The #walkaway revolution is beginning now.

I was the first in a 200 year long line of Southern Democrats to walk away.

Freedom feels good. :beer:

Last edited:
You zipperheads have 71 days for your little walk away nonsense to play out. What will you think 72 days from now?

that you will be counting down to 2020 with the same pipe dream you had in 2016 and 2018....

And that you may not survive your self inflicted TDS.
I have every confidence there are many, many more Americans who have not sipped cups of Trump kool-aid. There just can't be that many demolition derby fans here.

Are you hoping that ILLEGAL aliens don't kill anybody else in the next 71 days darling.
Boo! Is there another of those pesky illegal immigrants on your porch right now?

There must be a boogeyman, always.

telll that to Mister and Misses Tibbett's faces please you keyboard commando?
One dead girl in Iowa doesn't make a crisis. While Ms. Ribbet's death is a tragedy, it is not an indicator that we must round up everyone speaking Spanish as a result.

We saw this movie before. It was originally produced by Josef Goebbels and Leni Refenstein.

You zipperheads have 71 days for your little walk away nonsense to play out. What will you think 72 days from now?

that you will be counting down to 2020 with the same pipe dream you had in 2016 and 2018....

And that you may not survive your self inflicted TDS.
I have every confidence there are many, many more Americans who have not sipped cups of Trump kool-aid. There just can't be that many demolition derby fans here.

Trump also had no path to victory in 2016.

How did that confidence work for you sweetie?

Accordingly you have zero credibilty but mega butthurt.

Sad really.

Are you hoping that ILLEGAL aliens don't kill anybody else in the next 71 days darling.
Boo! Is there another of those pesky illegal immigrants on your porch right now?

There must be a boogeyman, always.

telll that to Mister and Misses Tibbett's faces please you keyboard commando?
One dead girl in Iowa doesn't make a crisis. While Ms. Ribbet's death is a tragedy, it is not an indicator that we must round up everyone speaking Spanish as a result.

We saw this movie before. It was originally produced by Josef Goebbels and Leni Refenstein.

Who said that - just the Illegal alien criminals - enforce the existing laws

Forum List

Back