Let's See The Excuse for This One

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Unruly white animal spits on black man, cop shows asks him to go home, he refuses, then gets louder. Let's see what our "comply with the cops" command all stars say about this one.

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

No excuse will be offered

The man was wrong

Whats your excuse for this?

Every day I see videos like this. Its either organized crime or violence. Every Day.

You can’t talk about it, because “white privilege“.

These deluded liberal “intellectuals” will be the first consumed by their Frankenstein.

Unruly white animal spits on black man, cop shows asks him to go home, he refuses, then gets louder. Let's see what our "comply with the cops" command all stars say about this one.

Too funny. Some idiot gets in an argument with his lowlife neighbor and gets charged with a "hate crime" now for spitting in his direction.
When I was growing up, this would not have been a crime at all, would not have happened much less needed a cop nor a court, and would have been resolved in 5 minutes with an apology and a handshake, a slap on the back and a cold beer but not anymore due to progressive America.

I was right: putting the black man in among the modern western civilization long before and too fast for him to be ready is leading to the collapse of civilization for all.

The decay of Harlem has spread out to not only the inner city, but now into the suburbs and rural America. Social decay, moral decay, mental decay.

The black man has made the entire country a shamble of decay, immorality and crime.

Too funny. Some idiot gets in an argument with his lowlife neighbor and gets charged with a "hate crime" now for spitting in his direction.
When I was growing up, this would not have been a crime at all, would not have happened much less needed a cop nor a court, and would have been resolved in 5 minutes with an apology and a handshake, a slap on the back and a cold beer but not anymore due to progressive America.

I was right: putting the black man in among the modern western civilization long before and too fast for him to be ready is leading to the collapse of civilization for all.

The decay of Harlem has spread out to not only the inner city, but now into the suburbs and rural America. Social decay, moral decay, mental decay.

The black man has made the entire country a shamble of decay, immorality and crime.
You are a racist dumbass. Rome didn’t fall because of diversity. It’s not the “black man’s” fault. It’s because of decadence and crap we believed in college.

He got what he deserved. He was a dick but at least he didn’t try to choke the cops, steal their gun, or charge the officer with a weapon. Probably the reason he didn’t get shot.

You are a racist dumbass. Rome didn’t fall because of diversity. It’s not the “black man’s” fault. It’s because of decadence and crap we believed in college.

The reasoning is the same.
When society goes to shit the rest will follow. If we let criminals run free and crime becomes normal society will crumble.
It doesnt really matter how it happens the end result is the same.
What were seeing today in America is rampant crime and no one seems to care. If it continues the results will be the same as having no mortality,which letting criminals run amok is by nature a lack of morality.

The reasoning is the same.
When society goes to shit the rest will follow. If we let criminals run free and crime becomes normal society will crumble.
It doesnt really matter how it happens the end result is the same.
What were seeing today in America is rampant crime and no one seems to care. If it continues the results will be the same as having no mortality,which letting criminals run amok is by nature a lack of morality.
Human nature + culture.

I'm a truck driver. That's typical behavior for someone from the northeast. That looks like an interaction between a shipping clerk and a truck driver. The white person being the shipping clerk.

Facing 8 years for spitting on a negro? What has this world come to? Negros assault whites and get probation. I guess its that black privilege.

Last edited:

Welcome to Stormfront, folks.

Come on people...if this actually happened we'd be hearing about this for a week or better. I think it is likely this is fake news. You know how the left loves their racial psyops. and even the video....it's weird..the source? check it out.

Forum List

Back