The worse case---Earth 2100

Your side has left the future indebted they left them taxes they cannot pay. Your side has created slaves for the government.

What Rob illustrates, along with Predfan, Stephanie, Kosh and others, is how denialists only respond with political rants to anything. That's because they're a purely political cult. They never talk science, because they suck so hard at science.

They also suck hard at logic, statistics, history, common sense, and so on. They're 'tards. After all, if they weren't 'tards, they wouldn't be denialists. Their political cult spoonfeeds them a load of BS, and then the denialists all run over here, with brown-stained teeth, to tell us all how tasty that BS was, and how everyone should eat the BS with them.

Your side has left the future indebted they left them taxes they cannot pay. Your side has created slaves for the government.

What Rob illustrates, along with Predfan, Stephanie, Kosh and others, is how denialists only respond with political rants to anything. That's because they're a purely political cult. They never talk science, because they suck so hard at science.

They also suck hard at logic, statistics, history, common sense, and so on. They're 'tards. After all, if they weren't 'tards, they wouldn't be denialists. Their political cult spoonfeeds them a load of BS, and then the denialists all run over here, with brown-stained teeth, to tell us all how tasty that BS was, and how everyone should eat the BS with them.

Global warming is political and is a cultist movement, only an idiot would deny it.

Reb, you might want to slip off into the jungle before they start serving the koolaid. It won't help you to declare you're not a cultist if you get forced to drink.

There is a way for denialists to show they're not cultists. Just tell us what evidence would be required to get you to change your position. All the rational people here have no trouble doing that, but denialists won't say. That's because denialists don't want to be honest by saying "No evidence could change my mind, but I'll change my position when my political leaders tell me to."

Last edited:
Reb, you might want to slip off into the jungle before they start serving the koolaid. It won't help you to declare you're not a cultist if you get forced to drink.

There is a way for denialists to show they're not cultists. Just tell us what evidence would be required to get you to change your position. All the rational people here have no trouble doing that, but denialists won't say. That's because denialists don't want to be honest by saying "No evidence could change my mind, but I'll change my position when my political leaders tell me to."

You do realize scientist doing global warming research have been directed to cover up their findings?

Mr. reb, I don't know if you realize it or not, but the civil war has been over since 1865. Just a heads up.

Americans or liberal Americans do not give a damn about the future, if they did they would not leave their grand children with a debt they created.

Idiot,

They wouldn't vote for assholes that destroy and rebuild entire foreign nations like yourside.

What you want is NO infrastructure, education or science programs for those children. Why fuck over our people??? Oh'yesss your side likes to pound your chest about how great this country is but don't want to keep it so.

The farce is strong within you Luke Skywalker

Anyone believing in AGW does not believe in science and thus a science discussion impossible. AGW is religion and that is fact, but good luck believing what the scribes tell you.

From the real science, CO2 does not drive climate it never has.

I want all of you to watch the worse case...This is what happens if we keep adding 2-3% more co2 into the Atmosphere until 2100.

100gt a year of co2 like case this is....

I think it makes a good case for the very worse. Agree?

This happens if we listen to the conservatives!

Earth 2100(full documentary)HD - YouTube

Why on Earth would I watch 90 minutes of conjecture that claims to be a documentary? If it was a documentary it would have to have been filmed in 2110 using the brand new telesense technology stored on quantum disks that are read by neural net interface that is implanted in all humans at age 5, and we wouldn't have any way to watch it.

By the way, did you know that at least one of the predictions from this "documentary" has already been displaced by subsequent events?

Americans or liberal Americans do not give a damn about the future, if they did they would not leave their grand children with a debt they created.

Idiot,

They wouldn't vote for assholes that destroy and rebuild entire foreign nations like yourside.

What you want is NO infrastructure, education or science programs for those children. Why fuck over our people??? Oh'yesss your side likes to pound your chest about how great this country is but don't want to keep it so.

They wouldn't vote for Obama? How the fuck did he win?

Twice?

Idiot,

Actually, the corporations and the banks did that. You didn't know this? Huh.

Because corporations have the power to borrow money from my great grand children without my permission.

Being that the nations of this planet have never worked together to do much of anything, I doubt they will respond to any amount of scientific evidence, now or in 2100.

If these predictions are anywhere near accurate, then nature will finally resolve the global warming dispute for us once and for all.

Last edited:
They worked together on the CFC ban.

They worked together on the DDT ban.

They worked together to eliminate leaded gasoline.

Forum List

Back