The Weasel Obama Bows to Zionist Pressure

Saudi Arabia practices shariah law, but other than that it's a mix of laws, maybe Taliban try's to enforce. Strict law in some areas of Afghanistan.

Non Muslims in Muslim countries are treated like kings, they give them a mansion, vehicles, and big money. So I don't know what you are saying when you say they are not citizens. They are treated way better

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Good grief, Princess! Have you been drinking that Islamist Kool-Aid again?
The shabby treatment of foreign workers, including rape and other physical abuse, is a regular media topic even in the Muslim World.

I'm not talking about Indian workers there, foriegn people with foriegn citizenship do, ask the American community in Saudi Arabia or the internationals in UAE

Those wealthy foreigners are not given "a mansion, vehicles, and big money" and the hapless Indian or other workers are "foreign people with foreign citizenship."
You whine that no one will discuss the issues with you but you consistently display an ignorance so vast that discussing pretty much anything with you is like talking to a wall (but the wall is much brighter and far more honest).

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Good grief, Princess! Have you been drinking that Islamist Kool-Aid again?
The shabby treatment of foreign workers, including rape and other physical abuse, is a regular media topic even in the Muslim World.

I'm not talking about Indian workers there, foriegn people with foriegn citizenship do, ask the American community in Saudi Arabia or the internationals in UAE

Those wealthy foreigners are not given "a mansion, vehicles, and big money" and the hapless Indian or other workers are "foreign people with foreign citizenship."
You whine that no one will discuss the issues with you but you consistently display an ignorance so vast that discussing pretty much anything with you is like talking to a wall (but the wall is much brighter and far more honest).

Americans are given homes and cars, you obviously haven't been there, of course Americans who have degrees in certain subjects

Irosie where are you? Why didn't you respond to my comment, and since you love talking about Arab tribes so much let's talks about the israelities who according to the bible were told by their God to kill off al the caanites and it even says Israelite soldiers killed every caanites including women and children.

Saudi Arabia practices shariah law, but other than that it's a mix of laws, maybe Taliban try's to enforce. Strict law in some areas of Afghanistan.

Non Muslims in Muslim countries are treated like kings, they give them a mansion, vehicles, and big money. So I don't know what you are saying when you say they are not citizens. They are treated way better

Oh you seem to have forgotten that my own husband was born in a CLASSICAL SHARIAH CESSPIT Today there are virtually non of those shit holes that HAVE NON MUSLIM POPULATIONS I am referring to the society which islamicists ADVOCATE for the future of EGYPT, TUNISIA, INDONESIA, AFGHANISTAN etc which as a result of the developing stink and filth have largely lost their non muslim populations Of course the Israeli doctors that Saudi arabia imports when their important people get sick are treated very well and highly paid--------but they do not LIVE THERE. The issue is what would the lives of lets us say 100 thousand HIINDU IMMIGRANTS to saudi arabia be? They would get mansions and be treated like kings? You are quite disgusting

Afghanistan ---at one time had a LARGE JEWISH COMMUNITY ---they say there is one jew left and he survives only because he is the only source for whiskey over there They all left because they were facing BEING TREATED LIKE KINGS? -----the tunisian community of jews had been there for 2500 years-------all treated like kings so they all ran away?

Yemem once had a large community of christians TREATED LIKE KINGS ? in fact saudi arabia once had large communities of jews, christians and even zoroastrians KINGS AGAIN?

I'm talking about business man who go, anyways today most gulf countries are pretty modern. Now here we go again with things from thousands of years ago, you know the Jews in Saudi Arabia were Arab not white, so how much you love em know? People move around the world, people go into other lands and conquer territories, back then was not like today, Alexander the Great conquered lands, emperor Augustus, everyone back then conquered lands, whether people liked their leaders or not, their leaders all conquered lands, why do you make it sound as if ancient Arabs should stay in one city and have no right to land, get over it. Everybody was conquering everybody and everybody was being killed.

