The US needs to tax American Jews more to pay for their aid package

Well you stated Israel stealing land is the cause of the world’s problems, right?

dear, the world's biggest problem is the ME, they hate us, they have oil and bioweapons.
Simple enough??

In other words you're changing what you said in this thread repeatedly, correct?
dear, why waste time like a child???? Why not say what I changed????

You said Israel stealing land is the root cause of all of the world’s problems. Do you want to retract that statement?

Well you stated Israel stealing land is the cause of the world’s problems, right?

dear, the world's biggest problem is the ME, they hate us, they have oil and bioweapons.
Simple enough??

If Israel were to perish they would still pose the same threat to us and would
still hate us. Your plan won't make anyone love us.

It time we make friends and not enemies, Israel likes enemies , lets not let their enemies become ours, and Iran is not a threat.

Its justified in the fact they do not need our tax money anymore,.

mostly we loan them money and they buy military equipment with it. Their jet fighters are almost 100% American. Iron Dome was mostly developed here. THey need both systems desperately.
It would be stupid to abandon them in that neighborhood when their only defense might then be tactical nuclear weapons or worse.

Hatred is no answer. A peace plan is. Does your blind hatred prevent you from understanding?

Its justified in the fact they do not need our tax money anymore,.

mostly we loan them money and they buy military equipment with it. Their jet fighters are almost 100% American. Iron Dome was mostly developed here. THey need both systems desperately.
It would be stupid to abandon them in that neighborhood when their only defense might then be tactical nuclear weapons or worse.

Hatred is no answer. A peace plan is. Does your blind hatred prevent you from understanding?

They have enough. The iron dome has been proved to be a false piece of equipment. We are further ahead being friends with Iran. Hey just call me anti Semitic, don't beat around the bush. I don't care. Israel is a drain on us, and wants to lead us into another war, with Iran. Time to end their aid, they have plenty of money. Why in the hell should I pay taxes so our government can send it to people who steal others land and don't give a rip about anyone else. I really don't want to pay taxes to send it to those people and they don't appreciate it.

[
penny.....I am quite sure the poster meant the Palestinians who get pennies compared to Israel. Your right I back up everything I say with legit sources. Please devour my next and last thread I posted. You can see how giving your relatives are. It will be before this response , I copied quite a bit for you all as I know you hate to read links. Post #171. I should make it into a headline posting.[/QUOTE]

For those interested in that which penny considers a LEGIT source-----search
LASHA DARKMOON

If Israel were to perish they would still pose the same threat to us and would
still hate us.

dear, why waste time like a tiny child. Tell us why they would hate us???

Because they're religious fanatics.

would they hate Switzerland too??

They spread their hate around the globe because they are equal opportunity haters.

So Iran shouts Death to America but not to Finland or Japan just by coincidence????

[
penny.....I am quite sure the poster meant the Palestinians who get pennies compared to Israel. Your right I back up everything I say with legit sources. Please devour my next and last thread I posted. You can see how giving your relatives are. It will be before this response , I copied quite a bit for you all as I know you hate to read links. Post #171. I should make it into a headline posting.

For those interested in that which penny considers a LEGIT source-----search
LASHA DARKMOON[/QUOTE]

wasted gibberish post

ah I get it, Zionism is not theft, its just coincidental that Israel is ending up with all the land that Arabs once lived on...

Did you really just say that? :lmao:

Dear, all the land that Israel is ending up with was Arab, obviously.

what makes you think it is "arab" ? arabs got to the area a bit over 1200
years ago and did not buy an inch--------jews have been living there fore more than 4000 years, Even the 'arabs' living in the Negev are migrants from Arabia-------

Forum List

Back