The utter sadness of childhood under Trump

The weather outside is perfect, with leaves blowing ever so lightly with a cool breeze stirring. My street is lit up with porch lights, with a few us in Hollaween decor. The stores are emptied of their candy goods, all in anticipation of childhood knocking at our doors. In the far distance I heard children laughing, only to find its a family down the street hosting some remnants of a party with only their 3 kids in attendence. I sat on my porch, in full mask, waiting on children to appear, just to feel a gleam of normality...before Novembers nightmare began, but to my surprise, not one child appeared and I was okay with it, safety first.

As I packed my goods to enter my home, I looked down the street and thought about yesterday and how desperate life has become under racism and Trump. I walked into my home, turned off the lights and came here to comment on this day of childhood slowly disappearing for all our kids. No schools, no social activities, just in home gatherings and mom and dad. How sad a life we gave to our most treasured and how sad a life they will continue to have should Trump win a second term....Please for the sake of our kids, our future, lets get rid of this man once and for all. Vote Biden/Harris
So Trump is responsible for what's happening on over half the planet.
It's no wonder I had you on Ignore for a few years.
You're dumber than canine waste.
OMG, you had me on ignore??? Why the change? LOLOLOL....Are you missing me or simply too stupid and bored with your own?

Our kids are perfectly happy

Maybe it's leftist parenting

You are a fawking idiot. Mental illness is getting to a crisis level. The worst effects has been for those between 18-35. I have six kids, between 21 and 35. The ramifications of the Covid epidemic, and the total ineptness of the moron we have in the presidency, has distributed immense damage to my children. I got to tell you, the stupid SOB Trump is flying into town tomorrow. A backass airport in a backass area of the country. I would like to walk up and kick his sorry fat ass. You are an insult to the Irish. Your stupidity is astounding.
They're Mental Illness was inherited from you.
I never felt the way towards Obama that you psychos feels towards Trump.
You hated Trump before COVID and you'll have him for the rest of our life because of a Letter.
You need psychiatric help.
News Flash, mf' I hate you too....LOOLOLOL

The weather outside is perfect, with leaves blowing ever so lightly with a cool breeze stirring. My street is lit up with porch lights, with a few us in Hollaween decor. The stores are emptied of their candy goods, all in anticipation of childhood knocking at our doors. In the far distance I heard children laughing, only to find its a family down the street hosting some remnants of a party with only their 3 kids in attendence. I sat on my porch, in full mask, waiting on children to appear, just to feel a gleam of normality...before Novembers nightmare began, but to my surprise, not one child appeared and I was okay with it, safety first.

As I packed my goods to enter my home, I looked down the street and thought about yesterday and how desperate life has become under racism and Trump. I walked into my home, turned off the lights and came here to comment on this day of childhood slowly disappearing for all our kids. No schools, no social activities, just in home gatherings and mom and dad. How sad a life we gave to our most treasured and how sad a life they will continue to have should Trump win a second term....Please for the sake of our kids, our future, lets get rid of this man once and for all. Vote Biden/Harris
OMG, you had me on ignore??? Why the change? LOLOLOL....Are you missing me or simply too stupid and bored with your own?
I decided I needed more laughs in my life.
I wouldn't be shocked if 99% of the users here had you on Ignore.

yea biden and harris will rescue us.......
Harry, Trump is mentally incapable of helping this nation and why you brain dead ass ho's don't see this shit is just beyond comprehension. He's not able to see anything outside his view, please for the sake of this nation face reality before its too late.

Our democrat governor swore that trick or treaters would be arrested with their parents. Orange County sheriffs laughed. Biden wants the entire country locked down. Did Trump force democrats to be crazy? Is that the excuse? Trump made them crazy.

To the credit of sane people the trick or treaters, with costumes, with parents have been a steady stream. No masks. No nonsense.

Nice hissy fit; however, the red Communist Chinese are responsible and you punish Trump.

Sad really.

yea biden and harris will rescue us.......
Harry, Trump is mentally incapable of helping this nation and why you brain dead ass ho's don't see this shit is just beyond comprehension. He's not able to see anything outside his view, please for the sake of this nation face reality before its too late.
Tell us the last President who you felt was great.
Even though I know who you're going to post.

First off, who the fuck are you, who gives a fuck about you and drop the fuck dead....I don't need you to validate me here...every gotdamn post I put out here you ants to shit mf's come a running...cause I got it like dat. Please put me on ignore or I will you....deal?

