The way Roger Stone was treated should anger every American.

Another crook crony gets off.
Took the liberty of rewording their title.

Stone at 3:20...

What has Roger Stone done for this country that makes all you dumbasses support him?

Anybody else would spend the rest of their lives in prison. Being the friend of the President must be nice.
Took the liberty of rewording their title.

Stone at 3:20...

if any one of us did what he did we would not get pardoned.....so fuck him....

4 strikes and they're all out.

quit kissing these peoples asses angelo.....if you did what he did you would not even be considered for a pardon...

Another deep state tool - Judge Amy BJ....
U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson sentenced Stone to 40 months in prison, saying the court has to send a message about the severity of Stone’s crimes. “Witnesses do not get to decide for themselves whether Congress is entitled to the facts,” Jackson said.

quit kissing these peoples asses angelo.....if you did what he did you would not even be considered for a pardon...
And that's exactly the point of this thread but you can't see it through your orange-tinted lens.
orange tinted glasses?.....what the hell does that mean?....
You're a Trump-hater, genius..... wtf else could it possibly mean ?
you are wrong angie.....i dont hate the guy....basically the guy is a jerk.....i dont think he is much of a leader,he has a big mouth that gets him problems he doesnt need,he is his own worst enemy...he has to realize one day that he is no longer sitting at the head of the board for his business.....its a whole different ballgame now,a different world than the one he is from...

It was not a witch hunt. You look stupid by quoting Trymp.
It definitely was a witch hunt...before it was a "Trump quote" - now we know it's true.

,he is his own worst enemy...
Trump has been the most transparent, approachable president we ever had. I'm giving him a chance ....and I'm damn sure we're at least on the right track without Hillary in the White House.
when he started off he was looking ok....but since this virus happened i feel he is choking.....hasnt shown much leadership....yea i know you think he is swell....depending on how this thing plays out over the summer and how he reacts to what may happen then, may determine if he gets another term...

when he started off he was looking ok....but since this virus happened i feel he is choking.....
I'm beginning to believe the CIA started this virus shit - not China after all.
1594580295060.png

They put people in jail for weed while real criminals in suits walk free..
Who do you know that has gone to jail "for weed" whatever you mean by that.....
The prisons are full of these people. You must not know many people of colour.
Show me one....show me one person in prison for possession of personal use pot...just one I'll give you all week...if they are in prison they were dealing large quantities and or in possession of a firearm while dealing....heck I'll give you a month....

It was not a witch hunt. You look stupid by quoting Trymp.
It definitely was a witch hunt...before it was a "Trump quote" - now we know it's true.
You obviously know nothing.

Forum List

Back