Zone1 Reagan or Moses?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Which one is greater? Definitely Reagan. Reagan's quotes are an order of magnitude wiser. In addition, Reagan called for freedom, and Moses called for slavery.

Therefore, it is recommended to replace the religion of Moses with the teachings of Reagan.

As commandments, use Reagan's quotes, wise, beautiful, graceful, truthful, luminous.

Reagan showed the Way, it remains only to follow it clearly.

Which one is greater? Definitely Reagan. Reagan's quotes are an order of magnitude wiser. In addition, Reagan called for freedom, and Moses called for slavery.

Therefore, it is recommended to replace the religion of Moses with the teachings of Reagan.

As commandments, use Reagan's quotes, wise, beautiful, graceful, truthful, luminous.

Reagan showed the Way, it remains only to follow it clearly.

Moses received his orders directly from God. Reagan received his from a brain going bad, Nancy, and Nancy's mystic fortune teller.

And Reagan turned mentally ill people out in to the streets.

• Banned
Moses received his orders directly from God.
Show me the video where Moses gets it from God. If you don't have proof, shut up.

Clairvoyants used to see the bright light emanating from the faces of Reagan. I believe he received the words from heaven.

• Banned
WinterBorn
The Jews themselves did not see this, he went there alone. And if we assume that he received it from God, It's not a fact that it was a good god. The good god lived in the sky, but this one hid in the mountains.

Show me the video where Moses gets it from God. If you don't have proof, shut up.

Clairvoyants used to see the bright light emanating from the faces of Reagan. I believe he received the words from heaven.

Oh, and Moses led his people OUT of slavery. Reagan presided over one of the biggest increase in our national debt.

WinterBorn
The Jews themselves did not see this, he went there alone. And if we assume that he received it from God, It's not a fact that it was a good god. The good god lived in the sky, but this one hid in the mountains.

It was the God of the Old Testament. He doesn't "live in the sky". And he was not hiding in the mountains.

• Banned
Oh, and Moses led his people OUT of slavery. Reagan presided over one of the biggest increase in our national debt.
Nothing like that, he totalitarian ordered to obey God and his servants. The commandments are not free, but directive, characteristic of slave systems.

Forum List

Back