The utter sadness of childhood under Trump

Our kids are perfectly happy

Maybe it's leftist parenting

You are a fawking idiot. Mental illness is getting to a crisis level. The worst effects has been for those between 18-35. I have six kids, between 21 and 35. The ramifications of the Covid epidemic, and the total ineptness of the moron we have in the presidency, has distributed immense damage to my children. I got to tell you, the stupid SOB Trump is flying into town tomorrow. A backass airport in a backass area of the country. I would like to walk up and kick his sorry fat ass. You are an insult to the Irish. Your stupidity is astounding.
Their Mental Illness was inherited from you.
I never felt the way towards Obama that you psychos feels towards Trump.
You hated Trump before COVID and you'll hate him for the rest of your life because of a Letter.
You need psychiatric help.

Piss off you punk ass bitch. My kids have more graduate degrees than your entire damn family. Some of them are struggling now, some of them are making over six figures, that doesn't change the fact that Trump suffers from NPD, is a piss poor leader, and does not have the intelligence of my eleven year old grandson. You, like the rest of the Trump supporters, are cursed with the fact that your intelligence is even lower than his.
You can't reach these brain dead white mf's. These people are hopelessly locked on stupid.
All you are doing is using curses and ad hominems; there's absolutely nothing that would be admissible in a court of law.

If this is your way of informing us you have herpes, TMI. Seriously TMI
Funny...listen as wipe, should that maniac get a second term, you white mf's are in for the ride of your lives..the man don't give a fuck about you yahoo's and he will prove it.
Is that why most of our cities are getting back to work?
Don't worry, I'm sure the Democrats will try to make everyone starve.

The weather outside is perfect, with leaves blowing ever so lightly with a cool breeze stirring. My street is lit up with porch lights, with a few us in Hollaween decor. The stores are emptied of their candy goods, all in anticipation of childhood knocking at our doors. In the far distance I heard children laughing, only to find its a family down the street hosting some remnants of a party with only their 3 kids in attendence. I sat on my porch, in full mask, waiting on children to appear, just to feel a gleam of normality...before Novembers nightmare began, but to my surprise, not one child appeared and I was okay with it, safety first.

As I packed my goods to enter my home, I looked down the street and thought about yesterday and how desperate life has become under racism and Trump. I walked into my home, turned off the lights and came here to comment on this day of childhood slowly disappearing for all our kids. No schools, no social activities, just in home gatherings and mom and dad. How sad a life we gave to our most treasured and how sad a life they will continue to have should Trump win a second term....Please for the sake of our kids, our future, lets get rid of this man once and for all. Vote Biden/Harris

Nice hissy fit; however, the red Communist Chinese are responsible and you punish Trump.

Sad really.
He's on tape you brain dead white fuck, he's on tape..the whore knew about it and didn't do jack shit until it was too late...8 million and counting...you as wipe loser

Hypothetically, if Trump wins again, what is your plan?
Spit in the eyes of every white person I work with that voted for Trump, then leave and go home and to have a drink. What are your plans when he loses and he will.

Will that not cause you to lose your job and perhaps get arrested?

I will get up and go to work and accept the choice of my country - like I did for Obammy and Slick Willie.
It is not all about me.

What will you drink when you get home?

The weather outside is perfect, with leaves blowing ever so lightly with a cool breeze stirring. My street is lit up with porch lights, with a few us in Hollaween decor. The stores are emptied of their candy goods, all in anticipation of childhood knocking at our doors. In the far distance I heard children laughing, only to find its a family down the street hosting some remnants of a party with only their 3 kids in attendence. I sat on my porch, in full mask, waiting on children to appear, just to feel a gleam of normality...before Novembers nightmare began, but to my surprise, not one child appeared and I was okay with it, safety first.

As I packed my goods to enter my home, I looked down the street and thought about yesterday and how desperate life has become under racism and Trump. I walked into my home, turned off the lights and came here to comment on this day of childhood slowly disappearing for all our kids. No schools, no social activities, just in home gatherings and mom and dad. How sad a life we gave to our most treasured and how sad a life they will continue to have should Trump win a second term....Please for the sake of our kids, our future, lets get rid of this man once and for all. Vote Biden/Harris

Let's see: Your Halloween was ruined because the children were afraid that President Trump would jump out from behind the bushes and yell "Booga Booga Boo"?

GTFO. Are you kidding me? Blaming people's fear of a communist Chinese virus, on a President who reacted valiantly to it?

