Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We can see what is happening in swimming now.
The pretend woman male is rewriting the record books in NCAA women swimming.

My son was a competitive swimmer in the 2010s. At the high school he swam in, I remember being remarked by the fastest records by the girls, dating back to the 1980s, was slower than what my son averaged. Not his best times. His average.
If my son were to pretend to be a woman, he would have been a national champion. Not even close.
He went state all 4 of his high school years, and placed (in top 3) his junior and senior year. Despite that, he wouldn't have even made the mens collegiate team in all ranked swimming programs.
As a pretend female. He would be national champion.

And that is all that needs to be said about men pretending to be women competing in sports.

Last edited:
We all know it's unfair. Transwomen are not women. They're transwomen. <<<Different from actual women.
Form private female leagues that are not subject to political whims or deal with it are the only two options in the current political climate. I have maintained from the beginning that this will put Title IX protections for female student athletes in jeopardy and that is exactly what is happening. Men are going to have an advantage over women in most mainstream sports as a whole so when it goes the other way it is not as big of a deal if you have a girl or two playing boys' golf, or wrestling in the appropriate weight class, on the soccer team, etc. When it goes this way, however, women are going to all be disadvantaged as a whole.

We all know it's unfair. Transwomen are not women. They're transwomen. <<<Different from actual women.
Everybody knows that these chicks with dicks are doing this just to agitate and erode western culture.

We should allow them to go ahead and destroy meaningless sports like women's sports.

I hope they completely STRAPPON FUCK the WNBA and the like. Soccer. ALL of them.

FUCK women's sports so hard that women NEVER support this shit again AND Title IX get's scrap-heaped.

I oppose it among high level competition because it allows doctors and athletes to manipulate hormone levels. When I grew up I worked hard to build strength and endurance through hard work, the right food, and enough sleep. I met many women athletes who did the same. I think it would be as unfair to them as it was for me to compete against guys using hgh to build their strength up.

Ask the NCAA to ban them for high level competition.

This is going to sound little extreme, but the only way to make women stand for themselves is to let men compete in all women's sports. Only when they realize there is no women left in sports they might realize they have an issue.

1647628821365.png

Forum List

Back