"the woman from Michigan", as Trump derisively calls her (SEXIST!), Wonderful Gretchen Whitmer is doing heroic job fighting corona,& must be Joe's VP

She’s a joke, but suddenly has become a media darling. Much like the guy in New York.

strange, I don’t ever recall the media worshipping an R politician, but they often do with D politicians.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

ronald-reagan-998x701.jpg

To this day I get wags right here on this board who think he freed the Iran hostages --- because of how the "liburrul media" played it.
They didn’t like Ronnie much either. Don’t you remember Sam Donaldson’s behavior in press conferences? He was the Jim Acosta of his day.

Get your calculator out, I've got a math question.

How many people is "Sam Donaldson"?
If you think he was the only one in the msm that criticized Reagan, I’ve got a freeway bridge I will sell you real cheap.

It's been a custom for years that immature males who have small penises and no social skills try this condescending crap on educated, accomplished, adult women. It's based on fear. This nonsense from Capt. Vermin comes as no surprise.

Capt. Vermin may say that he is the president, but she's the governor.

She’s a joke, but suddenly has become a media darling. Much like the guy in New York.

strange, I don’t ever recall the media worshipping an R politician, but they often do with D politicians.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

To this day I get wags right here on this board who think he freed the Iran hostages --- because of how the "liburrul media" played it.
They didn’t like Ronnie much either. Don’t you remember Sam Donaldson’s behavior in press conferences? He was the Jim Acosta of his day.

The question is not "how many", but "how representative".

Distinction without difference. If you're going to equate "the media" with "Sam Donaldson", something is literally not adding up. The old Sweeping Generalization Fallacy strikes (out) again.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

Distinction without difference. If you're going to equate "the media" with "Sam Donaldson", something is literally not adding up.
That’s ridiculous, but then you often are.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

Distinction without difference. If you're going to equate "the media" with "Sam Donaldson", something is literally not adding up. The old Sweeping Generalization Fallacy strikes (out) again.

Hey, it's your equation, not mine.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

I tried to educate you, but you’re incapable of learning.

She's got that old stripper vibe going....and then she put on the feedbag. :eusa_doh:

5c6433a6ba2d7.image.jpg

Oh you don't, don't you.

Ever hear of this guy?

I tried to educate you, but you’re incapable of learning.

Apparently not, for today I learned that "Sam Donaldson" is "the media".
That's gotta fill up your day.

Last edited:
She is saving countless lives, my friends!

Were all of you sexists when you attacked and attempted to destroy Sarah Palin?
Hypocrite much? :)
Well, to be fair palin was as clueless as fat donnie, I think palin is the reason fat donnie finally ran, after seeing that a moron just like him could make a big movement by throwing crazy red meat to deplorables ...

Well, to be fair palin was as clueless as fat donnie, I think palin is the reason fat donnie finally ran, after seeing that a moron just like him could make a big movement by throwing crazy red meat to deplorables ...

And yet they are both world-famous personalities and you're just an anonymous broke loser on a message board.

Perhaps if you HADN'T CUT OUT THE QUOTE IT RESPONDED TO you'd be less clueless right now.
YOUR OWN POST no less.

So why don't you REPORT ME to the mods like you did before and got laughed at? I'm under no obligation to repeat your asinine thoughts verbatim. Did I change anything you said? no. Did I delete it rather that have it block my replay?....of course. So before you try to tell my how to post again, I suggest you shove it up your keester and set it on fire.

Perhaps if you HADN'T CUT OUT THE QUOTE IT RESPONDED TO you'd be less clueless right now.
YOUR OWN POST no less.

So why don't you REPORT ME to the mods like you did before and got laughed at? I'm under no obligation to repeat your asinine thoughts verbatim. Did I change anything you said? no. Did I delete it rather that have it block my replay?....of course. So before you try to tell my how to post again, I suggest you shove it up your keester and set it on fire.

Cheeses what a whiner.

Deflect much? Running away from your own post, WIMPY? :gay:

Just BECAUSE you're trying to bury it, let's reroll it again for posterity. Post 30:

She's got that old stripper vibe going....and then she put on the feedbag. :eusa_doh:

5c6433a6ba2d7.image.jpg

YOU OWN IT, Gummo.

Forum List

Back