The US must protect Ukraine from Europe

I have not yet understood the role of Russia in this process, but in any case, this is the desire of Europe. European elites hate Ukraine and Western Slavs. Europe now is Prussianism and Franks, and Ukraine and the Western Slavs are the great Danube, their historical enemy.

But I think that Russia is no worse than the Bandera terror.
The role of Russia in this very moment is to wage war on Ukraine.

The role of Europe is to not support that initiative.

The role of you is to act unknowingly about Russian involvement but very concerned about European influence on Ukraine.

In all, it makes you, sorry to say, not very trustworthy.

The role of Russia in this very moment is to wage war on Ukraine.

The role of Europe is to not support that initiative.

The role of you is to act unknowingly about Russian involvement but very concerned about European influence on Ukraine.

In all, it makes you, sorry to say, not very trustworthy.
I don’t know about Moscow, but I know for sure that supporting Bandera’s terrorism is a crime.

If you don’t know about Moscow, truly, you have no idea about what’s going on. Sorry to break it to you.
This is an invariant. Supporting terrorism is criminal regardless of any policy of any country.

This is an invariant. Supporting terrorism is criminal regardless of any policy of any country.
You say that you are concerned over Ukraine. Ukraine to be saved from Europe.

Your stance right now: Like having a patient with an open chest wound in the ER and worrying about the status of the teeth.

Forum List

Back