The weaponized justice department is at it again

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The weaponized justice department is at it again.
Supposed members of the Gambino crime family are arrested on multiple charges.
We know the justice department is nothing more than a tool, a weapon, of the Biden administration.
These poor guys are being railroaded just like Donald Trump.
Rumour has it that the Gambino social club donated to Trump 2024 and nothing to Biden 2024.
That is why Biden's dirty justice department is going after them

We know the justice department is nothing more than a tool, a weapon, of the Biden administration.
Rumour has it that the Gambino social club donated to Trump 2024 and nothing to Biden 2024.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

diabeetus.jpg

Moron, Elmo Dud, still hasn’t grasped the proper use of our DOJ sufficiently to distinguish it from the invalid use of our DOJ.

Poor pathetic retarded Elmo Dud.

Moron, Elmo Dud, still hasn’t grasped the proper use of our DOJ sufficiently to distinguish it from the invalid use of our DOJ.

Poor pathetic retarded Elmo Dud.
Because normal people don't subscribe to the embarrassing cult standard.

Please tell me the proper use of the DOJ.
Let’s start with the thing you don’t fucking understand at all:

It isn’t supposed to be used as a political weapon against one’s merely political opponents.

Now, let’s talk about what it is for. In criminal law, it is supposed to investigate and prosecute those who allegedly have violated the criminal laws promulgated by the United States government.

In civil law matters, it is supposed to seek redress for the United States when the government is injured by any kind of tort and it also seeks to vindicate the rights of the People injured by the tortious violations of our laws.

I’m not even slightly surprised that you don’t know any of these things.

Let’s start with the thing you don’t fucking understand at all:

It isn’t supposed to be used as a political weapon against one’s merely political opponents.

Now, let’s talk about what it is for. In criminal law, it is supposed to investigate and prosecute those who allegedly have violated the criminal laws promulgated by the United States government.

In civil law matters, it is supposed to seek redress for the United States when the government is injured by any kind of tort and it also seeks to vindicate the rights of the People injured by the tortious violations of our laws.

I’m not even slightly surprised that you don’t know any of these things.
You seem to saying if an individual is a member of the party not having the presidency should not be prosecuted for a crime because the President could be weaponizing the DOJ.
BULLSHIT
The justice department is made up of people of all political persuasions. Trump has had his cases put before judges he appointed and still lost or the cases were continued, not stopping them because they lacked merit.

You are a disgusting excuse maker for Trump.

You seem to saying if an individual is a member of the party not having the presidency should not be prosecuted for a crime because the President could be weaponizing the DOJ.
BULLSHIT
The justice department is made up of people of all political persuasions. Trump has had his cases put before judges he appointed and still lost or the cases were continued, not stopping them because they lacked merit.

Just stop it... if it was your guy you would be pissed... and guess what jackass... its about to be your guy.... be fair.... be non hypocritical....

Just stop it... if it was your guy you would be pissed... and guess what jackass... its about to be your guy.... be fair.... be non hypocritical....
Biden is not my guy.
I voted for Gore against Bush. Much closer race than 2020. A few hanging chads seperated the two. It really could have gone either way. It ended up in the Supreme court where Gore lost. Not even a unanimous decision.
Gore and all who voted for him moved on. Gore said he did it for the country.
No one tried to stop the certification of the Bush victory. Gore did not spend the nexy 3 years trying to say he was screwed.

There has never been any group like Trump and his MAGA followers.
They are like the flat earth society. They live in an alternative universe defined by Trump.

Trump is a criminal and I am glad the the DOJ, NY, and GA have gone after him.

If DJT gets back in, then you will see DOJ weaponized against anybody and everybody who ever opposed him.

Wrong you complete asshole.

What I said was that the DOJ shouldn’t be used for purely partisan political efforts. I’m sorry the doctor dropped you upon birth and destroyed your blot clot of a brain. It didn’t help when he mistook you for a basketball and dribbled you, either.
BULLSHIT
The justice department is made up of people of all political persuasions.
The DOJ has been weaponized form purely partisan political purposes in the endless political persecution of Trump. You’re too retarded to grasp that the vermin use their most partisan libtard Democraps for these efforts. Gawd you’re one dumbass morherfucker.
Trump has had his cases put before judges he appointed and still lost or the cases were continued, not stopping them because they lacked merit.
Nonsense. He has had cases tossed for a variety of reasons and almost all of them for procedural — not substantive —reasons. Also, try to learn a little about Presidential powers. No President ever appoints judges. You fucking ignorant twit.
You are a depraved asshole biased cretin who couldn’t be fair about Trump if your maggoty worthless life depended on it.

When you call me an asshole, retarded, vermin
Wrong you complete asshole.

What I said was that the DOJ shouldn’t be used for purely partisan political efforts. I’m sorry the doctor dropped you upon birth and destroyed your blot clot of a brain. It didn’t help when he mistook you for a basketball and dribbled you, either.

The DOJ has been weaponized form purely partisan political purposes in the endless political persecution of Trump. You’re too retarded to grasp that the vermin use their most partisan libtard Democraps for these efforts. Gawd you’re one dumbass morherfucker.

Nonsense. He has had cases tossed for a variety of reasons and almost all of them for procedural — not substantive —reasons. Also, try to learn a little about Presidential powers. No President ever appoints judges. You fucking ignorant twit.

You are a depraved asshole biased cretin who couldn’t be fair about Trump if your maggoty worthless life depended on it.
When you call me an asshole, retarded, vermin, partisan libitard, motherfucker, fucking ignorant twit, maggot, I know you have read my post and are completely frustrated. My wisdom could set you free. At least I know you are reading my posts. Someday you may see the light.

When you call me an asshole, retarded, vermin

When you call me an asshole, retarded, vermin, partisan libitard, motherfucker, fucking ignorant twit, maggot, I know you have read my post and are completely frustrated. My wisdom could set you free. At least I know you are reading my posts. Someday you may see the light.
You’re a retard and I’m not frustrated, you imbecile motherfucker.

You have no wisdom. 😎

Good sign I am getting through to you because you called me a retard, imbecile, motherfucker.
You have quite a grasp of the english language.
Also, you’re a delusional grandiose narcissistic imbecile motherfucker.

I apologize for leaving those important and significant attributes out of the discussion earlier. I’d hate be guilty of praising you with faint damn. 😎

Also, English is a proper noun. Try capitalization. 👍

Also, you’re a delusional grandiose narcissistic imbecile motherfucker.

I apologize for leaving those important and significant attributes out of the discussion earlier. I’d hate be guilty of praising you with faint damn. 😎

Also, English is a proper noun. Try capitalization. 👍
More good signs; calling me delusional grandiose narcissistic imbecile motherfucker.
Shouldn't motherfucker be capitalized?

Forum List

Back