The White supremacist thread

These Ghost Face Gangsters commit racketeering, wire fraud, drug trafficking, carjacking, kidnapping, maiming and murder, and other violent crimes against innocent citizens and police officers.

All that separates these white supremacists from leftwing rioters is that they have more tattoos.
Most of them are "white separatists" -meaning they want to be separate and apart from the rest of society- not actively violent criminal gangs, like panitfa, BLM, or outlaw bikers.

The "white supremacist" tag is for self-loathing demagogues, like the OP and the scrawny little puke lawyers at SPLC.

And democrats across the country are now supporting a return to segregation

Ignorance is bliss for a democrat.

I do think we need to start gathering the info on white supemacists into one spot.

View attachment 390128

The guy with the big tits is "Bazooka Ricky" . Ricky loves his Mom,Murica and tattoos.

View attachment 390130

This guy is a member of a white supremacist prison gang called the "Ghost face Gangsters". They also love their tattoos, and each other.

View attachment 390133

Volusia County Beach Safety officers found Kenneth Morgan Stancil III sleeping on the beach.
Kenny loves his tattts as well and is a convicted murderer.

I suspect that they all would have voted for trump. Do you have any other examples of "good people" from this demographic ?

Ohh look, a "hate whitey" thread started by our resident ISIS member.

How droll...
Its a hate supremacists thread.
I do not view these goons as representative of all white people. They are perverted freaks. Do you see some of your self in them ?

These Ghost Face Gangsters commit racketeering, wire fraud, drug trafficking, carjacking, kidnapping, maiming and murder, and other violent crimes against innocent citizens and police officers.

All that separates these white supremacists from leftwing rioters is that they have more tattoos.
Most of them are "white separatists" -meaning they want to be separate and apart from the rest of society- not actively violent criminal gangs, like panitfa, BLM, or outlaw bikers.

The "white supremacist" tag is for self-loathing demagogues, like the OP and the scrawny little puke lawyers at SPLC.

And democrats across the country are now supporting a return to segregation

Ignorance is bliss for a democrat.

Incredible situation yes, that Democrats aka Leftists aka Communists are literally supporting a RETURN to Segregation across America, I mean perhaps the Democrats NEVER gave up on a RETURN to Segregation, afterall they FOUGHT De-Segregation tooth and nail.

Democrats are the SAME now as their ilk was from the late 19th Century on, the only change seems they have exchanged wearing the White Pointy Hoods to wearing Black Hoods:

1600439025669.png

I do think we need to start gathering the info on white supemacists into one spot.

View attachment 390128

The guy with the big tits is "Bazooka Ricky" . Ricky loves his Mom,Murica and tattoos.

View attachment 390130

This guy is a member of a white supremacist prison gang called the "Ghost face Gangsters". They also love their tattoos, and each other.

View attachment 390133

Volusia County Beach Safety officers found Kenneth Morgan Stancil III sleeping on the beach.

I suspect that they all would have voted for trump. Do you have any other examples of "good people" from this demographic ?

How droll...
I do not view these goons as representative of all white people. They are perverted freaks. Do you see some of your self in them ?

If it's a hate Supremacists thread then we ALL SHOULD be able to AGREE to HATE BLM who are literal Black Supremacists.

View attachment 390128

View attachment 390130

View attachment 390133

How droll...
Do you? We see the way you attack Trump the great leader of blacks in America, who set them free. Do you want to attack trump for blacks having higher wages? Working ?

I can actually smell the self-loathing through cyberspace.

It illustrates just ONE section of the mental illness that Leftists aka Communists have, this is their bizarro fetish AND FIXATION on White Supremacists, a group of total losers who number probably LESS than 5,000 idiots and YET Leftists aka Communists see them EVERYWHERE and probably DREAM about them and might even HALLUCINATE seeing them under their beds etc

View attachment 390128

View attachment 390130

View attachment 390133

How droll...
No, it's a hate yourself thread.....You really wish that you were born as an "oppressed" minority, so you could snivel with total impunity, dontcha?

View attachment 390128

View attachment 390130

View attachment 390133

How droll...

It's a hate Supremacists thread and so then we can ALL AGREE with what Dr. Martin Luther King Jr said about BLACK SUPREMACISM:

1600440785234.png

1600440881250.png

^^^^ WHY are Leftists pushing a Race Hate Agenda? WHY are Leftists pushing for a CONFRONTATION between Whites and Blacks? WHY are Leftists engaging in this DISGUSTING and SHAMEFUL Race Baiting? WHY are Leftists AGAINST saying ALL LIVES MATTER? Why are Leftists OBSESSED with skin colour INSTEAD of WHAT is BENEATH the skin colour?

The ENTIRE situation illustrates that it is the LEFT who are the racists and ONLY the LEFT as ONLY the LEFT are pushing a Race Baiting Agenda.

View attachment 390128

View attachment 390130

View attachment 390133

These people do not represent any of us here.Like the news media, you can go on ahead and take Trump out of context, when he was simply trying to quell a bad situation, but it doesnt make you right, or righteous Tommy. It just makes you become one more political HACK. Try and rise above.

View attachment 390128

View attachment 390130

View attachment 390133

How droll...

Thats rich coming from a perverted freak who likes to take it up the poop chute.

View attachment 390128

View attachment 390130

View attachment 390133

.....well, there can't be much to this thread....I don't know about the UK, but in the US there is NO problem with WS
WS murder less than 10 per year
....blacks murder over 3000 per year--the problem is blacks committing crime at HIGH rates

....blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
if you want links, please ask

View attachment 390128

View attachment 390130

View attachment 390133

How droll...

It's a "hate whites" thread, attempting to paint all whites as "supremacists."

There are 5 million Muslim Supremacists for every "white supremacist" in the world - you are one of the Muslim supremacists.

View attachment 390128

View attachment 390130

View attachment 390133

They're not white supremacists. They're white extremists.

They are extreme proponents of white supremacy.

White supremacists are normal everyday people on the surface.

They teachers, fireman, your next door neighbour, they are people who may well be in relationship with a non white person.

The media has done a great job of presenting white supremacists in this over the top, almost cartoonish way

View attachment 390128

View attachment 390130

View attachment 390133

you mean the group that Trump specifically and explicitly stated was not included as "good people
'?

Why are you such a liar and a faggot?

It's a "hate whites" thread, attempting to paint all whites as "supremacists."
I do not want black people to hate white people. I want to black people stop loving them so much.

Me ? I don't hate white people in the same way that I don't hate Tigers. But I understand a tigers nature. Tiger kill. They will feel no remorse. It's just their nature. I generally understand the nature of white people.

Black people could never do to white people what white people do and have done to black people. God just didn't make us that way. He didn't give us that heart.

Remember - Black people (As a group) have not done a thing to whites (As a group).

The REAL Racists are the people that claim blacks can support black ideals and freely asscoiate with other blacks, Hispanics can support hispanic ideals and freely associate with other Hispanics , Asians..... well you get the idea, BUT if whites support white ideals and freely associate with other whites they THEY are racist but not the other groups.

Forum List

Back