P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Trump certainly hit the ground running. Leveraging Executive Orders (constitutionally - unlike Obama) to defund International Planned Parenthood Foundation, to build the wall between the U.S. and Mexican border, he pulled the U.S. out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, put a freeze on federal government hiring, and restored the Keystone Pipeline.

And then there is this: already starting to defeat "sanctuary cities". It's looking like Trump was right - maybe we are going to get so tired of winning!

Trump declares victory as city revokes ‘sanctuary city’ policies

Anything that's good for America and Americans, dimocrap scum hate.

Ever notice that?

So Much Winning! Best First Week Evah!

Good job president Trump. I changed my avatar to honor your first week achievements.
I was dead-set against Trump, but I have to admit that I couldn't be more impressed with him after his first week.

Even more impressive if you consider the political establishment in DC hate his guts and the MSM do nothing but attack the guy. Trump has partnered with the American people, so far he's doing exactly what he promised to do.

It's almost like the Fourth of July....with all the leftist's heads spinning and exploding

It's almost like the Fourth of July....with all the leftist's heads spinning and exploding

Indeed. Like the Fourth of July and Indy 500 and Thanksgiving-Easter-Christmas and a Birthday EVERY DAY!

Trump certainly hit the ground running. Leveraging Executive Orders (constitutionally - unlike Obama) to defund International Planned Parenthood Foundation, to build the wall between the U.S. and Mexican border, he pulled the U.S. out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, put a freeze on federal government hiring, and restored the Keystone Pipeline.

And then there is this: already starting to defeat "sanctuary cities". It's looking like Trump was right - maybe we are going to get so tired of winning!

UH, TALK IS CHEAP, THE PROOF IN ACTIONS.....HAVEN'T SEEN SHIT YET!!

Good job president Trump. I changed my avatar to honor your first week achievements.
I was dead-set against Trump, but I have to admit that I couldn't be more impressed with him after his first week.

Even more impressive if you consider the political establishment in DC hate his guts and the MSM do nothing but attack the guy. Trump has partnered with the American people, so far he's doing exactly what he promised to do.

He mostly doing precisely what he should do. He's ignoring the opposition and repairing the damage.

Trump ain't no 'steppin fetchit' President. We are winning at the speed of light in the first week! Great start, Mr. President!!!

UH, TALK IS CHEAP, THE PROOF IN ACTIONS.....HAVEN'T SEEN SHIT YET!!

That is hard to believe considering where your head is located.

These changes are coming so fast that snowflakes don't have time to freak out and cry about each one as much as they would like.

It's funny. They are like confused horses in a burning stable. They are flat out panicking.

These changes are coming so fast that snowflakes don't have time to freak out and cry about each one as much as they would like.

It's funny. They are like confused horses in a burning stable. They are flat out panicking.

Yes they are.........like horses before a storm, in borrowing an old Indian phrase.

Like squirrels before an earthquake.

Like ants under a magnifying glass.

Like ...

tumblr_nxirdhm1w31ry46hlo1_500_zpse7xkyu4x.gif

Forum List

Back