The woman who falsely accused the black guy of threating her when he asked her to put the leash on her dog

What made the woman think that nothing would be done about her dishonesty? Not punishing her in some way only would've given her clearance to continue on with her false reporting which only would've gotten in the way of someone who is in even more need of help.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well said. That video is pretty damning. And she's strangling her dog!
She shouldnt even own the dog. It was out of control and obviously not trained.
what ! the stupid liberal was in the wrong and definitely made an ass of herself but that little dog was not out of control ! the poor puppy looked terrified because she was being rough with it .

What made the woman think that nothing would be done about her dishonesty? Not punishing her in some way only would've given her clearance to continue on with her false reporting which only would've gotten in the way of someone who is in even more need of help.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

what ! the stupid liberal was in the wrong and definitely made an ass of herself but that little dog was not out of control ! the poor puppy looked terrified because she was being rough with it .
She was being rough with it because she didnt know how to handle him. Thats why I said the dog was out of control. Her control. All she had to do was tell it to sit so she could put the leash on it. Wonder why she didnt do that?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

She was being rough with it because she didnt know how to handle him. Thats why I said the dog was out of control. Her control. All she had to do was tell it to sit so she could put the leash on it. Wonder why she didnt do that?
because shes an idiot ...and a racist to boot ! and shes the emotional type of leftist that will shout racist at the top of her liberal lungs if she sees someone wearing a MAGA hat !

God bless you always!!!

Holly

because shes an idiot ...and a racist to boot ! and shes the emotional type of leftist that will shout racist at the top of her liberal lungs if she sees someone wearing a MAGA hat !
I saw a dumpy guy today with a Drumpf shirt on so I stared at him until he turned red and left. :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I saw a dumpy guy today with a Drumpf shirt on so I stared at him until he turned red and left. :)
bwaaaahaaaahaaaaaa ! if that makes you feel like a man im happy for you ! but i absoooooolutely guarantee you wouldnt try that shit on me !

Her punishment will be far more severe than the seriousness of her crime. She will spend the rest of her life in hiding because of the death threats. She will never be able to get a job again. Everyone she knows, except her few real friends, will disown her.
Actions have consequences.

Like I said she should have just ignored him
No. She should have put her dog on a leash.

Says you.

She has no obligation to comply with the orders of some unknown civilian.

In fact she has no obligation to acknowledge him if he speaks to her
True, but she was in an area where dogs are supposed to be leashed and there were plenty of signs to that effect. Sure she could have made a choice to ignore him (and he could have rightfully filmed her off lead dog and called the cops on her.).
There are signs that say people are supposed to drive at a certain MPH as well.

Tell me how many actually follow those rules.

Was the dog bothering the guy?

It seemed to me he was quite a distance away from the woman and her dog.
Thats a losing argument. It is not sufficient to use the "other people do it too excuse". You sound like a child.

Doesnt matter how far the dog was away. It was disturbing the wild life the sign was posted to protect.

It's not an excuse I am merely wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do.

And a dog on a leash can disturb wildlife. FYI people can disturb wildlife too.
yeah. a lot of people are wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do. at least in this case, no one was shot.

Her punishment will be far more severe than the seriousness of her crime. She will spend the rest of her life in hiding because of the death threats. She will never be able to get a job again. Everyone she knows, except her few real friends, will disown her.

Says you.

True, but she was in an area where dogs are supposed to be leashed and there were plenty of signs to that effect. Sure she could have made a choice to ignore him (and he could have rightfully filmed her off lead dog and called the cops on her.).

Thats a losing argument. It is not sufficient to use the "other people do it too excuse". You sound like a child.

Doesnt matter how far the dog was away. It was disturbing the wild life the sign was posted to protect.

It's not an excuse I am merely wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do.

It is an excuse. You have the right because of the first amendment. There is also a such thing as citizens arrest for a reason.

A dog on a leash cannot attack wildlife which is the point. Yes humans can disturb and kill wild life but the sign was speaking of dogs being leashed not humans.

No the first amendment does not give you the right to enforce laws.

All he can do is say something, and he did. It's still not his job to make the person put a dog on a leash is it?

Like I said she should have just ignored the guy like I would have done.

Who said the 1rst gave you the right to enforce laws? This was your question...."I am merely wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do. "

The first amendment gives you the right to say what you want, including telling people to obey posted signs.

He didnt make the woman put the dog on the leash. Where did you get the assumption he made her do anything?

