The Worm Has Turned

Hawley is now signaling that he doesn’t intend to take this battle sitting down. It’s officially been reported that he is reversing the playbook on the Democrats who are filing against him, demanding an ethics investigation into the seven Democrats filing against Cruz and Hawley.
They have given Hawley the chance to site facts about the fraudulent election and why he has a duty to pursue them. Another backfire from fascist Democrats who have no idea what the Constitution says and roundly ignore it to stoke more hatred.
His state approval rating was polled and dropped to 36%. It even dropped 9% among Republicans in his state as compared to before the trump insurrection and he was not a real popular guy before he started trying to get attention supporting the overthrow of the election. He wasn't exactly a household name in the rest of the country before this, but will be remembered now. The peter principle is working predictably for him. It is certain he will not go further up the political ladder on the national stage. Hopefully he is a better lawyer than he is a politician as he will probably be back to plying his trade before the bar after this term.
I commend the demonization of Trump at the end by democrats

It was masterful.

They finally perfected it after 4 years.

All Trump did though was point to an election he felt was unfair. And knowing he would fight it they were ready for him.

He said many of the same telling things in 2016. "If I lose, it was rigged" He was planning on the same script. His goal was discord. It worked.

Putin not only smied at the Don's presidency, He's laying back smoking a cigarette blowing Donnie sweet kisses and saying "Spasibo, Donni, ty byl ochen' khorosh"

"
Ah no, Trump lost because the was massive fraud. Nothing, including censorship and uesful idiots, who BTW have served their purpose, will change that fact.

Accusations of massive voter fraud, even coming from a president backed up by a network broadcasting nationwide, without verifiable proof to back up those accusation, are just accusations from the losing side. It becomes criminal when the loser uses the unverified accusations to incite an act of insurrection.

If there were evidence of massive voter fraud, the loser wouldn't be engaging in attempted voter fraud himself.

Hawley is now signaling that he doesn’t intend to take this battle sitting down. It’s officially been reported that he is reversing the playbook on the Democrats who are filing against him, demanding an ethics investigation into the seven Democrats filing against Cruz and Hawley.
They have given Hawley the chance to site facts about the fraudulent election and why he has a duty to pursue them. Another backfire from fascist Democrats who have no idea what the Constitution says and roundly ignore it to stoke more hatred.
His state approval rating was polled and dropped to 36%. It even dropped 9% among Republicans in his state as compared to before the trump insurrection and he was not a real popular guy before he started trying to get attention supporting the overthrow of the election. He wasn't exactly a household name in the rest of the country before this, but will be remembered now. The peter principle is working predictably for him. It is certain he will not go further up the political ladder on the national stage. Hopefully he is a better lawyer than he is a politician as he will probably be back to plying his trade before the bar after this term.
Polls....again.

Junk!!!

Greg
Oh, Hello to the land of Oz. Look it is not an election year for him, so polls are about all to go on. Polls showed wide disapproval of trump and he lost his re=election. American are kind of sensitive about trying to overthrow free election result when not supported by the recounts, election commissions, state legislatures, Governors, judges, Supreme Court and the Constitution. Now it looks like he defends the trump insurrection. Are you really surprised by polls tanking for him?
The Republicans that abandoned Trump are serving their last terms.
I thought 94% of republicans that voted, voted for trump. What is it you wanted them to support other than the man himself, against the constitution?
What Hawley and Cruz did was Constitutional. Trump did not start an insurrection he tried to stop one.

They are a disgrace to the Country and the Constitution. They should put up their evidence of fraud or resign.

Polls....again.

Junk!!!

Greg
Oh, Hello to the land of Oz. Look it is not an election year for him, so polls are about all to go on. Polls showed wide disapproval of trump and he lost his re=election. American are kind of sensitive about trying to overthrow free election result when not supported by the recounts, election commissions, state legislatures, Governors, judges, Supreme Court and the Constitution. Now it looks like he defends the trump insurrection. Are you really surprised by polls tanking for him?
I thought 94% of republicans that voted, voted for trump. What is it you wanted them to support other than the man himself, against the constitution?
What Hawley and Cruz did was Constitutional. Trump did not start an insurrection he tried to stop one.

