The way Roger Stone was treated should anger every American.

As far as I am concerned that man lied about Wikileaks and there was a major fallout over it. He did so to make himself look swell. He belongs in prison.
Hillary should be in prison way more than Stone.
The MSM, Obama DOJ and the DNC lied about Wikileaks.
01.png

As far as I am concerned that man lied about Wikileaks and there was a major fallout over it. He did so to make himself look swell. He belongs in prison.
View attachment 362184

Assange has more integrity in his pinky finger than either Stone or Hillary. Stone should be in prison. I have believed that from day one. I still support that. Stone is not some kind of hero. He's a douche bag of the highest order.

Like there's some kind of order of douche bags.

____

Compare this to Andrew McCabe, who, in a position of the highest trust, leaked info to the New York Media to make himself look like he was doing his job; then lied three (3) times to FBI agents, once under oath, claiming he didn't do it; and the scumbag even tried to put the blame on innocent agent in NY---before finally realizing he was caught. Then he came clean.

Think about it. The Acting Director of the FBI (position of deep Trust) leaked documents and then tried to place the blame for the leak on other innocent FBI Agents. See Horowitz Report.

And Barr let him walk. But you turds need blood from some old braggart who everybody knows was full of shit; just talking nonsense....all he really did was be friends with Don Trump.

View attachment 362184

Do you have proof she lied under oath to congress and witness tampering? Then yeah put her in prison hell even Barr disagreed with this pardon.

____

Compare this to Andrew McCabe, who, in a position of the highest trust, leaked info to the New York Media to make himself look like he was doing his job; then lied three (3) times to FBI agents, once under oath, claiming he didn't do it; and the scumbag even tried to put the blame on innocent agent in NY---before finally realizing he was caught. Then he came clean.

Think about it. The Acting Director of the FBI (position of deep Trust) leaked documents and then tried to place the blame for the leak on other innocent FBI Agents. See Horowitz Report.

And Barr let him walk. But you turds need blood from some old braggart who everybody knows was full of shit; just talking nonsense....all he really did was be friends with Don Trump.

I don't need a comparison. That man lied and said that he had contact with Assange when he didn't. That created a shitfest for the US and definitely for Assange. He did this to make himself look like one of the cool kids. The man belongs in prison.

Another crook crony gets off.
_______

Exercise of constitutionally granted authority. McCabe lied under oath and tried to blame his fellow FBI Agents for his own wrongdoing while acting in the highest position of trust. Incredible scumbag. He walked too, although recommended for prosecution by Horowitz, a Democrat appointed IG.

Common Coyote, should this scumbag McCabe have been allowed to walk?

Took the liberty of rewording their title.

Stone at 3:20...

What has Roger Stone done for this country that makes all you dumbasses support him?

Anybody else would spend the rest of their lives in prison. Being the friend of the President must be nice.
Took the liberty of rewording their title.

Stone at 3:20...

if any one of us did what he did we would not get pardoned.....so fuck him....

4 strikes and they're all out.

_______

Exercise of constitutionally granted authority. McCabe lied under oath and tried to blame his fellow FBI Agents for his own wrongdoing while acting in the highest position of trust. Incredible scumbag. He walked too, although recommended for prosecution by Horowitz, a Democrat appointed IG.

Common Coyote, should this scumbag McCabe have been allowed to walk?
If it was prosecutable, it would have been...it is all under Republican control. Either way, Stone is a crook. And was convicted.

Forum List

Back