The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

It's relevant to point out that while the United States were founded in violent defiance and rebellion against a horrendous tyrant, Canada was founded in grovelling and cowering before that same tyrant.

While we were kicking that tyrant's ass, you were kissing his ass.

Some of the difference that this has made remains to this day.
But it's turned out that the US was the warmongering tyrant all along.

Yes, there's a difference between Canada and the US, and we're quite proud of it!

Why don't you worry about Canada. They are doing better getting the vaccine than in the US. You are an annoying human being. Bye....ENJOY THE VENTILATOR!
You're obviously confused, but that's what I was hoping for.

That would be called attempted murder in this county derpster. You aren’t allowed to intentionally place sick people with other prisoners. Macron will be lucky if he isn’t dragged into the streets and guillotined. The French don’t take kindly to wanna be dictators.

This is the same country that let Hitler walk rights in and take over, without a fight.

frenchy.jpg

That would be called attempted murder in this county derpster. You aren’t allowed to intentionally place sick people with other prisoners. Macron will be lucky if he isn’t dragged into the streets and guillotined. The French don’t take kindly to wanna be dictators.
Macron and the rest of us say fuck you. Comply or retreat to your hidey-hole. The responsibly vaxed majority is about out of patience.

The vaccinated are tired of carrying those that refuse to get the vaccine. If we had all refused the shot, we would still be in a lock down. You who are resisting to be vaccinated are sponging off those who did.

When you come to a business that says "Were a mask if you are unvaccinated." we cannot be sure the rule will be met. I know some unvaccinated will enter without a mask...because they don't really care about anyone other than themselves. I guess you could call it the "Former Guy Syndrome."

Pneumonia deaths approximate over 40,000 per year in the US. Flu deaths about 35,000 deaths with ovet 16 million requiring medical attention, over 5 Million cases reported annually. Compromised physical health is the leading cause of death. Pneumonia is highly contagious. The highest death rates resulting from Wuhan 19 are those aged 65+ with the majority of those suffering from preconditions. Those 75 on up suffer the greatest mortality rate. In 1957 H2N2 Asian flu virus in the US attacked a broader age classification. Mortality exceeded 80,000 deaths in the US alone. One fact to keep in mind is the number of those housed in care centers today exceeds 1957 well over 1000 times.
Your numbers are bullshit. The Delta variant is affecting CHILDREN and has lowered the average age of those currently hospitalized and dead from 65 to under 50.

Macron and the rest of us say fuck you. Comply or retreat to your hidey-hole. The responsibly vaxed majority is about out of patience.
The vaxxed "majority" can take their impatience and shove it up your semen-stained assholes.

What are you gonna do? Make us?

I will shoot 100 holes in anybody who dares try. I will fucking smoke anyone who denies me anything or demands proof of a vax.

At that point, the shooting war begins and I will kill everyone pushing this shit and their whole family before I go to Valhalla in a blaze of glory.

Now. Tell me about how impatient your bitch ass is becoming?

I didnt make a false anything, Daniel said the Spanish Flu lasted for years, I corrected his mistake.

So what is the fucking sad false equivalency? Your reading comprehension is what is fucking sad.
100% apples and oranges. Your entire post was bullshit. Comparing the flu which is 35k per year to COVID which killed over half a million in its first? Beat it

The vaxxed "majority" can take their impatience and shove it up your semen-stained assholes.

What are you gonna do? Make us?

I will shoot 100 holes in anybody who dares try. I will fucking smoke anyone who denies me anything or demands proof of a vax.

At that point, the shooting war begins and I will kill everyone pushing this shit and their whole family before I go to Valhalla in a blaze of glory.

Now. Tell me about how impatient your bitch ass is becoming?
Reported to the FBI ^

All I did is search the CDC website, apparently they are wrong, interesting? I guess morning joe and CNN know best.
Learn something

Forum List

Back