They are a disgrace to the Country and the Constitution. They should put up their evidence of fraud or resign.
They are engaging in personality cult. I probably differ with you in that I actually thought on some issues Trump was at least trying to adopt the "right" position. But he lost the election because he, and not the issues, were at issue. He's a lout. Even in his personal morality, he's worse than Bill Clinton, as low as that bar was. And then, losing in every poll, he claims "they're cheating ME" without any proof. And the proof is actually that the gop would have held the senate in GA unless he actually depressed gop vote and elevated dem votes.

Polls....again.

Junk!!!

Greg

How? The Democrats challenged in 2000. I do not recall them being called traitor? They also challenged the election in 2016 and not one traitor heard.

There are civics courses available on line. What those Senators did was entirely Constitutional and part of upholding their oath to the Constitution.

I probably differ with you in that I actually thought on some issues Trump was at least trying to adopt the "right" position.

I think pardoning the nonviolent people caught up in the perpetual drug war hysteria was very good.

I probably differ with you in that I actually thought on some issues Trump was at least trying to adopt the "right" position.

I think pardoning the nonviolent people caught up in the perpetual drug war hysteria was very good.
I'm not a fan of Biden just rolling back immigration changes to allow new amnesty filers to get here. And I want to continue deportations. I didn't like Trump only allowing white Christians in, and chain immigration is fine with me. I'm fine with regulated immigration on levels we had pre-Trump

Polls....again.

Junk!!!

Greg

How? The Democrats challenged in 2000. I do not recall them being called traitor? They also challenged the election in 2016 and not one traitor heard.

There are civics courses available on line. What those Senators did was entirely Constitutional and part of upholding their oath to the Constitution.
Hillary had conceded.

Polls showed wide disapproval of trump and he lost his re=election.

CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg

How? The Democrats challenged in 2000. I do not recall them being called traitor

Here's how it played out in Jan 2001

"Although Gore appeared to have accepted his fate, Democratic members of the Congressional Black Caucus tried repeatedly to challenge the assignment of Florida's 25 electoral votes to Bush.

"I must object because of the overwhelming evidence of official misconduct" in his state, said Rep. Alcee L. Hastings, a Florida Democrat, before he was shouted down by Republicans yelling, "Point of order! Point of order!"

More than a dozen Democrats followed suit, seeking to force a debate on the validity of Florida's vote on the grounds that all votes may not have been counted and that some voters were wrongly denied the right to vote.

Republicans objected, saying debate was not allowed during the session. But it was Gore, in his role as president of the Senate, who repeatedly stopped the Democrats' efforts, banging his gavel to interrupt his supporters. And as Gore politely knocked down one Democratic objection after another, the mood turned almost farcical.

"The chair thanks the gentleman from Illinois. But, hey," Gore told Illinois Rep. Jesse L. Jackson Jr., signaling that there was nothing left that could be done to reverse the closest presidential election in the nation's history. Democrats and Republicans chuckled.

Gore said the protesting Democrats - who included several who are not Black Caucus members - could not challenge the Florida count unless they presented a written objection signed by at least one member each from the House and Senate.

Defying the exasperated hoots of their Republican colleagues, the 15 Democrats slipped in arguments about the Florida election process before they were forced to acknowledge that they had not persuaded a senator to sign onto the objection.

"The objection is in writing, and I don't care that it is not signed by a senator," said angry Rep. Maxine Waters, a California Democrat.

"The chair would advise that the rules do care," Gore replied.

What those Senators did was entirely Constitutional and part of upholding their oath to the Constitution.

I said they were a disgrace to the Constitution. They are. They perpetuated lies about the election while producing no direct evidence of their claims. Their support for these CT's re-enforced that belief to such an extent that we had a violent transfer of power and a huge swath of our citizens no longer have faith in our constitutional processes. Seditionist will use that as a wedge at every turn.

I commend the demonization of Trump at the end by democrats

It was masterful.

They finally perfected it after 4 years.

All Trump did though was point to an election he felt was unfair. And knowing he would fight it they were ready for him.

He said many of the same telling things in 2016. "If I lose, it was rigged" He was planning on the same script. His goal was discord. It worked.

Putin not only smied at the Don's presidency, He's laying back smoking a cigarette blowing Donnie sweet kisses and saying "Spasibo, Donni, ty byl ochen' khorosh"

"
This is rich coming from a party who refused to accept Bush beating Gore and then saying the Russians stole the election from Hillary.