Assyrians conquered north of Israel, treated the people like shit, but all you do is complain about Muhammad you are so pathetic

I am glad you admitted that persons who are not muslims but whose skills are desperately NEEDED are treated well in muslim countries BECAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATELY AND TEMPORARILY NEEDED----ie --you made no point there

You make excellent points elsewhere why are some idiots in the world complaining about being conquroed thousands of years ago in 1948? I have really bad news "ARABS" in general are called "arabs" because they speak arabic The real "arabs" ie from arabia were CAUCASIAN like me. and the real jews in arabia at the time of the rapist pig were also CAUCASIAN like me as were the real arabs in arabia who were something like BEDOUINS at that time It is true that the real arabs -----since they were the major traders in SUBSAHARAN slave trade got a bit more mixed with the subsaharan "race" called NEGRO over time than did some other groups in North Africa -----but MIXTURE of races is inevitable whenever races encounter each other What silly little point are you struggling to make? Are you a limey? Britishers describe a unique "race" called "BROWN" but that is a purely British thing------the rest of the world does not have "BROWN" which britishers seem to attribute to arabs and indians In the rest of the world "arabs" are generally caucasian and Indians are caucasian ----in fact they are largely ARYAN "RACE is a very artifical designation and race by "COLOR" is absurd

getting back to the jews of arabia ------there is a tidbit of islamo nazi propaganda which describes the jews of arabia who got there about 2500 years ago as being TYPICAL "ARABS" whatever that means -----since it really has no meaning other than -----being a word attributed to arabic speaking people-----generally muslims. In fact arabic speaking jews do not generally refer to themselves as "arabs" and even many arabic speaking christians do not A very interesting fact is that arabic speaking jews have a language of their own-----or actually several "arabic" languages Just as Yiddish of the european jews is a mixture of german and hebrew. the arabic speaking jews have several dialects of arabic--mixed with hebrew and written in hebrew characters. Thus it is very likely that jews in arabia were WRITING their hebraized version of arabic even before the arabs had an alphabet Is that not fascinating? Sorry----no the jews of arabia were not actually "arabs" to be more accurate-----they were not Bedouins ie they were not the people THEY CALLED "ISHMAELITES" The jews of arabia called themselves JEWS Remember ---arabia was not a country. It was a land mass with lots of tribes At that time AMERICA was not a country It was also a land mass with lots of tribes Try to avoid reading islamo nazi revisionist history -------it is actually silly and it is confusing you

Americans are given homes and cars, you obviously haven't been there, of course Americans who have degrees in certain subjects

Some might receive perks as part of their salary but the vast majority of foreign workers are treated like sub-humans. Google "Saudi treatment of foreign workers," Princess.

Oh you seem to have forgotten that my own husband was born in a CLASSICAL SHARIAH CESSPIT Today there are virtually non of those shit holes that HAVE NON MUSLIM POPULATIONS I am referring to the society which islamicists ADVOCATE for the future of EGYPT, TUNISIA, INDONESIA, AFGHANISTAN etc which as a result of the developing stink and filth have largely lost their non muslim populations Of course the Israeli doctors that Saudi arabia imports when their important people get sick are treated very well and highly paid--------but they do not LIVE THERE. The issue is what would the lives of lets us say 100 thousand HIINDU IMMIGRANTS to saudi arabia be? They would get mansions and be treated like kings? You are quite disgusting

Afghanistan ---at one time had a LARGE JEWISH COMMUNITY ---they say there is one jew left and he survives only because he is the only source for whiskey over there They all left because they were facing BEING TREATED LIKE KINGS? -----the tunisian community of jews had been there for 2500 years-------all treated like kings so they all ran away?

Yemem once had a large community of christians TREATED LIKE KINGS ? in fact saudi arabia once had large communities of jews, christians and even zoroastrians KINGS AGAIN?

I'm talking about business man who go, anyways today most gulf countries are pretty modern. Now here we go again with things from thousands of years ago, you know the Jews in Saudi Arabia were Arab not white, so how much you love em know? People move around the world, people go into other lands and conquer territories, back then was not like today, Alexander the Great conquered lands, emperor Augustus, everyone back then conquered lands, whether people liked their leaders or not, their leaders all conquered lands, why do you make it sound as if ancient Arabs should stay in one city and have no right to land, get over it. Everybody was conquering everybody and everybody was being killed.

