hearing. If the Judge HAD applauded a Prosecution Witness, that in and of itself would have been grounds for an appeal.

Now you're worried about a fair trial? You were fine when the lynch mob was standing outside for the jurors of the Chauvin trial. You said it should not be moved for that reason.

Now you're worried about a fair trial? You were fine when the lynch mob was standing outside for the jurors of the Chauvin trial. You said it should not be moved for that reason.

Chauvin got a completely fair trial. HIs problem was he was caught on tape doing exactly what he was accused of.

The Judge didn't hobble the defense at every turn like the judge in Kenosha hobbled the prosecution.

Chauvin got a completely fair trial. HIs problem was he was caught on tape doing exactly what he was accused of.

The Judge didn't hobble the defense at every turn like the judge in Kenosha hobbled the prosecution.

How can you say it was a fair trial whereas if a juror didn't vote against him they would likely be exposing themselves and their family to harm and possibly death?

How can you say it was a fair trial whereas if a juror didn't vote against him they would likely be exposing themselves and their family to harm and possibly death?

Can you name a case where a juror has EVER been hunted down for doing a verdict the public didn't like? Completely forget that these juries are anonymous, has there ever been a case where someone was so angry over a verdict they took it out on a juror?

The real problem, of course, was that he was obviously guilty of what he did... he got a completely fair trial.

Can you name a case where a juror has EVER been hunted down for doing a verdict the public didn't like? Completely forget that these juries are anonymous, has there ever been a case where someone was so angry over a verdict they took it out on a juror?

The real problem, of course, was that he was obviously guilty of what he did... he got a completely fair trial.

Because it didn't happen yet means it won't happen to you if you're on a jury? Think that would be going through your mind while you sit there and hand in your verdict?

The MSM is an extension of the Democrat party. They would do anything possible to find the name of the jurors who voted in favor of the defendant.

Because it didn't happen yet means it won't happen to you if you're on a jury? Think that would be going through your mind while you sit there and hand in your verdict?

The MSM is an extension of the Democrat party. They would do anything possible to find the name of the jurors who voted in favor of the defendant.

If I were on that jury, I would be asking "Why am I wasting my time here when this fuckhead is obviously guilty?"

They haven't outed anyone on the Rittenhouse Jury, have they? Did they out anyone on the Simi Valley jury that acquitted the Rodney King Cops? Or the Philandro Castille case?

I haven't heard one juror in this case say, "Hey, I was leaning towards acquittal, but I was super scared of the scary black people outside!!!"

If I were on that jury, I would be asking "Why am I wasting my time here when this fuckhead is obviously guilty?"

They haven't outed anyone on the Rittenhouse Jury, have they? Did they out anyone on the Simi Valley jury that acquitted the Rodney King Cops? Or the Philandro Castille case?

I haven't heard one juror in this case say, "Hey, I was leaning towards acquittal, but I was super scared of the scary black people outside!!!"

Rittenhouse is a white kid that shot other white people. Civilized people don't wait outside to harm or kill jurors in such a case.

Your first sentence said it all: My mind is made up about this case before I hear the first word of testimony. You think you'd be an unbiased juror when your mind is made up before you even entered the court room? Well......that's the jurors we had. And when you allow such an environment to be the deciding factor, there is nothing fair about such a trial.

Rittenhouse is a white kid that shot other white people. Civilized people don't wait outside to harm or kill jurors in such a case.

Or any case, that's the point. Nobody waited outside the jury to kill the jurors in the Philandro Castille case, either.

Your first sentence said it all: My mind is made up about this case before I hear the first word of testimony. You think you'd be an unbiased juror when your mind is made up before you even entered the court room? Well......that's the jurors we had. And when you allow such an environment to be the deciding factor, there is nothing fair about such a trial.

Oh, I agree... there was no way this guy was going to get a jury that didn't know what he did because we all watched him choke the life out of this poor man on national TV. His whole defense was based on "Who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

Or any case, that's the point. Nobody waited outside the jury to kill the jurors in the Philandro Castille case, either.

