The war on drugs is unconstutional

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The war on drugs is unconstitutional

Article [IV] (Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure)
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

No one should be searched for drugs without a warrant supported with probable cause.

Article [V] (Amendment 5 - Rights of Persons)
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Cops don't have the right to search your car, home or your "person" without a warrant!

Also there is nothing in the constution that gives Sessions the right to enforce a war on drugs on you and me. Fuck him.

Learn how to read moron. It is not unreasonable to search someone under the influence. A warrant is to search property, not a person. I see you passed cut and paste in school this week. Here's your gold star.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

No one should be searched for drugs without a warrant supported with probable cause.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Cops don't have the right to search your car, home or your "person" without a warrant!

Also there is nothing in the constution that gives Sessions the right to enforce a war on drugs on you and me. Fuck him.
Geez man. You have serious mental issues.

Cough, uh commerce clause.

Seriously. No matter how much you like or dislike Trump and the Republicans, do you really want people like this running the country????

Seriously. No matter how much you like or dislike Trump and the Republicans, do you want people like this running the country????

Do you really want Rocks to answer that....I'd be concerned about his answer.

I have two white widows and and 4 AK growing on the front porch. The cops showed up the other day about breeding my male dog to one of this cops females. He looked at the plants and told me to dump my coffee grounds in the pots to acidify the soil. He also recommended 20/20/20 with a shot of hydrogen peroxide which I found interesting. Its what he does to his plants at his house.You Duhmurkins need to grow the fuck up and act like adults. No . It isn't "legal" here. Nobody gives a damn about what archaic crap is still on the books. Keepin it real in my world.

Forum List

Back