The Voices They Don't Want You To Hear

well then no doubt she will put it on her resume
for the convention-since it is no big thing

:)

Why should she. She has things like "Senator" and "Secretary of State" and "First Lady" to put on her resume.

You don't put the little stuff on your resume.

Guy, here's the thing. Normally, I wouldn't be thrilled with Hillary, but you guys nominated an Orange Nazi Hairpiece whose own ghostwriter has said, "don't elect this guy, he's crazy".

It is a real shame
how radical and extreme the Democrats have become
under Papa Obama's leadership

Sorry, guy, YOUR party is the one where four out of your last five presidential candidates, including two ex-presidents, are refusing to show up for your convention.

As well as most of your elected governors.

But don't worry. YOu have the Mail Order Bride from Hell and a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists AND Scott Baio!
Mail Order Bride from hell?

Yeah... OK... that was kinda funny, actually.

Still... she's got better legs, and would make a better FLOTUS, than Bubba Clinton.

"She would look lovely on a postage stamp." - from my daughter's movie collection ( Princess Diaries 2 )
tongue_smile.gif

Mail Order Bride from hell?

Yeah... OK... that was kinda funny, actually.

Still... she's got better legs, and would make a better FLOTUS, than Bubba Clinton.

"She would look lovely on a postage stamp." - from my daughter's movie collection ( Princess Diaries 2 )

Yes, I'm sure that when she is one of the few survivors of World War III, she will look really good in the fallout shelter.

Or we could not elect the Orange Nazi Hairpiece and not have to worry about that.

well then no doubt she will put it on her resume
for the convention-since it is no big thing

:)

Why should she. She has things like "Senator" and "Secretary of State" and "First Lady" to put on her resume.

You don't put the little stuff on your resume.

Guy, here's the thing. Normally, I wouldn't be thrilled with Hillary, but you guys nominated an Orange Nazi Hairpiece whose own ghostwriter has said, "don't elect this guy, he's crazy".
She was First Lady because she was Bubba's wife.

She was Senator because she was Bubba's wife.

She was Secretary of State as a consolation prize and payoff for her support for Obama in 2008 once she dropped out of the race.

She ran in 2008 because she was Bubba's wife.

She runs in 2016 because she was bitter about 2008 and because her homies at the DNC convinced her that they would anoint and crown her.

She runs in 2016 because her resume is filled with jobs she got, ultimately, because she is Bubba's wife.

She is a political hack with very few accomplishments and credentials of her own, that she obtained independently of her marriage -centric connections; even if some of these require two or three hops, to get back to the root of a given causal-research path.

America is ready for a woman President - and has been, for some time now.

It's just that THIS woman is nowhere NEAR as good or honest or innovative as the American People and Nation require at this moment in their national history.

Business-as-Usual is no longer acceptable, to growing numbers of people, on the Right, AND on the Left.

She is a political hack with very few accomplishments and credentials of her own, that she obtained independently of her marriage -centric connections; even if some of these require two or three hops, to get back to the root of a given causal-research path.

It's just that THIS woman is nowhere NEAR as good or honest or innovative as the American People and Nation require at this moment in their national history.

Business-as-Usual is no longer acceptable, to growing numbers of people, on the Right, AND on the Left.

Again, these might be valid arguments, if your side hadn't nominated a Orange Nazi Hairpiece from a Reality TV Show.

Here's the thing. Hillary becomes president, she'll bring back a lot of the guys who worked for her husband and knew how to run the country.

Trump wins, who is he going to turn to? Omorosa and Gary Busey?

Again, these might be valid arguments, if your side hadn't nominated a Orange Nazi Hairpiece from a Reality TV Show. ...
It is not my side.

And even if it was, the status of any given nominee has zero bearing whatsoever upon the merits of the observation, which stands aloof from such things, and which must stand or fall upon its own merits.

...Here's the thing. Hillary becomes president, she'll bring back a lot of the guys who worked for her husband and knew how to run the country...
Yeah... like NAFTA... and, isn't that (bringing back an old cadre) exactly what was said about Bush Junior, bring back Daddy's Boys?