Assyrians conquered north of Israel, treated the people like shit, but all you do is complain about Muhammad you are so pathetic

I am glad you admitted that persons who are not muslims but whose skills are desperately NEEDED are treated well in muslim countries BECAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATELY AND TEMPORARILY NEEDED----ie --you made no point there

You make excellent points elsewhere why are some idiots in the world complaining about being conquroed thousands of years ago in 1948? I have really bad news "ARABS" in general are called "arabs" because they speak arabic The real "arabs" ie from arabia were CAUCASIAN like me. and the real jews in arabia at the time of the rapist pig were also CAUCASIAN like me as were the real arabs in arabia who were something like BEDOUINS at that time It is true that the real arabs -----since they were the major traders in SUBSAHARAN slave trade got a bit more mixed with the subsaharan "race" called NEGRO over time than did some other groups in North Africa -----but MIXTURE of races is inevitable whenever races encounter each other What silly little point are you struggling to make? Are you a limey? Britishers describe a unique "race" called "BROWN" but that is a purely British thing------the rest of the world does not have "BROWN" which britishers seem to attribute to arabs and indians In the rest of the world "arabs" are generally caucasian and Indians are caucasian ----in fact they are largely ARYAN "RACE is a very artifical designation and race by "COLOR" is absurd

getting back to the jews of arabia ------there is a tidbit of islamo nazi propaganda which describes the jews of arabia who got there about 2500 years ago as being TYPICAL "ARABS" whatever that means -----since it really has no meaning other than -----being a word attributed to arabic speaking people-----generally muslims. In fact arabic speaking jews do not generally refer to themselves as "arabs" and even many arabic speaking christians do not A very interesting fact is that arabic speaking jews have a language of their own-----or actually several "arabic" languages Just as Yiddish of the european jews is a mixture of german and hebrew. the arabic speaking jews have several dialects of arabic--mixed with hebrew and written in hebrew characters. Thus it is very likely that jews in arabia were WRITING their hebraized version of arabic even before the arabs had an alphabet Is that not fascinating? Sorry----no the jews of arabia were not actually "arabs" to be more accurate-----they were not Bedouins ie they were not the people THEY CALLED "ISHMAELITES" The jews of arabia called themselves JEWS Remember ---arabia was not a country. It was a land mass with lots of tribes At that time AMERICA was not a country It was also a land mass with lots of tribes Try to avoid reading islamo nazi revisionist history -------it is actually silly and it is confusing you

Holy crap, wtf is this shit? I love how your saying only arab Jews were Caucasian, so are the Arab Muslims and Christians you racist Shithead.

And Jews conquered the land known as Israel today from the Caanites by destroying them or in other words genocide

Back to the topic, Netanyahu wants the world to threaten Iran at a red line like they are with syria

Some might receive perks as part of their salary but the vast majority of foreign workers are treated like sub-humans. Google "Saudi treatment of foreign workers," Princess.

Jewish foreign "workers" are treated like "KINGS" -----the jews that the saudis hire are generally top notch israeli doctors and-----from the US they have hired professors in this or that to create industry -------one economics professor I encountered WAS TREATED LIKE A KING of those who I have encountered ------they could not wait to get out ----some of the restrictions placed on them were so funny they could make it to SATURDAY NITE LIVE they were actually made to promise not to utter a hebrew prayer on saudi soil

I wonder what they thought would happen THE BLACK ROCK WOULD MELT?

Holy crap, wtf is this shit? I love how your saying only arab Jews were Caucasian, so are the Arab Muslims and Christians you racist Shithead.

what is 'holy crap" muhummad's shit? At no point did I say or write

"only arab jews were caucasian" there were no "arab" jews in arabia
there were jews. The people native to the land mass "arabia" could be
called "arabs" but generally they ascribed themselves to their various
tribes The christians who lived in arabia were CHRISTIANS ---jews
and christians were living in arabia 1400 years ago because arabia was along
the way to INDIA AND CHINA and they were traders. The people you are
calling "arabs" ie the natives of arabia lived like BEDOUIN
ALL THREE GRROUPS were CAUCASIAN you got it now? the native
arabs were involved in caravan raiding and slave trade They got slaves by
radiing caravans and by getting them from SUBSAHARAN AREAS that means
they obtained negroids to sell as slaves That being the case they tended to
mix a bit with them----by raping the women ----the children of the slaves of arabs
were also slaves------an idea which made the arabs quite racist which is why
they refer to all negroids as "ABED" which means slave

And Jews conquered the land known as Israel today from the Caanites by destroying them or in other words genocide