She had the right to ignore him just like you do. Instead she jumped to becoming a hysterical racist bitch.

You said you have a right because of the first amendment didn't you? Then you mentioned citizens' arrest didn't you?

The first amendment has nothing to do with citizens arrest and nothing to do with enforcing laws

As I said civilians do not have a duty to enforce the laws.

He can say whatever he wants but not one person has any obligation to listen to him.
Yes I did to both.

I didnt say the 1rst had anything to do with citizens arrest. Your reading comprehension is on the fritz.

I dont care what you said. Civillians have a duty to help enforce laws up to a point which includes a citizens arrest.

True. No one has to listen to the guy. That doesnt mean he doesnt have the right to say what he said.

No they don't have an obligation to enforce laws.

If they did then people could be arrested for not stopping a criminal from committing a crime.
Thats an incredibly stupid comment. An obligation doesnt have to be legal. its moral.

I have no moral obligation to enforce any law.

If I see a guy robbing a store I have no legal or moral obligation to stop him from doing so in fact I can leave the scene and refuse to speak to the police if I choose.

That said if i saw a person commit murder I would at the very least tell the cops what I saw but I would have no legal or moral obligation to physically detain that person

Tell what mortal imperative drives a civilian to enforce a leash law? Is it the disturbing the birds thing? Because people disturb birds all the time.
Per the last paragraph, yes. This is one area of the park set aside for people to bird watch. Human traffic on trails is less disruptive than canine traffic running in and out,chasing critters etc. You can assume all dogs are as well trained as yours or thatin all owners are as respectful. A 6 leash allows dog walkers to enjoy that area as well as birdwatchers.

There was no evidence presented that this dog was disturbing the birds.
There was no court case. What are you talking about?

How do you know the dog was disturbing the birds?

Did you see any video of it?

You didn't because there was none.

So you are ASSUMING facts not in evidence
Because the guy asked her to leash the dog.

I dont have to see the video. She con concurred with the way things went down.

So you're assuming just admit it. There is nothing shown that supports the assumption that the dog was bothering this guy or any birds.

And she concurred that her dog was "disturbing the birds"?

I didn't see that. I saw her apologize for overreacting but that's all.
No. I'm not assuming. I read her apology. Looks like you should be better informed before you assume.

She apologized for what? Her completely inappropriate behavior in response to being told to leash her dog by a guy who had no authority to do so. Right?.

I'm not defending what she said or how she acted.

I am wondering why a person feels the need to tell other people what to do when it there was nothing presented that shows the dog misbehaving whatsoever.

Like I said if it was me i would have simply ignored the guy and kept walking

She had a leash in her hand. How hard would it have been for her to clip it on the dogs collar, walk out of the area, and take the dog off the leash again?

Don't know don't care.

I walk my dogs on a heel all the time and they stay closer to me than any dog on a 6 foot leash I have ever seen. I'm not going to assume this dog was bothering anyone or any birds.

But I do always wonder why people don't mind their own business.

When I walk my dogs, I allow them to range, sniff, explore as long as they listen, check in, and there are no people or other animals they can bother. That is what makes it enjoyable for them. If your dog is required to be at heel at all times, itisn’t much fun for them.

My dogs are just fine.

I'll wager they get more exercise than yours.

Says you.

It is an excuse. You have the right because of the first amendment. There is also a such thing as citizens arrest for a reason.

A dog on a leash cannot attack wildlife which is the point. Yes humans can disturb and kill wild life but the sign was speaking of dogs being leashed not humans.

All he can do is say something, and he did. It's still not his job to make the person put a dog on a leash is it?

Who said the 1rst gave you the right to enforce laws? This was your question...."I am merely wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do. "

The first amendment gives you the right to say what you want, including telling people to obey posted signs.

He didnt make the woman put the dog on the leash. Where did you get the assumption he made her do anything?

She had the right to ignore him just like you do. Instead she jumped to becoming a hysterical racist bitch.

You said you have a right because of the first amendment didn't you? Then you mentioned citizens' arrest didn't you?

The first amendment has nothing to do with citizens arrest and nothing to do with enforcing laws

He can say whatever he wants but not one person has any obligation to listen to him.
Yes I did to both.

I didnt say the 1rst had anything to do with citizens arrest. Your reading comprehension is on the fritz.

I dont care what you said. Civillians have a duty to help enforce laws up to a point which includes a citizens arrest.