Nice hissy fit; however, the red Communist Chinese are responsible and you punish Trump.

Sad really.
He's on tape you brain dead white fuck, he's on tape..the whore knew about it and didn't do jack shit until it was too late...8 million and counting...you as wipe loser

So you want to vote for Biden, after he promised to shut everything down and lock those kids in their homes again????

Have you been hanging out with Hunter????

When did he promise to shut everything down?

Sad really.
He's on tape you brain dead white fuck, he's on tape..the whore knew about it and didn't do jack shit until it was too late...8 million and counting...you as wipe loser

Hypothetically, if Trump wins again, what is your plan?

Let's see: Your Halloween was ruined because the children were afraid that President Trump would jump out from behind the bushes and yell "Booga Booga Boo"?

GTFO. Are you kidding me? Blaming people's fear of a communist Chinese virus, on a President who reacted valiantly to it?

You're a real piece of work. Those kids stand far more of a risk of getting candy stuffed with razor blades and broken glass that some sick liberal thought would be funny.
Listen, Bob has this white bitch on tape knowing about this shit in Jan. He's on tape. As for you not liking my ode to halloween bit, find a pole and place but hole firmly on it and glide to your hearts content, you zit face troll

Why are you still here, if this country and the President is so bad? I mean you could of moved out about 3 1/2 years ago, instead of just living such a miserable life here with the rest of US who want 4 more years of this President. Are you going to leave with the rest of the elite progs who promised the 1st time to leave the country, but didnt, but say again, "THIS TIME" i will leave for sure? Oh by the way, it seems that people have no longer taken responsibility for their most basic fundamental charge and that is, if you bring a child into this world, it isnt up to everyone else to take care of it, but you damn self. You go out and fuck, you get pregnant, you take care of the child.....Dumbasses like you, have fallen for the Uncle Government will take care of you from Cradle to Grave, like the Life of Julia...Are you a Julia?

You are a fawking idiot. Mental illness is getting to a crisis level. The worst effects has been for those between 18-35. I have six kids, between 21 and 35. The ramifications of the Covid epidemic, and the total ineptness of the moron we have in the presidency, has distributed immense damage to my children. I got to tell you, the stupid SOB Trump is flying into town tomorrow. A backass airport in a backass area of the country. I would like to walk up and kick his sorry fat ass. You are an insult to the Irish. Your stupidity is astounding.
Their Mental Illness was inherited from you.
You hated Trump before COVID and you'll hate him for the rest of your life because of a Letter.

Piss off you punk ass bitch. My kids have more graduate degrees than your entire damn family. Some of them are struggling now, some of them are making over six figures, that doesn't change the fact that Trump suffers from NPD, is a piss poor leader, and does not have the intelligence of my eleven year old grandson. You, like the rest of the Trump supporters, are cursed with the fact that your intelligence is even lower than his.

Sad really.

Hypothetically, if Trump wins again, what is your plan?
Spit in the eyes of every white person I work with that voted for Trump, then leave and go home and to have a drink. What are your plans when he loses and he will.

First off, who the fuck are you, who gives a fuck about you and drop the fuck dead....I don't need you to validate me here...every gotdamn post I put out here you ants to shit mf's come a running...cause I got it like dat. Please put me on ignore or I will you....deal?
Based on the responses to your insane point of view, the only one who validates you here is yourself.
You are free to start an invitation Thread.
If you post on a regular Thread, expect responses to your Mental Illness.
By the way...learn English.

It's only a gain to my IQ if you put me on Ignore.
I am bigger than that because I can discuss issues using facts...you can't.

You hated Trump before COVID and you'll hate him for the rest of your life because of a Letter.

Piss off you punk ass bitch. My kids have more graduate degrees than your entire damn family. Some of them are struggling now, some of them are making over six figures, that doesn't change the fact that Trump suffers from NPD, is a piss poor leader, and does not have the intelligence of my eleven year old grandson. You, like the rest of the Trump supporters, are cursed with the fact that your intelligence is even lower than his.
I have plenty of family members in great professions; it doesn't mean they're not mentally ill.

You can't reach these brain dead white mf's. These people are hopelessly locked on stupid.

If this is your way of informing us you have herpes, TMI. Seriously TMI
Funny...listen as wipe, should that maniac get a second term, you white mf's are in for the ride of your lives..the man don't give a fuck about you yahoo's and he will prove it.

Forum List

Back