The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

Fear faker? Tell that to the others who were seriously ill or to the families who lost loved ones. There are also lingering health issues from it.
I will tell all 0.05% of them you new to the scene fear faker.

Fear faker? Tell that to the others who were seriously ill or to the families who lost loved ones. There are also lingering health issues from it.
How many people a year die from pneumonia , flu, or respiratory illness? What does your doctor tell you about blood pressure, alcohol, smoking cigs (or pot), food consumption, diet? No one discounts or takes likely the illness of another, yet one should have the freedom of choice to choose or ignore medical advice and accept the consequences for their actions. Ones health should be taken seriously however in a majority of cases not. When fear and social pressure govern your actions you have a much larger problem then you are willing to recognize.

Last edited:
How many people a year die from ammonia, flu, or respiratory illness? What does your doctor tell you about blood pressure, alcohol, smoking cigs (or pot), food consumption, diet? No one discounts or takes likely the illness of another, yet one should have the freedom of choice to choose or ignore medical advice and accept the consequences for their actions. Ones health should be taken seriously however in a majority of cases not. When fear and social pressure govern your actions you have a much larger problem then you are willing to recognize.
A lot of other illnesses aren’t contagious. I do what I need to, others can do the same.

Especially when they find it funny.
I just hope they or a member of their family are not victims to the Delta strain. Their insistence to stay unvaccinated is just inviting COVID to merge into another, more deadly, variant. So, while these people insist they have "freedom" to remain unvaccinated, they are just enabling COVID to spread and mutate into a new strain of disease.

But when they are laying face down sucking on the ventilator....they will still have their "freedom."

How many people a year die from ammonia, flu, or respiratory illness? What does your doctor tell you about blood pressure, alcohol, smoking cigs (or pot), food consumption, diet? No one discounts or takes likely the illness of another, yet one should have the freedom of choice to choose or ignore medical advice and accept the consequences for their actions. Ones health should be taken seriously however in a majority of cases not. When fear and social pressure govern your actions you have a much larger problem then you are willing to recognize.
You are ignoring the welfare of society at large, clearly as some selfish or political stunt. You should be ashamed.

A lot of other illnesses aren’t contagious. I do what I need to, others can do the same.
Pneumonia deaths approximate over 40,000 per year in the US. Flu deaths about 35,000 deaths with ovet 16 million requiring medical attention, over 5 Million cases reported annually. Compromised physical health is the leading cause of death. Pneumonia is highly contagious. The highest death rates resulting from Wuhan 19 are those aged 65+ with the majority of those suffering from preconditions. Those 75 on up suffer the greatest mortality rate. In 1957 H2N2 Asian flu virus in the US attacked a broader age classification. Mortality exceeded 80,000 deaths in the US alone. One fact to keep in mind is the number of those housed in care centers today exceeds 1957 well over 1000 times.

You are ignoring the welfare of society at large, clearly as some selfish or political stunt. You should be ashamed.
I do not live my life for the welfare of society or state, furthermore, I served my country, paid taxes, voted, obeyed the law, and earned the right to live as I so choose. If it’s my time to die, so be it, I have lived a long productive life and have no regrets. I look at my children and grand children and thank God for the life I have been blessed with. At my age every day is a blessing.

Now the small town of Gaithersburg has enacted their very own bright and shiny virtue signaling hoax mask mandate
Why were we herded into getting vaccinations when the goalposts just get moved to serve every town councils lockdown and masking whims

WOW! So 66% of them have gotten vaccinated??? Honestly, that seems pretty darn good! I'm surprised!
You really are this stupid. Those 33% rejected the shot. That doesn’t mean ANY of them ARE vaccinated. Jeez.....

Great letters - "Deserters in a war" is spot on. We should do what Macron did. Let the bastards take to the streets and get arrested. Then pack them like sardines into undersized holding cells and let them infect one another to their little heart's content.

It's working in France as millions are deciding that they'd rather be able to eat in restaurants, go to shows, and shop where they want to shop is more important than their ill-founded fears.

That would be called attempted murder in this county derpster. You aren’t allowed to intentionally place sick people with other prisoners. Macron will be lucky if he isn’t dragged into the streets and guillotined. The French don’t take kindly to wanna be dictators.

I see a ton of #'s thrown around in these Covid threads.

Here the only one that matters>>

The # of people who are resolute that the vax obsessed are full-on mental cases?

They'll be rolling up their sleeves.....never.:2up:

That would be called attempted murder in this county derpster. You aren’t allowed to intentionally place sick people with other prisoners. Macron will be lucky if he isn’t dragged into the streets and guillotined. The French don’t take kindly to wanna be dictators.
Indeed....the American public has no clue as to the level of violence going on in French cities. It's laughable. Not reported anywhere in the US media btw.

We dont get furious at others exercising their choice nor lose our shit over it.
We take care of ourselves and our responsibilities. Someone else’s choice is not my responsibility. If I’m worried I can quake, cower snd hide but libbies are more prone to try forcing others to adopt their idiocy,

So....you are a racist...you hate blacks and hispanics? Since they are the two groups least likely to get the vaccine shot......

You are a racist.....you hate blacks and hispanics...do you want to put blacks and hispanics who didn't get the shot into camps....? Make them use separate facilities?
Yeah man....JimH is the most prolific racist mofu on the whole board. He doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

I do not live my life for the welfare of society or state, furthermore, I served my country, paid taxes, voted, obeyed the law, and earned the right to live as I so choose. If it’s my time to die, so be it, I have lived a long productive life and have no regrets. I look at my children and grand children and thank God for the life I have been blessed with. At my age every day is a blessing.
But your selfishness may cost those you claim to love , their lives

Forum List

Back