Kaeperniks peacful protest

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Re: Latest killed young, black, unarmed men per capita - they are killed at a rate of almost three to one. This is acceptable to some of you. It is NOT acceptable to me!

1600384828554.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you Dr. L. "they are killed at a rate of almost three to one." Where did you get that from?
That's a disturbing contrast photo you posted.

How about the two white 17 year olds gunned down in Minneapolis last night by a black omar supporter?

1 dead 1 critical.

Re: Latest killed young, black, unarmed men per capita - they are killed at a rate of almost three to one. This is acceptable to some of you. It is NOT acceptable to me!

View attachment 389964
Those are two terrible photos. The cop killing Floyd and Kaepernick with his knee on the neck of the US, killing our country. These are both dastardly acts.

View attachment 389964
The football player has hurt sports. The players need to earn what the average person does. Bring it back to the way it was decades ago.

View attachment 389964
No, it's not why.

Kapernick needed to have a career after his flameout in football, and decided being a race hustling attention whore who produces absolutely nothing might be a viable gig.

BTW, your statistic is 100% pulled-out-of-your-ass fantasy.

View attachment 389964
More cops are murdered by blacks, than unarmed blacks killed by cops, so you can shove that horseshit up your ass. The biggest problem in the US isnt cops; its black culture. Black culture is responsible for a tremendous amount of death and misery every year.

Last edited:

View attachment 389964
The football player has hurt sports. The players need to earn what the average person does. Bring it back to the way it was decades ago.

Great idea - Pay a world class athlete who dies or scrambles their brain at 3-4 times the rate of others exactly the same amount!

View attachment 389964
Whites are killed by police 2x that of blacks darling

1004 people were killed by police in 2019
That is 20 people for every state and isn't even 2 every month on average
Less than 300 were black, more than 500 were white

As it stood on 8/31 here in Chicago, 476 people had been shot and killed
406 WERE BLACKS KILLED BY BLACKS ..406 OUT OF 476
BLACKS ACCOUNT FOR 79% OF THE DEATHS AND OVER 85% OF THE SHOOTINGS

WE ARE ONLY 17 DAYS INTO SEPT.
THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN 41 PEOPLE SHOT AND KILLED
AND 183 PEOPLE SHOT AND WOUNDED...224 PEOPLE SHOT IN 17 DAYS

SO FAR THIS YEAR, 517 HAVE BEEN SHOT AND KILLED
2,517 SHOT AND WOUNDED...3,034 PEOPLE SHOT SINCE JAN 1
5, ONLY 5 HAVE BEEN SHOT AND KILLED BY POLICE

THERE WERE 3 INSTANCES IN JAN, FEB, MARCH
NONE IN APRIL OR MAY
JUNE, JULY, AUG ,7 COPS WERE SHOT AND WOUNDED
HMMM, WONDER WHY

CHICAGO IS JUST 1 CITY WITHIN 1 STATE

Your fairytale doesn't change the truth, no matter how many times you tell the story

View attachment 389964
Those are two terrible photos. The cop killing Floyd and Kaepernick with his knee on the neck of the US, killing our country. These are both dastardly acts.
No, the acts aren't equivalent. Kaepernick was not putting his knee on the neck of this country. Unless you think racism is critical to the existence of America.

View attachment 389964
Whites are killed by police 2x that of blacks darling

1004 people were killed by police in 2019
That is 20 people for every state and isn't even 2 every month on average
Less than 300 were black, more than 500 were white

As it stood on 8/31 here in Chicago, 476 people had been shot and killed
406 WERE BLACKS KILLED BY BLACKS ..406 OUT OF 476
BLACKS ACCOUNT FOR 79% OF THE DEATHS AND OVER 85% OF THE SHOOTINGS

WE ARE ONLY 17 DAYS INTO SEPT.
THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN 41 PEOPLE SHOT AND KILLED
AND 183 PEOPLE SHOT AND WOUNDED...224 PEOPLE SHOT IN 17 DAYS

SO FAR THIS YEAR, 517 HAVE BEEN SHOT AND KILLED
2,517 SHOT AND WOUNDED...3,034 PEOPLE SHOT SINCE JAN 1
5, ONLY 5 HAVE BEEN SHOT AND KILLED BY POLICE

THERE WERE 3 INSTANCES IN JAN, FEB, MARCH
NONE IN APRIL OR MAY
JUNE, JULY, AUG ,7 COPS WERE SHOT AND WOUNDED
HMMM, WONDER WHY

CHICAGO IS JUST 1 CITY WITHIN 1 STATE

Your fairytale doesn't change the truth, no matter how many times you tell the story
Wrong. Chicago is not the whole country. More cops have died from Covid19 than by shooting, But it's funny how crap like you don't argue per capita about this issue.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other (2677) than blacks who killed each other (2600). The media has not only hidden white on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description.

All you racists have an opinion. Shut up and read the study.

Perfect. Thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Nope, just one of them was a dastardly act.

View attachment 389964
No, the acts aren't equivalent. Kaepernick was not putting his knee on the neck of this country. Unless you think racism is critical to the existence of America.
IM 2 your beliefs are yours.....You may not like what the replaces what you in your faith in it, believe to be true. Those hard line dictator type folks, turn on their own when things get dicey. And you got plenty of potential on the Prog side.

Forum List

Back