The worlds best countries

Despite President Donald Trump's efforts to "Make America Great Again," the United States did not even make the top five in an annual ranking of the world's "best" countries published Wednesday by U.S. News & World Report.

The "Best Countries" index, published alongside the BAV Group consultancy and the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, ranks nations based on a range of categories, including its allure as a travel destination, business friendliness, cultural influence, modernness, entrepreneurship, quality of life, heritage, power and growth. Based on a combination of these metrics, Switzerland took the number one spot this year, followed by Japan, Canada, Germany and the United Kingdom in the top five.

The graphic below provided by Statista illustrates the rankings in the U.S. News and World Report ranking of the world's best countries. We are #1 in Arms spending

Each and every one of the countries in the Top 5 has cradle to the grave social programs, universal government funded health care, fair wages and protections for workers, and high quality FREE or low cost publically funded education right up to the a 4 year university degree.

All of the the things that the USA "can't afford". None of these countries is paying over 2% on military. All of these countries put their people ahead of their corporations, and income and wealth inequity is being addressed. Their people aren't rioting, but then police aren't murdering their people in the streets. Millions of people aren't getting sick in any of these countries, and 113,000 haven't died.

40 years of Republican economic and social policies. 3 economic crashes. 30 million out of work. Why are you still voting for Republican policies of disease, death and destruction?
All those countries with government run healthcare have a higher Chinese virus death rate than the US, including your shithole country.

No country has the rate of disease and death that the USA has. 113,000 people dead - 348 per million of population, and still rising. Infections and deaths in the USA continue unabated, and are still rising in more than 20 states, including Texas and Florida.

Japan has 919 deaths - 7 deaths per million of population, Canada - 7900 - 211 deaths per million, Germany - 8800 deaths - 106 deaths per million of population, Switzerland - 1900 deaths - 224 per million. All these countries are much lower than the USA, and all of the countries in the top 5 are on the downward slope of infection, and death.

Only the UK has a higher rate of death per million of population at 608, but the UK is on the downside of their infection, and the USA is not. The UK also has an strong man leader who ignored the pandemic until it was too late. Once Boris got sick and ended up in the ICU, he took it more seriously, and started listening to the experts more.
We're #1 ,,,,,in incarcerations too

Despite President Donald Trump's efforts to "Make America Great Again," the United States did not even make the top five in an annual ranking of the world's "best" countries published Wednesday by U.S. News & World Report.

The "Best Countries" index, published alongside the BAV Group consultancy and the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, ranks nations based on a range of categories, including its allure as a travel destination, business friendliness, cultural influence, modernness, entrepreneurship, quality of life, heritage, power and growth. Based on a combination of these metrics, Switzerland took the number one spot this year, followed by Japan, Canada, Germany and the United Kingdom in the top five.

The graphic below provided by Statista illustrates the rankings in the U.S. News and World Report ranking of the world's best countries. We are #1 in Arms spending

Each and every one of the countries in the Top 5 has cradle to the grave social programs, universal government funded health care, fair wages and protections for workers, and high quality FREE or low cost publically funded education right up to the a 4 year university degree.

All of the the things that the USA "can't afford". None of these countries is paying over 2% on military. All of these countries put their people ahead of their corporations, and income and wealth inequity is being addressed. Their people aren't rioting, but then police aren't murdering their people in the streets. Millions of people aren't getting sick in any of these countries, and 113,000 haven't died.

40 years of Republican economic and social policies. 3 economic crashes. 30 million out of work. Why are you still voting for Republican policies of disease, death and destruction?
All those countries with government run healthcare have a higher Chinese virus death rate than the US, including your shithole country.

No country has the rate of disease and death that the USA has. 113,000 people dead - 348 per million of population, and still rising. Infections and deaths in the USA continue unabated, and are still rising in more than 20 states, including Texas and Florida.

Japan has 919 deaths - 7 deaths per million of population, Canada - 7900 - 211 deaths per million, Germany - 8800 deaths - 106 deaths per million of population, Switzerland - 1900 deaths - 224 per million. All these countries are much lower than the USA, and all of the countries in the top 5 are on the downward slope of infection, and death.

Only the UK has a higher rate of death per million of population at 608, but the UK is on the downside of their infection, and the USA is not. The UK also has an strong man leader who ignored the pandemic until it was too late. Once Boris got sick and ended up in the ICU, he took it more seriously, and started listening to the experts more.
We're #1 ,,,,,in incarcerations too

2.2 million out of a population of around 350 million.

Where are we in education ,,,science ,,math life expectancy etc etc Come on you lol bright trumpettes

B.S. You take out loans in Canada for a university degree. I should know.

Canada is an insult to the West, and I guarantee, within 25 years, we will have little influence on the world. Our time is passing, after decades of creepy, cowardly, Stasi-like activities against their citizens. If we can dismantle the covert police in Canada, we'd have a shot. The soft leadership in this nation forbids it, because they like "keeping citizens in line".

Just look at Ontario. I will never forget speaking to a global business leader from another country (not in the U.S) and asking him about his companies intentions to invest in Ontario and he basically laughed and said "why would I invest in Ontario when we already receive their best citizens". It was at that point, I started to really understand what I had experienced and the broader destruction of our economy. Nobody is going to invest in a covert kakistocracy of our lowest performers.

The fact that the U.K is in the top 5 as well should give everyone pause. How many American accents in UK media do British citizens hear on their networks? Now how many British accents do Americans hear on theirs?

I don't think you know shit about Canada. You haven't posted anything about Canada that I consider to be correct, and much that is total bullshit.

I don't believe for a hot minute you were ever pursued by CSIS or tormented for informing Americans that Canada was screwing them over. I don't know who or what you are but Canadian, you're not.

Where's the category for "breaking down the doors trying to get in"?

I did not notice where you included the source and working link to find your information.

Allow me to help.

The one thing missing that would give your amusing thread some credibility would be the criteria used in their determination. There was nothing. So we have no clue as to how they based their decisions.

How then is your thread relevant?

Hamblin%20Ken%20book-M.jpg

Last edited:

B.S. You take out loans in Canada for a university degree. I should know.

Canada is an insult to the West, and I guarantee, within 25 years, we will have little influence on the world. Our time is passing, after decades of creepy, cowardly, Stasi-like activities against their citizens. If we can dismantle the covert police in Canada, we'd have a shot. The soft leadership in this nation forbids it, because they like "keeping citizens in line".

Just look at Ontario. I will never forget speaking to a global business leader from another country (not in the U.S) and asking him about his companies intentions to invest in Ontario and he basically laughed and said "why would I invest in Ontario when we already receive their best citizens". It was at that point, I started to really understand what I had experienced and the broader destruction of our economy. Nobody is going to invest in a covert kakistocracy of our lowest performers.

The fact that the U.K is in the top 5 as well should give everyone pause. How many American accents in UK media do British citizens hear on their networks? Now how many British accents do Americans hear on theirs?

I don't think you know shit about Canada. You haven't posted anything about Canada that I consider to be correct, and much that is total bullshit.

I don't believe for a hot minute you were ever pursued by CSIS or tormented for informing Americans that Canada was screwing them over. I don't know who or what you are but Canadian, you're not.

Canada is a shytehole thanks to the overpaid, unaccountable, anti-democratic, cowardly Sons of W's working covertly for the TPS and OPP. F them and the cowardly creeps who raised them.

Now that America and the rest of our allies know what's going on, the ball will continue to roll downhill. About time, now that our best talent are in America laughing their asses off at the poor saps who work so hard while the lazy kakistocracy and their relations in Canada milk the nipple of the government.

Forum List

Back