"the woman from Michigan", as Trump derisively calls her (SEXIST!), Wonderful Gretchen Whitmer is doing heroic job fighting corona,& must be Joe's VP

Big move. I think the hardware stores must be accessible with purchase on line curbside pickup. Just like restaurants.

Many governors are earning their pay this year, not just her.
The 2nd half is when we try to get back to work, that's when things can get dicey.

She is saving countless lives, my friends!

She's a liberal loon, bb. A HUGE loon.
Not really. She’s really just another corporatist fraud, like Ears. She is completely owned by the state’s largest healthcare insurance company.
Michigan’s Democratic Governor-Elect Puts Blue Cross Blue Shield Executive on Transition Team — After the Company Funded Her Campaign

We're so grateful to Herr Governor Gretchen for saving us! In addition to ordering all nonessential beings to STAY AT HOME through April, she has added to it. Got a vacation home? Guess what? Can't go there! "You may travel between two residences in this state through April 10, 2020. After that date, travel between two residences is not permitted.”

She’s a joke, but suddenly has become a media darling. Much like the guy in New York.

strange, I don’t ever recall the media worshipping an R politician, but they often do with D politicians.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

ronald-reagan-998x701.jpg

To this day I get wags right here on this board who think he freed the Iran hostages --- because of how the "liburrul media" played it.

She voted against hydroxychloroquine before she voted for it. :auiqs.jpg:
Hopefully she'll be a one termer, that woman from Michigan.

The governor of South Dakota should have our respect
you mean Krazy Kristi Noem?

she's against people being on lock down except for the old. Ann Coulter praised her for that

She’s a joke, but suddenly has become a media darling. Much like the guy in New York.

strange, I don’t ever recall the media worshipping an R politician, but they often do with D politicians.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

To this day I get wags right here on this board who think he freed the Iran hostages --- because of how the "liburrul media" played it.
They didn’t like Ronnie much either. Don’t you remember Sam Donaldson’s behavior in press conferences? He was the Jim Acosta of his day.

She voted against hydroxychloroquine before she voted for it. :auiqs.jpg:
Hopefully she'll be a one termer, that woman from Michigan.

The governor of South Dakota should have our respect
you mean Krazy Kristi Noem?

she's against people being on lock down except for the old. Ann Coulter praised her for that
Shes one of the only ones doing the right thing for her people

The only crazy one is you

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

They didn’t like Ronnie much either. Don’t you remember Sam Donaldson’s behavior in press conferences? He was the Jim Acosta of his day.

Get your calculator out, I've got a math question.

How many people is "Sam Donaldson"?

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

Get your calculator out, I've got a math question.

How many people is "Sam Donaldson"?

The question is not "how many", but "how representative".

Forum List

Back