...Trump wins, who is he going to turn to? Omorosa and Gary Busey?
Dunno... we'll probably have his children running the various departments.

Yeah... like NAFTA... and, isn't that (bringing back an old cadre) exactly what was said about Bush Junior, bring back Daddy's Boys?

NAFTA isn't going anywhere, guy. Sorry, NAFTA isn't the problem.

It is not my side.

And even if it was, the status of any given nominee has zero bearing whatsoever upon the merits of the observation, which stands aloof from such things.

Whatever, guy. The fact is you've let your blind hatred and misogyny blind you to what an absolute nut Trump actually is.

You try to paint it off as being "aloof", but the fact is, if Satan ran against Hillary you'd make a case for Satan.

NAFTA isn't going anywhere, guy. Sorry, NAFTA isn't the problem.

It is not my side.

And even if it was, the status of any given nominee has zero bearing whatsoever upon the merits of the observation, which stands aloof from such things.

Whatever, guy. The fact is you've let your blind hatred and misogyny blind you to what an absolute nut Trump actually is.

You try to paint it off as being "aloof", but the fact is, if Satan ran against Hillary you'd make a case for Satan.
Oh, horseshit...

I voted for Obama in both 2008 and 2012, even though I held my nose, walking out the voting booth...

I voted for Bernie Sanders in the recent Illinois primary...

I have worked for and with more women executives than men over the past 20 years and hold many in high professional and personal esteem...

Your problem is that you cannot conceive of a Centrist who throws metaphorical rocks at Liberal Liars and Race-Card-Players and -Baiters, as an enjoyable hobby...

As to your Satan drivel, well, you must have opened your bottle a little early today...

Oh, horseshit...

I voted for Obama in both 2008 and 2012, even though I held my nose, walking out the voting booth...

I voted for Bernie Sanders in the recent Illinois primary...

I have worked for and with more women executives than men over the past 20 years and hold many in high professional and personal esteem...

Your problem is that you cannot conceive of a Centrist who throws metaphorical rocks at Liberal Liars and Race-Card-Players and -Baiters, as an enjoyable hobby...

As to your Satan drivel, well, you must have opened your bottle a little early today...

Right. I'm still waiting for that 2012 post where you said nice things about Obama...

No, I can't imagine anyone but the most hard core misogynist voting for Trump.

...Right. I'm still waiting for that 2012 post where you said nice things about Obama...
And you will continue to wait in perpetuity. I had very little 'nice' to say about either Obumble or Mittens that year. Doesn't mean I didn't pull the (D) lever.

...No, I can't imagine anyone but the most hard core misogynist voting for Trump.
That is because you are a man of limited imagination... your cross to bear, not the rest of us.

And you will continue to wait in perpetuity. I had very little 'nice' to say about either Obumble or Mittens that year. Doesn't mean I didn't pull the (D) lever.

So you are lying about supporting Obama then?

That is because you are a man of limited imagination... your cross to bear, not the rest of us.

Actually, no. Frankly, I can't see how ANY intelligent person can support Trump.

I can see how he appeals to racists, misogynists, nativists and other white male losers who have a lot of misdirected rage.

So you are lying about supporting Obama then?...
Nope. Never said I supported Obumble. Merely voted for him. As the lesser of two evils, vis a vis McSame and Mittens. Big difference.

...Actually, no. Frankly, I can't see how ANY intelligent person can support Trump...
Plenty of intelligent folks will end-up voting for him. Your inability to 'see' is irrelevant to that prospect.

...I can see how he appeals to racists, misogynists, nativists and other white male losers who have a lot of misdirected rage.
Given that you're on the outside, looking in, in several respects, I can see how you developed and nuture a case of sour grapes over such things.

But, the vast majority of people voting for Trump are just Average Americans - your fellow countrymen - who are sick and tired of the Liberal Agenda.

Your inability to project yourself into that (for you) unfamiliar and unreachable perspective is also irrelevant to the prospect of Trump doing well.

Forum List

Back