The WALKING HOMELESS

Jesus, BIDEN gives billions to Ukraine. Hands out money like candy to whatever cause. But NOT a thin dime to AMERICAN poor and taxpayers! I have seen the huge level of homelessness and Steinbecks" Grapes of wrath" and those fleeing the dust bowl, but worse. Biden made this happen not a natural catastrophe.

Another paragraph off the top of your head.

Empty evidence from an empty brain.

Biden's War in Ukeland has already cost each US household 1K+ a year.....That's how much he cares about us.

battery farm.jpg

I will let you pitch a tent in my field in exchange for some light housekeeping. Hell, you can live in a refrigerator box out there for all I care as long as you do something about the cobwebs.

• Banned
Jesus, BIDEN gives billions to Ukraine. Hands out money like candy to whatever cause. But NOT a thin dime to AMERICAN poor and taxpayers! I have seen the huge level of homelessness and Steinbecks" Grapes of wrath" and those fleeing the dust bowl, but worse. Biden made this happen not a natural catastrophe.
Biden gave Billions to Ukraine, I have to wade through human excrement and tranked up zombies. We pay these fucking taxes, and WE want that money spent on America, is that too much to ask?

• Banned
When Biden spends billions on abstract stuff that doesn't affect US, then kinda ignores real issues like homelessness and the fentanyl crisis and sleepwalks it off and ignores US Americans like we don't matter? I am done with Democrats and Biden. Fuck off.

Biden gave Billions to Ukraine, I have to wade through human excrement and tranked up zombies. We pay these fucking taxes, and WE want that money spent on America, is that too much to ask?
Where exactly are you going through this places and why?

Nothing but make believe from someone who probably does not even live in America.

Stop lying.

When Biden spends billions on abstract stuff that doesn't affect US, then kinda ignores real issues like homelessness and the fentanyl crisis and sleepwalks it off and ignores US Americans like we don't matter? I am done with Democrats and Biden. Fuck off.
You have been sleeping since January 20, 2021.

Time to wake up.

I oppose the russian invasion of ukraine

It has been very expensive for American taxpayers

but worth the cost if it discourages territorial agression

The so called president of the United States gave a speech last night and didn't even mention our hostages being held in Gaza...
He then for a photo op shows the faces of US special ops troops in Israel... this means they will need to be replaced by a new team... you can't send men and women into a clandestine combat situation when they may be worried about their family back home....

I literally walk among the poor people that have no homes, they weep and are forgotten. Americans, drug addled some not. But I have to fucking endure watching them dance and get around in wheelchairs whilst we give Illegal aliens EDT cards and food and Ukraine millions. I am a AMERICAN taxpayer, I want my tax money to go to Americans. Not Mexican/Central American illegals or Ukraine. AMERICANS first! I am done watching poor Americans suffer in the streets.

Last edited:
I am reminded of the Dust bowl and Okies, the dispossessed those that lost their homes. Americans that lost their homes. Then or now, Biden is handing out $ to everything or anyone to buy votes. Not so much to Americans in need. Jesus H Christ, they hand out money hand over fist to whatever, but not to the homeless Americans that were taxpayers. Something perverted about that. Think?

BS< didn't start with Biden LOL, Hater Dupe, this is 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates.

Oh, Lordy, pompous nobody you.

Now, I have added even more to the conversation, based on the garbage OP.
You seem hell bent on showing us the limits of your thinking and vision .
OP is making valid humanitarian types of comment which you are perfectly entitled to disgree with .
But why abuse her repeatedly ?
She grows in stature because of her concern and compassion .
You diminish yourself by just making and repeating ad hominem remarks .

If the Topic puts too much of a strain on your mental balance you might want to give the Word Games and Puzzles topics your time .

Forum List

Back