Abraham as a kind of VILLAGE CHIEF ie a man with a following--migrated
to the land of canaan with his followers He conquored nothing ---he settled
in the desert area ---the NEGEV His little band grew and he bought some
land from whoever owned it ----namely HEBRON his children and grand children
and followers constituted a little nation or tribe within the land of CANAAN'
For a tiime the whole group migrated to egypt and then after sometime---came back
They established their CAPITAL at Hebron -----and lived in the area and did engage
in lots of battles with other tribes In time some of the other groups died out---some
were conquored ------the most significant THE EDOMITES are thought by historians
to have assimilated into the jewish group and simply became jews

there were lots of wars and lots of different groups and lots of invaders from afar---the assyrians and the egyptians and the babylonians invaded the area too Some historians cite lots of NATURAL DISASTERS that changed demographics----like famines In ancient writings----for example the ODYSSEY wars are always described as a comprehensive slaughter but there is no known genocide in the land of canaan that I know of. Your notion that a bunch of jews INVADED CANAAN and killed everyone else there is idiotic ----it never happened Even the rapist with his aggressive armies of murderers could not KILL EVERYONE------the land of the two cesspits still had kaffirin for about 150 years after the death of the pig getting rid of them all was a major task in involved legalizing rape and murder and/or of kaffirin Murder of a person simply because he was "the other" never existed in jewish jurisprudence and the kingdom of judea and israel was never empty of non jews

what is 'holy crap" muhummad's shit? At no point did I say or write

tribes The christians who lived in arabia were CHRISTIANS ---jews
the way to INDIA AND CHINA and they were traders. The people you are
calling "arabs" ie the natives of arabia lived like BEDOUIN
ALL THREE GRROUPS were CAUCASIAN you got it now? the native
arabs were involved in caravan raiding and slave trade They got slaves by
radiing caravans and by getting them from SUBSAHARAN AREAS that means
they obtained negroids to sell as slaves That being the case they tended to
mix a bit with them----by raping the women ----the children of the slaves of arabs
they refer to all negroids as "ABED" which means slave

Abraham as a kind of VILLAGE CHIEF ie a man with a following--migrated
to the land of canaan with his followers He conquored nothing ---he settled
in the desert area ---the NEGEV His little band grew and he bought some
land from whoever owned it ----namely HEBRON his children and grand children
and followers constituted a little nation or tribe within the land of CANAAN'
For a tiime the whole group migrated to egypt and then after sometime---came back
They established their CAPITAL at Hebron -----and lived in the area and did engage
in lots of battles with other tribes In time some of the other groups died out---some
were conquored ------the most significant THE EDOMITES are thought by historians

there were lots of wars and lots of different groups and lots of invaders from afar---the assyrians and the egyptians and the babylonians invaded the area too Some historians cite lots of NATURAL DISASTERS that changed demographics----like famines In ancient writings----for example the ODYSSEY wars are always described as a comprehensive slaughter but there is no known genocide in the land of canaan that I know of. Your notion that a bunch of jews INVADED CANAAN and killed everyone else there is idiotic ----it never happened Even the rapist with his aggressive armies of murderers could not KILL EVERYONE------the land of the two cesspits still had kaffirin for about 150 years after the death of the pig getting rid of them all was a major task in involved legalizing rape and murder and/or of kaffirin Murder of a person simply because he was "the other" never existed in jewish jurisprudence and the kingdom of judea and israel was never empty of non jews

Moses went into the land for? Yes they did clearly kill caanites clearly for being idolaters as God commanded them. Also supposedly God flooded them

You made some good points irosie credit to you. But Muslims didn't come from another empire or territory they were the Caucasian inhabitants and believed in idolatry, they just converted to Islam, it's the same people as the Jews and Christians in Mecca even though most were idolaters there

holy crap, wtf is this shit? I love how your saying only arab jews were caucasian, so are the arab muslims and christians you racist shithead.