Oh, I agree... there was no way this guy was going to get a jury that didn't know what he did because we all watched him choke the life out of this poor man on national TV. His whole defense was based on "Who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

Bullshit. Anybody with a half a brain understood he took three times the lethal does of fentanyl, mixed with meth, had serious artery and heart problems, was complaining about not being able to breathe sitting in back of the squad car which tells us his lack of oxygen had nothing to do with the officer holding him down by placing a knee on his head. Officer Chauvin would have stood a fair trial away from the animals.

Bullshit. Anybody with a half a brain understood he took three times the lethal does of fentanyl, mixed with meth, had serious artery and heart problems, was complaining about not being able to breathe sitting in back of the squad car which tells us his lack of oxygen had nothing to do with the officer holding him down by placing a knee on his head. Officer Chauvin would have stood a fair trial away from the animals.

The only way Chauvin would have gotten acquitted is if his Jury looked like this.

1642987336674.png

It took his jury less than 10 hours to come back with a verdict, that's how guilty he was.

No, that's how much their minds were made up before they even entered the court room. I'm surprised it took over an hour.

So am I. It took exactly 9 minutes to watch that tape. Another 1 minute to stop retching, and one more minute to vote the cocksucker guilty.

The problem Chauvin had was that George died under his knee. It didn't matter if he was unhealthy or took too many drugs...

So am I. It took exactly 9 minutes to watch that tape. Another 1 minute to stop retching, and one more minute to vote the cocksucker guilty.

The problem Chauvin had was that George died under his knee. It didn't matter if he was unhealthy or took too many drugs...

Sure it did because that's what likely killed him. As a former avid fan of the show COPS, I've seen other police officers do what Chauvin did dozens of times. Nobody died. Plus much like the jury, I'm sure the doctors that made the call also felt a threat from the animals as well.

When the people deciding his fate have to worry about if the entire block they live on or nearby will be burned to the ground if they give the "wrong" verdict.. I'd say it certainly wasn't a fair trial.

Chauvin is guilty of something.. just not what he was charged with. If you see the full video, if you see Floyd's freak-out and rage/violence etc. in the video (the one that the MSM didn't touch, but it's freely out there if you want to see it)... it paints a different story than what leftists and MSM pundits did.

Sure it did because that's what likely killed him. As a former avid fan of the show COPS, I've seen other police officers do what Chauvin did dozens of times. Nobody died. Plus much like the jury, I'm sure the doctors that made the call also felt a threat from the animals as well.
Isn't it crazy?

He was on lethal doses of drugs which were falling out of his hands and mouth as he violently resisted arrest... his heart stops and there's no bruises or anything on his neck... and yet... we are asked by the MSM and leftist to believe their BLM theory that it was from the hold.. not the LETHAL DOSE OF DRUGS he was on... LMAO

Isn't it crazy?

He was on lethal doses of drugs which were falling out of his hands and mouth as he violently resisted arrest... his heart stops and there's no bruises or anything on his neck... and yet... we are asked by the MSM and leftist to believe their BLM theory that it was from the hold.. not the LETHAL DOSE OF DRUGS he was on... LMAO

All any leftist needs to know is white cop--black suspect that died in custody. To them, anything else is irrelevant.

Except he didn't die after Chauvin put a knee to his neck from that, or before that... That was his natural condition for a long time.. until Chauvin put a knee to his neck.

When the people deciding his fate have to worry about if the entire block they live on or nearby will be burned to the ground if they give the "wrong" verdict.. I'd say it certainly wasn't a fair trial.

Wouldn't they be equal fearful from retaliation from the police? Seems to me they balanced it out.

Chauvin is guilty of something.. just not what he was charged with. If you see the full video, if you see Floyd's freak-out and rage/violence etc. in the video (the one that the MSM didn't touch, but it's freely out there if you want to see it)... it paints a different story than what leftists and MSM pundits did.

Not really. Yes, he freaked out when arrested. But when Chauvin had his knee to his neck for 9 minutes, everyone in that crowd saw he was being murdered and BEGGED Chauvin to stop.

Isn't it crazy?

Except Floyd had been abusing drugs for years. The thing about drugs is your body builds up a tolerance for them, which is why you have to keep taking more to get the same effect.

Except Floyd had been abusing drugs for years. The thing about drugs is your body builds up a tolerance for them, which is why you have to keep taking more to get the same effect.

There is only so much tolerance the body can build. When you exceed that point, you OD and die like the over 100,000 that die every year from OD"s in this country.

Forum List

Back