"the woman from Michigan", as Trump derisively calls her (SEXIST!), Wonderful Gretchen Whitmer is doing heroic job fighting corona,& must be Joe's VP

She’s a joke, but suddenly has become a media darling. Much like the guy in New York.

strange, I don’t ever recall the media worshipping an R politician, but they often do with D politicians.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

ronald-reagan-998x701.jpg

To this day I get wags right here on this board who think he freed the Iran hostages --- because of how the "liburrul media" played it.
They didn’t like Ronnie much either. Don’t you remember Sam Donaldson’s behavior in press conferences? He was the Jim Acosta of his day.

Get your calculator out, I've got a math question.

How many people is "Sam Donaldson"?

The question is not "how many", but "how representative".

Distinction without difference. If you're going to equate "the media" with "Sam Donaldson", something is literally not adding up. The old Sweeping Generalization Fallacy strikes (out) again.

Your lack of simple English comprehension is amusing at times.

You mean like the post immediately above yours where clownshoes "responds" to a post that was directed to me with "before my time"?

I am not concerned with other people's posts. Only mine, and your curiously vacuous response.
He’s nothing, if not vacuous.

She’s a joke, but suddenly has become a media darling. Much like the guy in New York.

strange, I don’t ever recall the media worshipping an R politician, but they often do with D politicians.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

To this day I get wags right here on this board who think he freed the Iran hostages --- because of how the "liburrul media" played it.
Iran was afraid of Reagan...it was the way he spoke about the situation in Iran...so yes he did free the hostages...Carter sure wasn't going to get the job done...dems never get the job done...they just flap their gums about getting the job done....

WRONG.

See what I mean? Thanks for the demonstration. You could be my lovely assistant, if you cleaned up the snot.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

They didn’t like Ronnie much either. Don’t you remember Sam Donaldson’s behavior in press conferences? He was the Jim Acosta of his day.

Distinction without difference. If you're going to equate "the media" with "Sam Donaldson", something is literally not adding up. The old Sweeping Generalization Fallacy strikes (out) again.

You mean like the post immediately above yours where clownshoes "responds" to a post that was directed to me with "before my time"?

I am not concerned with other people's posts. Only mine, and your curiously vacuous response.

And strangely, not at all with the parts you edit out as inconvenient.

Why because you say so?....well you are wrong my friend....and are about most things....

It's all in the link, which is uh WHY I LINKED IT.

Jimmy Carter's Sec of State Warren Christopher got the deal done for the Carter Administration, which was obsessed with getting them freed. Carter flew to West Germany to greet them on their first stop after leaving Iranian airspace. All on the record.

So you proved my point about mass media misinformation. You actually believe Reagan did it. You're not the first to make that mistake.

She is saving countless lives, my friends!

She's a liberal loon, bb. A HUGE loon.

Exactly, she is....a liberal loon!

in other words a POS.

like anybody gives three figs about what she says.

Meh!

And you are --- what, 1500 miles from any part of Michigan, amirite?

She is saving countless lives, my friends!

A statement such as, "the woman from Michigan," isn't "sexist." If Trump had said, "the man from California," would that be "sexist" also? The statement is "factual." She is from Michigan and she is a woman." Nothing to this post.

Oh yeah. Michiganders just love being micromanaged. It saves lives! If you are in a store to purchase food or medicine, it's ok. If you want to pick up a pack of seeds or a paint brush while you are in that store it is forbidden. Stores have isles roped off to comply with Gov order.

Another authoritarian. She just ordered that people cant walk outside their house and visit their neighbors. Next: Welders are on their way to start welding these people in their houses. Amazing how the people in this country are being shut down without the slightest wimper.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

I edit to answer your specific response, bereft of your usual extraneous nonsense. I will continue to do so.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

I edit to answer your specific response, bereft of your usual extraneous nonsense. I will continue to do so.

You edited out the only content that applied, so you wouldn't have to deal with it, Wimp.

Why because you say so?....well you are wrong my friend....and are about most things....

Jimmy Carter's Sec of State Warren Christopher got the deal done for the Carter Administration, which was obsessed with getting them freed. Carter flew to West Germany to greet them on their first stop after leaving Iranian airspace.

WIESBADEN, West Germany -- Former President Jimmy Carter flew to West Germany Wednesday and met the 52 freed American hostages -- victims, he said, of a 'despicable act of savagery' by Iran.

Carter, carrying out the mission on behalf of President Reagan, hugged each of the 50 men and two women he had worked 14 months to liberate. He called them 'heroes,' and said it is becoming evident they were 'mistreated much worse than had been prevously revealed.'

Carter meets hostages, decries Iranian 'savagery'

Jimmy Carter's Sec of State Warren Christopher got the deal done for the Carter Administration, which was obsessed with getting them freed. Carter flew to West Germany to greet them on their first stop after leaving Iranian airspace.

WIESBADEN, West Germany -- Former President Jimmy Carter flew to West Germany Wednesday and met the 52 freed American hostages -- victims, he said, of a 'despicable act of savagery' by Iran.

Carter, carrying out the mission on behalf of President Reagan, hugged each of the 50 men and two women he had worked 14 months to liberate. He called them 'heroes,' and said it is becoming evident they were 'mistreated much worse than had been prevously revealed.'

To this day those former hostages despise Carter.

Wow dood. Might be time to see an ophthalmologist. Yes, by the time Carter got there Reagan had been sworn in so he held no office at that point. But thanks for your big bold HEY LOOKA ME font, as that font's he had worked 14 months to liberate exactly documents what I posted about the Algiers Accords in the first place.

Your own post.

I'm not paying you for that though, since the point was already made, yesterday.

Well, to be fair palin was as clueless as fat donnie, I think palin is the reason fat donnie finally ran, after seeing that a moron just like him could make a big movement by throwing crazy red meat to deplorables ...

And yet they are both world-famous personalities and you're just an anonymous broke loser on a message board.
Oh, thanks mr deplorable, you cracked the code, now I feel free... ha, ha, ha....

Forum List

Back