Will the 8th Amendment reduce Trump's $500,000,000 in "fines"? (Poll)

Will Trump get his $500,000,000 "fines" reduced by appealing to the USSC?

• Yes

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
That the bank was paid back doesn't negate the fact that he got loans based on fraud which disadvantages his competitors who aren't engaging in fraud.
there was no fraud, the banks testified to that fact. no one was hurt, but businesses are leaving NY before they become victims of this fraudulent justice system. your talking point is a total lie.

Gotten a lifetime ban on running a business in New York.

Happy now?
Wrong again, you fuckin’ retard.

He received a judicially imposed penalty after a kangaroo court civil case. It won’t survive appeal. And it’s not a “lifetime” ban, anyway, you scumbag.

Try actually reading the news or even the bullshit decision from the hack judge. It was a three year ban.

Damn, you’re worthless.

"The Truth" LOL

I have nothing to say to the mindless Trumpster "fake news" defense.

I provided specific links, specific facts, and you didn't like them, so you just dismissed them. Too bad. Stay hidden in your ignorant little world.

This is why I no longer bother with you rubes. I might as well try to communicate with a jihadi on the streets of Damascus.
funny alalogy for someone who supports the jihad going on in DC by the deep state that is determined to destroy this country. Syria might be a good choice for you.

Wrong again, you fuckin’ retard.

He received a judicially imposed penalty after a kangaroo court civil case. It won’t survive appeal. And it’s not a “lifetime” ban, anyway, you scumbag.

Try actually reading the news or even the bullshit decision from the hack judge. It was a three year ban.

Damn, you’re worthless.
You need to up your comprehension! Go back and read what I said. I made it clear, that it was my "opinion", jackass, that he receive a lifetime ban on doing business in New York. But all you could comment on, was I should've said "gotten", instead of "got".

You don't really set the bar all that high, do you?

The Eight Amendment does address excessive Bonds and Bails being set.

If the State Court or Supreme Court doesn't put a temporary Stay on this Judgement and Letitia James seizes Trump's Properties and Bank Accounts or sells one of Trump's Properties.

And James rushed to do this without waiting for the Supreme Court to step in just to prove her point and back up her claims to take Trump down.

And the Supreme Court comes back and says Trump's right were infringed on.

Trump will not only get all his assets and Properties back but the Law Suit that Trump could bring?

Trump could own the whole of New York and maybe that is his plan.

Trump is a very shrewd business man.

Let Letitia James and that corrupt Judge take his Properties and bank accounts illegally.

Trump could easily have a Law Suit against New York so large that Trump could own the whole of New York without putting up a dime.

Forum List

Back