The visual evidence - does Hillary have a "body double," an imposter??

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Looking like another example of DNC/Gruber-ian contempt for the intelligence of the American people...

• Banned
This one IDs with name...

Theresa Barnwell is a paid Hillary Clinton look alike

So they stash the body double at Chelsea's, just in case? Or is she always in the van, in case of emergencies?

She would not have stopped and spoken a few words if she were a "double"...she would have simply waived and got into the car.
Besides...the thought of two Hillary Clintons is scary stuff.

The more significant point is that it is not beyond the realm of possibility...

I thought she looked awfully bloated at the 9/11 memorial but I wouldn't go so far as to say it wasn't her. But then again, this woman has more secrets than Obama, so you never know.

This is not a Coast to Coast moment. This is completely plausible. Calling Art Bell calling Art Bell tell me it's not for real Art.

Let's put Jerry Springer and Geraldo on the story right now... together.

Wouldn't it be funny if she had a body double at the memorial because she was too sick to attend, then the body double turns out to be sicker than Hillary and collapses?

Looking like another example of DNC/Gruber-ian contempt for the intelligence of the American people...

Notice how the worthless lying Right-wing scum stretched the image to make the "body double" look thinner!!! You can clearly see it in the way the face on the photoshopped "double" is so much longer than the rounder face on the un-photoshopped photo.

clinton-feeling-great.jpg

Look this should not come as a suprise when you know that Spielberg has Hillary's presidency scripted. For those that don't know the writers for Designing Women and Evening Shade used to script Bill's shit.

This is what the D's fall back on.

If Hillary does have a double, which one fell out at the ceremony?

Was Hillary having a quite morning with Chelsea and the kids when her double fell out, of vice versa?

Notice how the worthless lying Right-wing scum stretched the image to make the "body double" look thinner!!! You can clearly see it in the way the face on the photoshopped "double" is so much longer than the rounder face on the un-photoshopped photo.

clinton-feeling-great.jpg

Wanna tell me that AP and Reuters aren't tinting the Donald? I know this game.

But and it is a big BUT they don't do her neck or her hands when they get sloppy. Consequently Hillary looks like a 30 year old in her pictures.

But when they get sloppy you see the turkey waddle.

For some it is preferable to deny the possibility that a double stepped in, than to believe that Hillary collasped and had to be loaded into a van and a couple hours later she magically reappeared with slimmer hips and shorter fingers.

Forum List

Back