True. No one has to listen to the guy. That doesnt mean he doesnt have the right to say what he said.

If they did then people could be arrested for not stopping a criminal from committing a crime.
Thats an incredibly stupid comment. An obligation doesnt have to be legal. its moral.

If I see a guy robbing a store I have no legal or moral obligation to stop him from doing so in fact I can leave the scene and refuse to speak to the police if I choose.

That said if i saw a person commit murder I would at the very least tell the cops what I saw but I would have no legal or moral obligation to physically detain that person

Tell what mortal imperative drives a civilian to enforce a leash law? Is it the disturbing the birds thing? Because people disturb birds all the time.
Per the last paragraph, yes. This is one area of the park set aside for people to bird watch. Human traffic on trails is less disruptive than canine traffic running in and out,chasing critters etc. You can assume all dogs are as well trained as yours or thatin all owners are as respectful. A 6 leash allows dog walkers to enjoy that area as well as birdwatchers.

So you're assuming just admit it. There is nothing shown that supports the assumption that the dog was bothering this guy or any birds.

Doesn't matter if the dog was or wasn't chasing birds. The rule in that part of the park is that all dogs must be on a leash so as not to disturb the birds or the people watching them. She had a leash in her hand, so why in the hell couldn't she have just leashed the dog and been on her way? Would have avoided a whole bunch of problems.

and you NEVER break any rules right? We don't know that the dog wasn't walking right next to her on a heel do we? We certainly don't know if the dog was "disturbing the birds" do we?

Thing is this woman would have kept on walking right by mister birdwatcher if he would have minded his own business.

From the way the dog was acting, looking like it was trying to get away from her, I seriously doubt that it's been trained well enough to heel.

And, it doesn't matter if the dog was disturbing the birds or not, the rule is that dogs must be leashed in that area of the park.

But, keep defending the indefensible if that helps you sleep at night.
I think also, she adopted the dog from a rescue a few months ago. You do not train a dog to off lead reliability that quickly.
Where do you get this information?

Anyone can assume anything. I rather prefer to speak to the facts

Says you.

yeah. a lot of people are wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do. at least in this case, no one was shot.
I bet all of of the people here all preaching about the rules have not only broken many rules themselves would tell someone else to fuck off if a stranger told them to do something.

Says you.

Yes I did to both.

Doesn't matter if the dog was or wasn't chasing birds. The rule in that part of the park is that all dogs must be on a leash so as not to disturb the birds or the people watching them. She had a leash in her hand, so why in the hell couldn't she have just leashed the dog and been on her way? Would have avoided a whole bunch of problems.

and you NEVER break any rules right? We don't know that the dog wasn't walking right next to her on a heel do we? We certainly don't know if the dog was "disturbing the birds" do we?

Thing is this woman would have kept on walking right by mister birdwatcher if he would have minded his own business.

From the way the dog was acting, looking like it was trying to get away from her, I seriously doubt that it's been trained well enough to heel.

And, it doesn't matter if the dog was disturbing the birds or not, the rule is that dogs must be leashed in that area of the park.

But, keep defending the indefensible if that helps you sleep at night.
I see that as the dog picking up on her emotions. As i said I'm not defending her reaction at all. She was a complete asshole in her reaction.

I would have just ignored him and kept on walking

And really when did it become indefensible to walk a dog off leash.

I'll ask again have you NEVER broken a "rule"?

"And really when did it become indefensible to walk a dog off leash."

When there is a sign posted saying to leash your dog.

Boo Fucking Hoo

tell me have you NEVER broken a rule?

If you say no you're a liar.
I have and it was indefensible because I had no real reason to break the rule. The difference is I did not do something that could very well get someone killed because I was upset I was called on it. Not sure why youre saying boo hoo?
Here we go again with the rules thing

Have you NEVER broken a rule?

And I'm not talking abut her reaction which I have already stated was inappropriate and unwarranted.

I am speaking to the point that people feel they have to tell others what to do.

What made the woman think that nothing would be done about her dishonesty?

Holly

Well... Blasey-Ford got away with it. As have many others. Good to see she didn’t get away Scot free on this matter. Our system has a habit of being terribly lax in pursuing punishment of those who levy false allegations...

like when donny falsely accused joe scarborough of murder over & over? how about sean hannity pushing that 'hillary' killed seth rich over & over?

Forum List

Back