"the woman from Michigan", as Trump derisively calls her (SEXIST!), Wonderful Gretchen Whitmer is doing heroic job fighting corona,& must be Joe's VP

Perhaps if you HADN'T CUT OUT THE QUOTE IT RESPONDED TO you'd be less clueless right now.
YOUR OWN POST no less.

So why don't you REPORT ME to the mods like you did before and got laughed at? I'm under no obligation to repeat your asinine thoughts verbatim. Did I change anything you said? no. Did I delete it rather that have it block my replay?....of course. So before you try to tell my how to post again, I suggest you shove it up your keester and set it on fire.

Cheeses what a whiner.

Deflect much? Running away from your own post, WIMPY? :gay:

Just BECAUSE you're trying to bury it, let's reroll it again for posterity. Post 30:

She's got that old stripper vibe going....and then she put on the feedbag. :eusa_doh:

5c6433a6ba2d7.image.jpg

YOU OWN IT, Gummo.

If I owned it I'd sell it to one of your pervert dimocraps although they are known to prefer flat-chested women (ie men) with hairy legs and back. You seem more tense than usual.....does the sight of big tits often trigger this kind of outburst? I know you're a homo but really......

Perhaps if you HADN'T CUT OUT THE QUOTE IT RESPONDED TO you'd be less clueless right now.
YOUR OWN POST no less.

So why don't you REPORT ME to the mods like you did before and got laughed at? I'm under no obligation to repeat your asinine thoughts verbatim. Did I change anything you said? no. Did I delete it rather that have it block my replay?....of course. So before you try to tell my how to post again, I suggest you shove it up your keester and set it on fire.

Cheeses what a whiner.

Deflect much? Running away from your own post, WIMPY? :gay:

Just BECAUSE you're trying to bury it, let's reroll it again for posterity. Post 30:

She's got that old stripper vibe going....and then she put on the feedbag. :eusa_doh:

5c6433a6ba2d7.image.jpg

YOU OWN IT, Gummo.

If I owned it I'd sell it to one of your pervert dimocraps although they are known to prefer flat-chested women (ie men) with hairy legs and back. You seem more tense than usual.....does the sight of big tits often trigger this kind of outburst? I know you're a homo but really......

And here we are back again at Episode One of the Young and the Clueless. I guess it's my turn to start again.

--- But there's "no war on women", amirite?

Your move, dumbass.

She’s a joke, but suddenly has become a media darling. Much like the guy in New York.

strange, I don’t ever recall the media worshipping an R politician, but they often do with D politicians.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

ronald-reagan-998x701.jpg

To this day I get wags right here on this board who think he freed the Iran hostages --- because of how the "liburrul media" played it.
They didn’t like Ronnie much either. Don’t you remember Sam Donaldson’s behavior in press conferences? He was the Jim Acosta of his day.

Get your calculator out, I've got a math question.

How many people is "Sam Donaldson"?

The question is not "how many", but "how representative".

Distinction without difference. If you're going to equate "the media" with "Sam Donaldson", something is literally not adding up. The old Sweeping Generalization Fallacy strikes (out) again.
That’s ridiculous, but then you often are.

Hey, it's your equation, not mine.
I tried to educate you, but you’re incapable of learning.

Apparently not, for today I learned that "Sam Donaldson" is "the media".
That's gotta fill up your day.
Who told you that? Must have been a dumb fuck, but you say you learned. I don’t think that’s possible.

She’s a joke, but suddenly has become a media darling. Much like the guy in New York.

strange, I don’t ever recall the media worshipping an R politician, but they often do with D politicians.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

To this day I get wags right here on this board who think he freed the Iran hostages --- because of how the "liburrul media" played it.
They didn’t like Ronnie much either. Don’t you remember Sam Donaldson’s behavior in press conferences? He was the Jim Acosta of his day.

Distinction without difference. If you're going to equate "the media" with "Sam Donaldson", something is literally not adding up. The old Sweeping Generalization Fallacy strikes (out) again.
That’s ridiculous, but then you often are.

Hey, it's your equation, not mine.
I tried to educate you, but you’re incapable of learning.

Apparently not, for today I learned that "Sam Donaldson" is "the media".
That's gotta fill up your day.
For you!

I guess you can’t read your own thread. The NYSE has closed in observance of Good Friday for a long time. Toro told you this above.

I can’t help it you’re a dumb fucker.

Before my time

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

Your lack of simple English comprehension is amusing at times.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

You mean like the post immediately above yours where clownshoes "responds" to a post that was directed to me with "before my time"?

I know right, reeding iz harde.

Avoiding fallacies really isn't though.

We're so grateful to Herr Governor Gretchen for saving us! In addition to ordering all nonessential beings to STAY AT HOME through April, she has added to it. Got a vacation home? Guess what? Can't go there! "You may travel between two residences in this state through April 10, 2020. After that date, travel between two residences is not permitted.”

Yep. Sounds like she's got a lid on it. Doing something about it instead of waffling like the Orange Buffoon.

What's so important about a V.P. selection? The dirty little secret is that democrats are desperate for a strong candidate and it ain't Biden.
Yep. He has the same problem as McCain. Little real support and he needs a running mate who'll bring in the crowds, then when Trump kicks his ass he can blame the woman just like McCain did

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

Iran was afraid of Reagan...it was the way he spoke about the situation in Iran...so yes he did free the hostages...Carter sure wasn't going to get the job done...dems never get the job done...they just flap their gums about getting the job done....

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

You mean like the post immediately above yours where clownshoes "responds" to a post that was directed to me with "before my time"?

I am not concerned with other people's posts. Only mine, and your curiously vacuous response.

Forum List

Back