You're a real piece of work. Those kids stand far more of a risk of getting candy stuffed with razor blades and broken glass that some sick liberal thought would be funny.
Listen, Bob has this white bitch on tape knowing about this shit in Jan. He's on tape. As for you not liking my ode to halloween bit, find a pole and place but hole firmly on it and glide to your hearts content, you zit face troll

Don't have a fucking clue what you just said, but ah sho likes me a gurl wif a durty mouf.

:auiqs.jpg:

Let's see: Your Halloween was ruined because the children were afraid that President Trump would jump out from behind the bushes and yell "Booga Booga Boo"?

GTFO. Are you kidding me? Blaming people's fear of a communist Chinese virus, on a President who reacted valiantly to it?

You're a real piece of work. Those kids stand far more of a risk of getting candy stuffed with razor blades and broken glass that some sick liberal thought would be funny.
Listen, Bob has this white bitch on tape knowing about this shit in Jan. He's on tape. As for you not liking my ode to halloween bit, find a pole and place but hole firmly on it and glide to your hearts content, you zit face troll

Don't have a fucking clue what you just said, but ah sho likes me a gurl wif a durty mouf.

She can't control her fingers!

Liberals are quite tough until someone responds; then they get all weepy.

Christmas has been under assault by the crazy left for decades. The left is tearing down statues of the Founding Fathers and even old Abe Lincoln is under assault. The left is at war with American tradition but by God they will do their best to save Halloween and blame the President.

You are a fawking idiot. Mental illness is getting to a crisis level. The worst effects has been for those between 18-35. I have six kids, between 21 and 35. The ramifications of the Covid epidemic, and the total ineptness of the moron we have in the presidency, has distributed immense damage to my children. I got to tell you, the stupid SOB Trump is flying into town tomorrow. A backass airport in a backass area of the country. I would like to walk up and kick his sorry fat ass. You are an insult to the Irish. Your stupidity is astounding.
You hated Trump before COVID and you'll hate him for the rest of your life because of a Letter.

Piss off you punk ass bitch. My kids have more graduate degrees than your entire damn family. Some of them are struggling now, some of them are making over six figures, that doesn't change the fact that Trump suffers from NPD, is a piss poor leader, and does not have the intelligence of my eleven year old grandson. You, like the rest of the Trump supporters, are cursed with the fact that your intelligence is even lower than his.

You are upset. Lol

You know nothing of me or my family... that and I think you're a blowhard

Now if your life and family is so wonderful what's your problem with Trump? Orange Man Bad Syndrome?

What will ou do if Trump happens to win again?

0DF14606-0CD9-4EE0-8194-61D9E8112190.gif
73D2D38C-653D-4112-841F-FAA758955772.jpeg

If this is your way of informing us you have herpes, TMI. Seriously TMI
Funny...listen as wipe, should that maniac get a second term, you white mf's are in for the ride of your lives..the man don't give a fuck about you yahoo's and he will prove it.
Listen trigerred (is it like tiger red or did you mean triggered but you can't spell) any time someone wants to visit this white mf they are welcome to come. Nothing good waits here for anyone wishing me or mine harm.
Second, I'll take my chances that DT isn't going to turn into the tyrant you lefty loons say he is.
You see Dem states taking your liberties away and you say fine.
Meanwhile, DT didn't ask anything except a 15 day period to slow the spread.
Who are the tyrants again?

She can't control her fingers!
Her dreadlocks are too tight.

its spelled FUCKING....

yea biden and harris will rescue us.......
Harry, Trump is mentally incapable of helping this nation and why you brain dead ass ho's don't see this shit is just beyond comprehension. He's not able to see anything outside his view, please for the sake of this nation face reality before its too late.
i never said he was......but like biden is going to rescue the country....maybe you should face a little reality yourself......

No way I'm voting for Biden and Harris. With those people in charge, your kids wouldn't even have a future.

Under Biden and Harris, we wouldn't need a wall along the border, because people would be moving to Mexico.

Have you not seen what is going on in Democrat cities across this nation? Citizens being slaughtered, "Peaceful Protests" burning the city down?

That's the future you want with Biden/Harris? That's what you want your kids growing up in? A socialist nightmare, with people being beaten to death for defending their property, and Police officers being laid off in mass, so people are calling 911 and one shows up?

You want criminals to rape and murder your kids, because when you called 911, not a single police officer bothered to show up?

That's the future you want? Because that is what Biden/Harris are offering you and your children.

Forum List

Back