I agreed to meet this woman from dating site today and called her on Tuesday to discuss the plan

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
she wasnt available on Tuesday night and didnt respond until last night at 11pm with a text saying..........."did you still want to meet tomorrow"? lol

Of course the answer was NO since I already cancelled the reservations for this evening. I called tuesday night and she text me on friday night?

So we have to try it again in August

she wasnt available on Tuesday night and didnt respond until last night at 11pm with a text saying..........."did you still want to meet tomorrow"? lol

Of course the answer was NO since I already cancelled the reservations for this evening. I called tuesday night and she text me on friday night?

Maybe she used her one phone call to call her lawyer?

You got played.

She was testing you; not uncommon. She wanted to see how flexible you could be on the fly, and you showed her that you're not at all adaptable. Okay, so you cancelled reservations. Is there nothing else to do? Nowhere else to go?

And why wait until August?

I've got $1.00 that says an August meeting never happens...

Is this online dating. I'm missing Wed and Thurs here? What happened?

Probably spent it in the drunk tank

Sounds like you were Plan B, and something happened to Plan A and she was hoping for a free meal out of it

Yup and it's likely we wont meet at all. I dont like to discuss date plans over text

You got played.

She was testing you; not uncommon. She wanted to see how flexible you could be on the fly, and you showed her that you're not at all adaptable. Okay, so you cancelled reservations. Is there nothing else to do? Nowhere else to go?

I aint going no fucking where if I call you on Tuesday to discuss plans and dont get a response until friday at 11pm.

You got played.

It may not happen because someone else who is more attractive and closer maybe available to meet on 8/1. She messed up her own chances

You got played.

I aint going no fucking where if I call you on Tuesday to discuss plans and dont get a response until friday at 11pm.

There could be any number of reasons why she didn't respond to your text. A follow up text from you on Wednesday or Thursday day would've been the way to go...

I called tuesday night around 10pm to discuss saturday and she was unavailable. She didnt respond to my call at all and sent a text on friday night at 11pm. What happened to wed and thurs? she didnt call or text

So you actually made reservations without her agreeing to go out with you???

Damn, boy...

I hope you haven't had thoughts of marrying anybody!!!

You got played.

There could be any number of reasons why she didn't respond to your text. A follow up text from you on Wednesday or Thursday day would've been the way to go...

I said I CALLED on tuesday, im not following up shit if I already called

So you actually made reservations without her agreeing to go out with you???

Damn, boy...

I hope you haven't had thoughts of marrying anybody!!!

We agreed on 7/11 but it wasnt discussed what exactly, that's what I called tuesday night

Forum List

Back