The videographers must shoot the video

If a Christian doesn't have to serve me I shouldn't have to serve them.
EXACTLY.
Let the people discriminate. That isnt the job of the institution ;)

Here's the thing. They can discriminate, if they want.

All they have to do is put up a sign saying "We reserve the right to refuse service", and if a gay person comes in to hire them, say "Sorry, we can't do it".

Boom. Problem solved.

But that's not what these people want - they want the gay folks to know exactly why they're being denied service.

They can discriminate against whoever they want - but they're demanding that they're able to advertise that discrimination.

Not true. Putting up a 'Whites only' sign on the door of your business will not put you above the law.

You aren't understanding what I'm saying.

They can discriminate against whatever they want - they just can't advertise that they're doing it. They can't tell people "We won't shoot your wedding because you're gay" - but there's nothing preventing from them just saying "Sorry, we can't do it.".

EXACTLY.

All they have to do is put up a sign saying "We reserve the right to refuse service", and if a gay person comes in to hire them, say "Sorry, we can't do it".

Boom. Problem solved.

But that's not what these people want - they want the gay folks to know exactly why they're being denied service.

They can discriminate against whoever they want - but they're demanding that they're able to advertise that discrimination.

Not true. Putting up a 'Whites only' sign on the door of your business will not put you above the law.

They can discriminate against whatever they want - they just can't advertise that they're doing it. They can't tell people "We won't shoot your wedding because you're gay" - but there's nothing preventing from them just saying "Sorry, we can't do it.".

They can try that, but if the people discriminated against press the issue, at some point the business will have to say why.

EXACTLY.

Boom. Problem solved.

They can try that, but if the people discriminated against press the issue, at some point the business will have to say why.
"i just didnt feel like doing it"

Fee schedule:

Videoing a white, heterosexual wedding = $2,500.00
Videoing a black, heterosexual wedding = $2,500.00
Videoing a (insert race), heterosexual wedding = $2,500.00
Videoing a white, homosexual wedding = $350,000.00
Videoing a black, homosexual wedding = $350,000.00
Videoing a (insert race), homosexual wedding = $350,000.00

Is that legal?

I kind of like the exorbitant fees. If the SJW/PC police want to pay the money, they have no complaint. There was no refusal of services.

You want me to film a homosexual wedding? Sure just take out a bond guaranteeing me payment of my treatment for HIV a $10 million dollar bond should cover it. OH SNAP!!

You're incapable of filming a gay wedding without having gay sex with the participants?

That's a fascinating confession.

Those deviants may assault me, post a bond or find another photographer.

Mathew 7:1-3

"1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

To today's Kristian: "Yeah but that was then, not now. God says things all the time that he really didn't mean. He isn't saying what he is saying, he's saying something else. Anyone can see that. What he is really saying is "judge all that come before you, for I have transferred my authority to you and imbued you with godly powers. Be not concerned with your brother, he is less than you simply if you declare it, or believe it. Do not do good to others for they deserve your wrath for making you uncomfortable. Be not swayed by what my son said about "loving your neighbor" or "what you do to the least of these my brothers you do also to me". Go out into all the world and proclaim your godly judgement on all my creation. Do not bake cakes or other godly tasks for anyone that offends thee, even if you are all my children. Some children are created more equal than the others. Gather ye all manner of stones and be the perfect follower that casts the first one."

And stand before the judge of the universe as I look into the book of life, and pronounce judgement on ye as ye have judged your brothers and sisters. All that stuff in that book, I meant it. I wasn't writing an entry in my diary, to be read as if you bought it for two bucks at a yard sale one day.

EXACTLY.

Boom. Problem solved.

"i just didnt feel like doing it"

You will film the wedding or they'll sue you for a cash award from a gay judge.

Fee schedule:

Is that legal?

I kind of like the exorbitant fees. If the SJW/PC police want to pay the money, they have no complaint. There was no refusal of services.

You want me to film a homosexual wedding? Sure just take out a bond guaranteeing me payment of my treatment for HIV a $10 million dollar bond should cover it. OH SNAP!!
You planning on having unprotected sex with the happy couple during the reception, or what?

"7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

To today's Kristian: "Yeah but that was then, not now. God says things all the time that he really didn't mean. He isn't saying what he is saying, he's saying something else. Anyone can see that. What he is really saying is "judge all that come before you, for I have transferred my authority to you and imbued you with godly powers. Be not concerned with your brother, he is less than you simply if you declare it, or believe it. Do not do good to others for they deserve your wrath for making you uncomfortable. Be not swayed by what my son said about "loving your neighbor" or "what you do to the least of these my brothers you do also to me". Go out into all the world and proclaim your godly judgement on all my creation. Do not bake cakes or other godly tasks for anyone that offends thee, even if you are all my children. Some children are created more equal than the others. Gather ye all manner of stones and be the perfect follower that casts the first one."

And stand before the judge of the universe as I look into the book of life, and pronounce judgement on ye as ye have judged your brothers and sisters. All that stuff in that book, I meant it. I wasn't writing an entry in my diary, to be read as if you bought it for two bucks at a yard sale one day.

LOL while you are quoting the Bible you may want to read up on why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorra. :laugh:

Fee schedule:

Is that legal?

You're incapable of filming a gay wedding without having gay sex with the participants?

Is there a grownup response that you could post?

Fee schedule:

Is that legal?

You planning on having unprotected sex with the happy couple during the reception, or what?

A wedding full of drunk sexual deviants what could go wrong...wait I need to also require armed security to my quote.

EXACTLY.

Boom. Problem solved.

No, they won't. Businesses are under no obligation to explain why they're refusing service.

LOL while you are quoting the Bible you may want to read up on why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorra. :laugh:

LOL, so you're dumb enough to think we're a Judeo-Christian theocracy?

Big surprise.

Fee schedule:

Is that legal?

I'm mocking the left, you are not that quick on the uptake are you.

Fee schedule:

Is that legal?

A wedding full of drunk sexual deviants what could go wrong...wait I need to also require armed security to my quote.

:lol:

What exactly are you so afraid of?

Do you think you'll catch the gay?

EXACTLY.

Boom. Problem solved.

No, they won't. Businesses are under no obligation to explain why they're refusing service.

Businesses have no right to discriminate no matter how weasely they attempt it.

+
Fee schedule:

Is that legal?

I'm mocking the left, you are not that quick on the uptake are you.

Try mocking it in an adult fashion then.

LOL, so you're dumb enough to think we're a Judeo-Christian theocracy?

Big surprise.

Lack of reading comprehension or trolling, its one of the two? :laugh:

Boom. Problem solved.

Businesses have no right to discriminate no matter how weasely they attempt it.

But they do have the right to refuse service, without explanation.

Forum List

Back