But the nations lower logic women says the nation is not winning with trump

A massive gender voting difference

From Emerson polling

///////

There is a sharp divide between males and females in their approval of the President’s approval. Among men, Trump has a 57% approval and 38% disapproval rating whereas among women Trump’s approval flips; he has a 38% approval and 57% majority disapproval.

/////.

But the nations lower logic women says the nation is not winning with trump
The opinion of any given demographic doesn't overshadow facts.

Yep that’s right the facts are the facts

But when there is a difference in what the facts are ?? Who decides

Does the less logic decide over the higher logic s ???

Nope if that happens the nation will fall

So we must stop the unwise from electing crooks

If I used the Stock Market as the yardstick like you demand I do, you are correct. But MOST people are not involved in the stock market at all. Therefore, you yardstick is more an inch worm. Once again, like in 2018, I paid more into federal taxes. And once again I get less back for 2019. In case you haven't noticed, Taxes aren't just what you are told they are. There are many ways to get taxed and we are not paying more taxes than ever. Even the Tariff turns out to be a tax that the Government gets to keep and misuse for it's own amusement. And the Uber Richer just got more Uber Rich because they pay either almost no or zero taxes. So if I look at just the economy I see that the average person in all levels except those in the higher wages isn't doing better. They are doing either no better or worse. The Rich want us to believe that the Stock Market has everything to do with our common lives. Whether the Stocks go up or down, it doesn't affect us any way shape or form except give you talking heads something to talk about. Meanwhile, I worry about the cost of living versus the increase in wages where we have lost ground even worse last year than before.

Meanwhile, I worry about the cost of living versus the increase in wages where we have lost ground even worse last year than before.
You “worry” because you prefer left-wing panic propaganda over the facts.
That gives President Donald Trump the best wage gains since the Great Recession, easily topping any during former President Barack Obama’s entire term.
Every single economic metric has been off the charts under President Trump. Record low unemployment. Record high markets. Lower taxes. Higher wages.

Pay gains during Trump's first year in office best since the Great Recession

China to slash punitive tariffs on $75B worth of U.S. goods

China announced Thursday it will slash punitive tariffs imposed on about $75 billion worth of U.S. exports as the two countries continue to work out a trade deal.
In a statement, China's Ministry of Finance said it would halve punitive taxes it imposed last fall on U.S. products.
Staring Feb. 14, China said it will cut a 10 percent tariff to 5 percent and cut a 5 percent tax on other goods to 2.5 percent.

By the way, trade deficit with China drops 18%

More winning.

Trump Quietly Busts up California’s Deep (Water) State

Before President Donald Trump was elected, on May 27, 2016 he stated at a rally in Fresno, California: “There is no drought…If I win, believe me, we’re going to start opening up the water so that you can have your farmers survive.”

This new Trump water “deal” revised a compact dating back to 1986 on the percentage of water the federal and state water systems have to provide in wet and dry years. Even more quietly, this deal accomplished what all California governors since 1986, and powerful U.S. Senator and environmental advocate Diane Feinstein (D-California), could not do: potentially provide more water for farmers and “improve the health of the health of the river system” for fish .

Not much on this. But it could be similar to the old guy that went into the bank, quietly stood in line. When he got to the teller's window, handed her a note that said he was robbing her of one dollar. Then, he quietly sat down on a bench and waited for the cops holding that one dollar. His reason? He could not afford the health care he needed to stay alive but in prison he could get it.

NO matter how insane something sounds, the dude at the White House Fence had a reason and I doubt if it had anything to do with physically harming the President.

Not much on this. But it could be similar to the old guy that went into the bank, quietly stood in line. When he got to the teller's window, handed her a note that said he was robbing her of one dollar. Then, he quietly sat down on a bench and waited for the cops holding that one dollar. His reason? He could not afford the health care he needed to stay alive but in prison he could get it.

NO matter how insane something sounds, the dude at the White House Fence had a reason and I doubt if it had anything to do with physically harming the President.
Duh-ryl here literally attempting to defend an assassination attempt on the President of the United States. There is no “reason” to attempt to assassinate a duly elected leader who has strictly adhered to the U.S. Constitution. None.

Your comment is so ridiculous, they haven’t invented an adjective yet to adequately describe the pure insanity of it.

So. Much. Winning. Just as President Trump promised.
Where is the humility from the left in admitting, “Hey, my economic worldview has been put to the test and proven all wrong? I better rethink this. Maybe tax cuts and deregulation and energy production really do fire up the supply side of the economy. Maybe putting America first really does help the stock market and raise incomes. Maybe everything I was taught in college and grad school about Keynesian economics is a fraud.”
Ronald Reagan proved that the so-called “supply side economics” works when he built one of the strongest economies in U.S. history. Donald Trump confirmed it.

Trump’s Critics on the Economy: So Wrong, So Often

Forum List

Back