"The War on Trump"

The "War on Trump" is in my estimation, a pretty smart ruse.

I really don't want to hurt any feelings.....

But let's remember Trump is a lifelong DEMOCRAT and only switched to run in 2016. How convenient.
He also nominated not one but TWO REALLY great ESTABLISHMENT loyal Supreme Court Justices.
Finally, he once said "Take their guns. then worry about the law".
He also supports more background checks and other gun control measures.

Trump is loyal to the Establishment above all else. He really has no choice.
Check ALL his judicial appointments carefully and you will see a clear pattern of judges that will and do protect the Establishment above all else.

I will say RIGHT here RIGHT now that if he gets a second term, it will become PAINFULLY clear that Trump is as much a part of the Swamp
as was Obama and every other politician in Washington. He will not need to swoon the Right any longer.
You will see more new Federal gun control measures under Trump than you did under Obama.

The American Right is in for severe heartbreak regardless of who gets elected in November.
Laugh, mock me....but just remember I said it. (because I'm pretty sure I'm correct, and time will tell)
Anti President Trump crusade night huh?:icon_rolleyes:

Not at all.
But did you know he was a NewYork Democrat 99% of his life?
Ronald Reagan was a Democrat at one point and so was Dwight Eisenhower. ;)

ok, I guess time will tell.
Still, what do think about his two SCOTUS appointments? Am I wrong?
I still like his picks better than what a RINO Neocon would make or a Communist Democrat :smoke:

But let's remember Trump is a lifelong DEMOCRAT and only switched to run in 2016. How convenient.
He also nominated not one but TWO REALLY great ESTABLISHMENT loyal Supreme Court Justices.

Check ALL his judicial appointments carefully and you will see a clear pattern of judges that will and do protect the Establishment above all else.

I will say RIGHT here RIGHT now that if he gets a second term, it will become PAINFULLY clear that Trump is as much a part of the Swamp
as was Obama and every other politician in Washington. He will not need to swoon the Right any longer.
You will see more new Federal gun control measures under Trump than you did under Obama.

The American Right is in for severe heartbreak regardless of who gets elected in November.
Laugh, mock me....but just remember I said it. (because I'm pretty sure I'm correct, and time will tell)

Not at all.

I still like his picks better than what a RINO Neocon would make or a Communist Democrat :smoke:

That may be.....
Still, his picks MOSTLY keep power squarely in the hands of the Establishment
You have FAR more faith in Donnie than I do.
That said, so far it seems he is the only President with the cajones to stand up to China. Or so it appears from the Media.

He's all gung ho for a lot of gun control the Left wants

I must say you do have a point, but the rest of the republicrats will still face elections, so I don't expect too much in the gun control agenda getting by.

I must say you do have a point, but the rest of the republicrats will still face elections, so I don't expect too much in the gun control agenda getting by.

I hope you are correct.

However, remember when Trump said...."Take the Guns First, Due Process later"

HE SAID THAT

Trump: 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

He's all for more gun control unfortunately. I have a feeling he will give the left more of their demands than Obama did if he gets a second term.

I hope you are correct.

HE SAID THAT

He's all for more gun control unfortunately. I have a feeling he will give the left more of their demands than Obama did if he gets a second term.
I think you're very wrong about that:puhleeze:President Trump is absolutely nothing like Barry Soetoro politically:icon_rolleyes: I'm sadly about to put you in the clueless Never Trumper poster catagory:smoke:

I hope you are correct.

HE SAID THAT

I think you're very wrong about that:puhleeze:President Trump is absolutely nothing like Barry Soetoro politically:icon_rolleyes: I'm sadly about to put you in the clueless Never Trumper poster catagory:smoke:

Fair enough.....
So please tell me exactly what I posted that was not 100% accurate?
His SCOTUS nominees (who have so far consistently voted on left lines)?
His desire for more gun background checks.
The evidence I posted above?

I'm hoping that people on the Right are better thinkers than most on the Left.
I like to think we don't just buy into a story only because we want to believe it rather than getting the facts.
Perhaps you do not know what I know? Perhaps you aren't willing to see the parts of trump you would disagree with?

Many Leftists here say that most Trumpettes are in the Trump 'Cult", blindly believing it all.
Unless you can prove my examples above incorrect, then unfortunately you are the one they are referring to.

It is REALLY disappointing that some Right Wingers are just as blind as their leftist counter parts.

There is NO ONE in Washington DC who is
For The People". NO ONE
It is a private party for the Establishment, and you are not invited.
As long as you are committed to believing one party or the other has your back, you will be led rather than Lead.
it is as closed minded as any of the Snowflakes here on the Left.

I frankly don't care what you want to call me at this point.
It is your own ignorance you are cementing.

MOST Americans continue in their dogged belief that one of the main two parties or the other has their back and is looking out for them, the Constitution and their Rights.

And this is why we continue to get mediocre if not detrimental leaders. We deserve them.

I hope you are correct.

HE SAID THAT

I've held my suspicions that Trump would throw the 2nd A under the bus if he could use it to get the democrooks to do something he wanted done, but at this point, if he wins big enough in Nov, and the democrooks are swept out of power to the degree they were in 2010 which seems entirely plausible to me, I see little need for him to throw them many bones.

They have made this a very personal struggle, and though Trump may have been a democrook, he was never a commie globalist. Reagan was a democrook too at one point, but the bed wetters didn't spend all their efforts to impeach him like they've done with Trump. I think Trump is less likely to give them anything they want at this point. I could be wrong too, we both know the DC soap opera is a shit show and the reality behind the scene is what actually matters. I just do believe that if the meat puppet faggot couldn't get anything through in the gun control effort, Trump isn't even likely to try.