What is 'holy crap" muhummad's shit? At no point did i say or write

tribes the christians who lived in arabia were christians ---jews
the way to india and china and they were traders. The people you are
calling "arabs" ie the natives of arabia lived like bedouin
all three grroups were caucasian you got it now? The native
arabs were involved in caravan raiding and slave trade they got slaves by
radiing caravans and by getting them from subsaharan areas that means
they obtained negroids to sell as slaves that being the case they tended to
they refer to all negroids as "abed" which means slave

and jews conquered the land known as israel today from the caanites by destroying them or in other words genocide

abraham as a kind of village chief ie a man with a following--migrated
to the land of canaan with his followers he conquored nothing ---he settled
in the desert area ---the negev his little band grew and he bought some
land from whoever owned it ----namely hebron his children and grand children
and followers constituted a little nation or tribe within the land of canaan'
for a tiime the whole group migrated to egypt and then after sometime---came back
they established their capital at hebron -----and lived in the area and did engage
in lots of battles with other tribes in time some of the other groups died out---some
were conquored ------the most significant the edomites are thought by historians

there were lots of wars and lots of different groups and lots of invaders from afar---the assyrians and the egyptians and the babylonians invaded the area too some historians cite lots of natural disasters that changed demographics----like famines in ancient writings----for example the odyssey wars are always described as a comprehensive slaughter but there is no known genocide in the land of canaan that i know of. Your notion that a bunch of jews invaded canaan and killed everyone else there is idiotic ----it never happened even the rapist with his aggressive armies of murderers could not kill everyone------the land of the two cesspits still had kaffirin for about 150 years after the death of the pig getting rid of them all was a major task in involved legalizing rape and murder and/or of kaffirin murder of a person simply because he was "the other" never existed in jewish jurisprudence and the kingdom of judea and israel was never empty of non jews

moses went into the land for? Yes they did clearly kill caanites clearly for being idolaters as god commanded them. Also supposedly god flooded them

there is no god you fertile idiot....god is the ultimate refuge for filth like yourself....a fictive furnishing of excuses for committing crimes

holy crap, wtf is this shit? I love how your saying only arab jews were caucasian, so are the arab muslims and christians you racist shithead.

What is 'holy crap" muhummad's shit? At no point did i say or write

tribes the christians who lived in arabia were christians ---jews
the way to india and china and they were traders. The people you are
calling "arabs" ie the natives of arabia lived like bedouin
all three grroups were caucasian you got it now? The native
arabs were involved in caravan raiding and slave trade they got slaves by
radiing caravans and by getting them from subsaharan areas that means
they obtained negroids to sell as slaves that being the case they tended to
they refer to all negroids as "abed" which means slave

and jews conquered the land known as israel today from the caanites by destroying them or in other words genocide

abraham as a kind of village chief ie a man with a following--migrated
to the land of canaan with his followers he conquored nothing ---he settled
in the desert area ---the negev his little band grew and he bought some
land from whoever owned it ----namely hebron his children and grand children
and followers constituted a little nation or tribe within the land of canaan'
for a tiime the whole group migrated to egypt and then after sometime---came back
they established their capital at hebron -----and lived in the area and did engage
in lots of battles with other tribes in time some of the other groups died out---some
were conquored ------the most significant the edomites are thought by historians

there were lots of wars and lots of different groups and lots of invaders from afar---the assyrians and the egyptians and the babylonians invaded the area too some historians cite lots of natural disasters that changed demographics----like famines in ancient writings----for example the odyssey wars are always described as a comprehensive slaughter but there is no known genocide in the land of canaan that i know of. Your notion that a bunch of jews invaded canaan and killed everyone else there is idiotic ----it never happened even the rapist with his aggressive armies of murderers could not kill everyone------the land of the two cesspits still had kaffirin for about 150 years after the death of the pig getting rid of them all was a major task in involved legalizing rape and murder and/or of kaffirin murder of a person simply because he was "the other" never existed in jewish jurisprudence and the kingdom of judea and israel was never empty of non jews

moses went into the land for? Yes they did clearly kill caanites clearly for being idolaters as god commanded them. Also supposedly god flooded them

there is no god you fertile idiot....god is the ultimate refuge for filth like yourself....a fictive furnishing of excuses for committing crimes

Are you talking to me?