This is rich coming from a party who refused to accept Bush beating Gore

Yet it was Gore who presided over the counting of the EC votes then, and he was the one to shut down the few dems in the House that tried that shit. Furthermore, there were no Senators who joined their protest so the point was moot and they never had a debate on it.

Yet it was Gore who presided over the counting of the EC votes then, and he was the one to shut down the few dems in the House that tried that shit. Furthermore, there were no Senators who joined their protest so the point was moot and they never had a debate on it.

So does this mean Gore knew his position was pure BS or did he bow to the cheaters?

Tumpybear and his budding little fascist supporters have had numerous chances to state their facts in courts where it mattered.

Hawley is the pin up boy for the Neo-Fascist Of America.
Do you have anything substantive or fact-based to add to the thread?

How? The Democrats challenged in 2000. I do not recall them being called traitor

"Although Gore appeared to have accepted his fate, Democratic members of the Congressional Black Caucus tried repeatedly to challenge the assignment of Florida's 25 electoral votes to Bush.

"I must object because of the overwhelming evidence of official misconduct" in his state, said Rep. Alcee L. Hastings, a Florida Democrat, before he was shouted down by Republicans yelling, "Point of order! Point of order!"

More than a dozen Democrats followed suit, seeking to force a debate on the validity of Florida's vote on the grounds that all votes may not have been counted and that some voters were wrongly denied the right to vote.

Republicans objected, saying debate was not allowed during the session. But it was Gore, in his role as president of the Senate, who repeatedly stopped the Democrats' efforts, banging his gavel to interrupt his supporters. And as Gore politely knocked down one Democratic objection after another, the mood turned almost farcical.

"The chair thanks the gentleman from Illinois. But, hey," Gore told Illinois Rep. Jesse L. Jackson Jr., signaling that there was nothing left that could be done to reverse the closest presidential election in the nation's history. Democrats and Republicans chuckled.

Gore said the protesting Democrats - who included several who are not Black Caucus members - could not challenge the Florida count unless they presented a written objection signed by at least one member each from the House and Senate.

Defying the exasperated hoots of their Republican colleagues, the 15 Democrats slipped in arguments about the Florida election process before they were forced to acknowledge that they had not persuaded a senator to sign onto the objection.

"The objection is in writing, and I don't care that it is not signed by a senator," said angry Rep. Maxine Waters, a California Democrat.

I don't give a fuck how it played out. It is a right to challenge any election there is not one thing unpatriotic about it. The reason it suddenly is because there was OBVIOUS and MASSIVE fraud. Period.

Last edited:

So does this mean Gore knew his position was pure BS or did he bow to the cheaters?

Neither. Gore knew his role on during the joint session was to ceremonially open the envelopes and announce the winner the states had chosen.

Tumpybear and his budding little fascist supporters have had numerous chances to state their facts in courts where it mattered.

Hawley is the pin up boy for the Neo-Fascist Of America.
it appears you are incapable of understanding what a fascist is look at the democrat controlled media and the current crop of democrats in congress they want to eradicate the political opposition

Polls....again.

Junk!!!

Greg

They are engaging in personality cult. I probably differ with you in that I actually thought on some issues Trump was at least trying to adopt the "right" position. But he lost the election because he, and not the issues, were at issue. He's a lout. Even in his personal morality, he's worse than Bill Clinton, as low as that bar was. And then, losing in every poll, he claims "they're cheating ME" without any proof. And the proof is actually that the gop would have held the senate in GA unless he actually depressed gop vote and elevated dem votes.
They are engaging in personality cult.
And you are engaging in projection and repeating lies no one except the members of your cult believe. The cult of the media and the hate it spreads. The cult of cancel culture and racism. You need to take a hard look at the crap you think passes for anything remotely American. It does not. At best you back authoritarians. The truth is you back much worse.

I don't give a fuck how it played out. It is a right to challenge any election there is not one thing unpatriotic about it. The reason it suddenly is because the was OBVIOUS and MASSIVE fraud. Period.

Where is the right to challenge and not accept the States certified EC vote in the Constitution?

"The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;—The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed "

Forum List

Back