When the media outlets accurately report what trump actually has said or done, the media gets blamed, even though he goes outrageously out of bounds on a regular basis. Apparently, the media is supposed to have some sort of duty to sugar-coat or put a positive spin on whatever he decides to do, and to allow him without question to walk back anything that he puts out. No such duty exists. Neither does any individual American or group of Americans have any obligation to him.

The phenomenon is too obvious to deny. The Media have done everything imaginable to slander, misrepresent, mischaracterize, and adopt the most negative view and interpretation of everything President Trump has said and done since well before he was inaugurated. The proportion of negative vs positive vs neutral stories about Trump and his Administration is well documented. The expression, "The War on Trump" virtually coins itself, and yet...I've never heard it.

I suspect that even writing the words would be an acknowledgement that it actually exists, and the Media's credibility depends on denial. If the War on Trump becomes real in the public's mind, then the NYT as the "newspaper of record" becomes nothing more than a leftist practical joke. CNN as a source of news is a joke.

Say it loud: The War on Trump. It's real.
Could not have said it better myself,excellent post.well done.

The phenomenon is too obvious to deny. The Media have done everything imaginable to slander, misrepresent, mischaracterize, and adopt the most negative view and interpretation of everything President Trump has said and done since well before he was inaugurated. The proportion of negative vs positive vs neutral stories about Trump and his Administration is well documented. The expression, "The War on Trump" virtually coins itself, and yet...I've never heard it.

I suspect that even writing the words would be an acknowledgement that it actually exists, and the Media's credibility depends on denial. If the War on Trump becomes real in the public's mind, then the NYT as the "newspaper of record" becomes nothing more than a leftist practical joke. CNN as a source of news is a joke.

Say it loud: The War on Trump. It's real.
The war on President Trump is very real but the Communist Democrat MSM would have done this to any Republican who happened to beat Hillary Clinton in 2016 :smoke:
Not just any republican.not per say Romney or bush had they won,they are globalists as is hitlery,Trump is not which is why there is a awar on him.that’s why they had no war on bush when he was in office

Not at all.

That may be.....
Still, his picks MOSTLY keep power squarely in the hands of the Establishment
You have FAR more faith in Donnie than I do.
That said, so far it seems he is the only President with the cajones to stand up to China. Or so it appears from the Media.

He's all gung ho for a lot of gun control the Left wants
I echo all your thoughts in this post.

Yeah as much as it pains me to say it,I’m afraid your right.The reason i am with you on this is because you forgot to add as well he just told the people what they wanted to here,he said he would get rid of the evil CIA and the fed as well but he took no action on that. He is for sure part of the swamp,if he wasn’t the CIA would have killed him off a long time ago same as kennedy our last real president we had not a puppet for the establishment.

Correct, and Reagan did what? Allowed illegals to get citizenship.....there ya go

My attitude towards trump is....trust....but verify
Amen and don’t forget to add on Reagan was a mass murderer Warmonger and traiter who Ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time And got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president all the way up,to Obama expanded on which is why the media worships him and the sheep,of America have been brainwashed by them that he was a great man and one of the best potus ever.total propaganda.granted trump ended that pattern the fact he is not as bad as bush or Obama but do not trust him to serve you if he gets re-elected is all I will,say.

MOST Americans continue in their dogged belief that one of the main two parties or the other has their back and is looking out for them, the Constitution and their Rights.

And this is why we continue to get mediocre if not detrimental leaders. We deserve them.
Could not have said it better myself,gives standing ovation,you da man.

When the media outlets accurately report what trump actually has said or done, the media gets blamed, even though he goes outrageously out of bounds on a regular basis. Apparently, the media is supposed to have some sort of duty to sugar-coat or put a positive spin on whatever he decides to do, and to allow him without question to walk back anything that he puts out. No such duty exists. Neither does any individual American or group of Americans have any obligation to him.

tell us again, about russian collusion.

lol!!!!

To say that there is a War on Trump is not the same as saying that he is beyond criticism. Every President does things that are controversial, and no matter what he does, there are "Experts" who will tell any Journalist who will listen that the President is full of shit, and no sane person would have done it. That is our culture, and we must live with it. Trump does more than his share and richly deserves criticism on a regular basis. So what?

But when the President does or says something that is, let's say, NEUTRAL it is always reported in the most negative possible way. This is not my opinion, it has been documented to hell and gone. Five minutes after the explosion in Beruit last week, Trump was asked about it - there is no way hje could. have had any definitive information on it at that time - and he responds that he spoke to a couple of "Generals" about it, and it looked like it could have been some sort of "attack."

The ENTIRE MSM immediately reported - after it was quickly determined that it was just an unfortunate SNAFU - that Trump had CLAIMED THAT IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK!

BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT. What he said was SPECULATION, and it was expressed as speculation.

That is Exhibit 293837485869, demonstrating yet again the viability of the War on Trump.

Call it what it is.

Anyone who runs for potus is going to be put thru the wringer. That being said I feel no sorrow for our elected officials as they wanted it and knew going in this is what it is now. Risk risk

Anyone who runs for potus is going to be put thru the wringer. That being said I feel no sorrow for our elected officials as they wanted it and knew going in this is what it is now. Risk risk

i don't think the point is to feel "sorry" for him, but just to push the idea that the reporting and actions of the media should be considered in the context of their obvious bias.

Forum List

Back