You made some good points irosie credit to you. But Muslims didn't come from another empire or territory they were the Caucasian inhabitants and believed in idolatry, they just converted to Islam, it's the same people as the Jews and Christians in Mecca even though most were idolaters there

Try again "thinks he knows" I did not suggest that MUSLIMS came from "ANOTHER EMPIRE" Muslims were the people who decided to become followers of Muhummad---in general OTHER BEDOUINS like Muhummad-----who were the native people of arabia It was the jews and christians who came from ELSEWHERE and---as I did say-----in general all three groups were CAUCASIANS You are wrong to assume that most of the jews and christians in arabia were NATIVE TO ARABIA nope----they were not---they were, in general from ELSEWHERE Since jews and christians had been in arabia for about 1000 years before muhummad was born it is very possible that some people native to arabia did convert to those religions-----but the genocide against non muslims did include them. Muhummad was from an tribe that was native to arabia and the first muslims were his tribe members Humans do not live in the same place without getting inter-mixed----but in tribal life there is a big PUSH to avoid that INTERMIXING. There is no reason to believe that the pre islamic natives of arabia wanted intermixing with those OTHER people---the jews and christians who moved in. Even before there was DNA testing---other forms of testing actually revealed that jews tend to marry each other ---it is not likely that there was a significant level of intermarriage between the natives of arabia and the jews living there CHRISTIANS encourage conversion----it is very likely that they obtained converts from the pre islamic natives of arabia

Try again "thinks he knows" I did not suggest that MUSLIMS came from "ANOTHER EMPIRE" Muslims were the people who decided to become followers of Muhummad---in general OTHER BEDOUINS like Muhummad-----who were the native people of arabia It was the jews and christians who came from ELSEWHERE and---as I did say-----in general all three groups were CAUCASIANS You are wrong to assume that most of the jews and christians in arabia were NATIVE TO ARABIA nope----they were not---they were, in general from ELSEWHERE Since jews and christians had been in arabia for about 1000 years before muhummad was born it is very possible that some people native to arabia did convert to those religions-----but the genocide against non muslims did include them. Muhummad was from an tribe that was native to arabia and the first muslims were his tribe members Humans do not live in the same place without getting inter-mixed----but in tribal life there is a big PUSH to avoid that INTERMIXING. There is no reason to believe that the pre islamic natives of arabia wanted intermixing with those OTHER people---the jews and christians who moved in. Even before there was DNA testing---other forms of testing actually revealed that jews tend to marry each other ---it is not likely that there was a significant level of intermarriage between the natives of arabia and the jews living there CHRISTIANS encourage conversion----it is very likely that they obtained converts from the pre islamic natives of arabia

No they were original to the land, they were the same people with different religions.

Any links of your claims that the converts to Islam were not original to the land? Btw some of the converts were Christians and Jews too

No they were original to the land, they were the same people with different religions.

Any links of your claims that the converts to Islam were not original to the land? Btw some of the converts were Christians and Jews too

I did not write that converts to islam were not original to the land called arabia you are incessantly making claims that I posted words that I did not post because islamo nazis lie quite a lot . In fact most of the orginal muslims were native to arabia There is no way of proving that converts to islam were jews and chrstians ----considering the fact that the only way to save ones property in arabia was conversion to islam-----it is LIKELY that some people did give up and convert Whenever there are laws that deprive people of rights and property if they do not convert----SOME PEOPLE WILL CONVERT In the civilized world that is called FORCED CONVERSION In fact just about all historic conversions to islam can be considered FORCED since conversion brought by SOCIAL AND FINANCIAL ADVANTAGE

I did not write that converts to islam were not original to the land called arabia you are incessantly making claims that I posted words that I did not post because islamo nazis lie quite a lot . In fact most of the orginal muslims were native to arabia There is no way of proving that converts to islam were jews and chrstians ----considering the fact that the only way to save ones property in arabia was conversion to islam-----it is LIKELY that some people did give up and convert Whenever there are laws that deprive people of rights and property if they do not convert----SOME PEOPLE WILL CONVERT In the civilized world that is called FORCED CONVERSION In fact just about all historic conversions to islam can be considered FORCED since conversion brought by SOCIAL AND FINANCIAL ADVANTAGE

Face palm

ZOG & AIPAC rule. And as long as ZOG & AIPAC rule there will never be sharia law here in the USA. Repeat after me Pbel --- God bless ZOG & AIPAC.

"We Control America." Ariel Sharon, PM of Israel...is there any doubt?

in revolutions, the rulers always suffer the consequences of their rule.
He knows it is a fake statement, but that fact has not stopped him from using it for years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-YA8yg4IwE]Palestinians have Jewish ancestry - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP7T17Cvy3s]Palestinians have Jewish ancestry - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back