The US should withdraw from the Olympics......forever!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
With the advent of the Left turning it's citizens against their own country and causing them to hate it we watch them protest their own national anthem and the country they go to represent, I think it's time the US stop it's Olympic program and either tell the world how awful it is and not deserving to be a participant with the rest of the world, or acknowledge that its citizenry have all been brain washed by the Left and are now all mentally ill.

Either explanation will suffice,

Personally, I stopped caring long ago.

But considering that the CCP now runs the US, I don't think they will allow the US to drop out of the Olympics, even though they should do so just to protest China engaged in mass genocide against it's own people as well as their criminality in creating the Covid virus and purposefully allowing it to spread to the rest of the world once it got released. As for whether they meant to do so or whether it was initially an accident is besides the point.

But Chairman Xiden won't allow that. Nope, he will send athletes to the games as they stand there and turn their backs on the country they were paid to represent.

Then again, now that the US is run 100% by the Left, maybe they are justified by hating their country as much as they do. It is run by racists now after all.

With the advent of the Left turning it's citizens against their own country and causing them to hate it we watch them protest their own national anthem and the country they go to represent, I think it's time the US stop it's Olympic program and either tell the world how awful it is and not deserving to be a participant with the rest of the world, or acknowledge that its citizenry have all been brain washed by the Left and are now all mentally ill.

But considering that the CCP now runs the US, I don't think they will allow the US to drop out of the Olympics, even though they should do so just to protest China engaged in mass genocide against it's own people as well as their criminality in creating the Covid virus and purposefully allowing it to spread to the rest of the world once it got released. As for whether they meant to do so or whether it was initially an accident is besides the point.

But Chairman Xiden won't allow that. Nope, he will send athletes to the games as they stand there and turn their backs on the country they were paid to represent.

Then again, now that the US is run 100% by the Left, maybe they are justified by hating their country as much as they do. It is run by racists now after all.
If the athletes don't agree with the country they represent, maybe they should represent a country that they do agree with. I concur with your assertion that we should get out of the Olympics. They IOC has been corrupted to the point that they are allowing transgender athletes to compete with others who are not their biologic gender, i.e. New Zealand.

I totally lost all interest when idiotic subjective events like rhythmic gymnastics, synchronized swimming, mogul skiing, and snowboard halfpipe were made "Olympic sports"....The teevee "coverage" has been worse and worse every games since L.A. '84.

The Olympics sucks.

I'm not going to bother watching the Olympics. I can just imagine how the Moon Bats and Negroes are going to show their ass. Like that hate filled Negro Ho the other day doing Olympic Women's hammer throw trials. It will be embarrassing.

Yup, professional sports is not worth my time. I will watch the Isle of man TT because the competitors are REAL men, and a few bad ass, women. Not a bunch of whiney twerps.

Forum List

Back