The winner in the Ukraine - Russia war

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Jul 5, 2012
The saying goes that there are no winners in wars. It's different this time. There will be one big, happy winner.
China.
The "West" is weakened. Russia is weakened. American influence is (further) weakened. China waits in the wings to pick up the pieces. It will sell goods to a Russia that can find them nowhere else. It will produce and sell the goods that Germany and the rest of Europe will be reduced in producing. It will gain prestige and influence simply through not having been so idiotic as all the others. It may even help rebuild Ukraine and gain even bigger.
Time to build better relations with Beijing.

I know the secret formula to accomplish such an experiment but the 99% will hate it.
Apparently, it is only what the 1% want that matters. After all, look at the representative government they own!

Apparently, it is only what the 1% want that matters. After all, look at the representative government they own!
Yes, I have been complaining about it since 1974. I decided that it was a waste of time and built my own empire that flaunts the laws.

Yes, I have been complaining about it since 1974. I decided that it was a waste of time and built my own empire that flaunts the laws.
Better late than never.
China should change its old motto, "The East is Red!"
It should be, the East is in the black!

China will be challenged militarily by America in the same way that Russia is being challenged by America in this current war.

Consider the possibility of China forming a defensive alliance with Russia, to defend against foreign challenges to Russia's and China's security.

That has made the situation urgent for America, as Russia came close to an unbreakable bond with Germany.

China will be challenged militarily by America in the same way that Russia is being challenged by America in this current war.

Consider the possibility of China forming a defensive alliance with Russia, to defend against foreign challenges to Russia's and China's security.

That has made the situation urgent for America, as Russia came close to an unbreakable bond with Germany.
Thus, improved China relations is in the U.S national interest.

Thus, improved China relations is in the U.S national interest.
Yes.
But I think that China simply must see America's challenge to Russia as a challenge to China in the same way.
There's just no way of rewriting history on America's guarantee to Russia of no further exapansion of Nato toward Russia's borders.

America and China are going to up the ante on challenging each other and unless Russia can be broken up into several small players with nuclear capability, Russia and China appear to be set on a military alliance against principally America, but also all other challengers.

China needs to be cut off.
You should never negotiate with terrorist regimes. Appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive.
You can't just say that China needs to be cut off, any more than America can attempt to cut Russia off.
Maybe America could have cut China off 50 years ago but not now. Pull in your horns and your arrogance.

Some kind of a mutually agreed peaceful coexistence must be found between all of the world's nuclear powers.

How best to illustrate that fact but to acknowledge tiny little N. Korea?

Israel? And the new members of the nuclear club that are to come? Iran? Iraq? Syria? Venezuela? Any other nation that is challenged and seeks security? Ukraine?

The "winners" will be the arms manufacturers and whoever rebuilds Ukraine.....From what I understand the chi-coms have the inside track on the last part.
China, Russia, America?
Whatever super power rebuilds the Ukraine will be establishing itself as the power that controls the entire region. Perhaps even the EU, acting as a non-military bloc?

Also of great interest, what country will own Cuba?

Forum List

Back