Our Warnings, although ignored, have proven to be right

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

collective hysteria...that's what we've been going through as a nation, as THE WORLD, for the past two years...and you can't keep this up for ever.

Nearly a full two years ago for example I was warning that governments love to use a crisis to further consolidate power and control over the masses. I had many people getting real mad at me for that – even some Christians who said I was just being ridiculous. Um, two years on, and who is the one being ridiculous?

As I say, entire books will be filled with examples of this. They would include – just for starters – things like this:

When we warned that we would be subject to never-ending lockdowns and “emergency powers,” we were derided as tin foil hat nutters and conspiracy theorists.

When we warned that a two-tiered society would soon emerge where some would be discriminated against and treated unjustly, we were derided as tin foil hat nutters and conspiracy theorists.

When we warned that hardcore lockdowns would cause more harm than good, we were derided as tin foil hat nutters and conspiracy theorists.

The world is coming out of this idiocy and the left and the one worlders do not like it one bit. There is going to be payment For what they have done to the economy, to our lives, to our loved ones, to our children.

The minions will always minion for their masters, it's been proven over and over, even on this very board.

When the blue state royals say to wear masks, the minions wear their masks, and when the royals are seen
in public without the their masks, it's crickets from their minions.
Anyone seeing this as disturbing? I mean, this is America, not China, not Russia.

The minions will always minion for their masters, it's been proven over and over, even on this very board.

When the blue state royals say to wear masks, the minions wear their masks, and when the royals are seen
Anyone seeing this as disturbing? I mean, this is America, not China, not Russia.
There's not much to say as those same minions voted them into office.

I guess it's like buying a lemon of a product.....Most people don't want to admit it's a POS or even admit to purchasing it.....Sort of like how the Biden stickers were scraped off bumpers pretty darn quick. ;)

WTF.jpg

Are you sure?

Nobody likes Covid and so a substantial movement by small minded people can emerge out of their feelings.
Then they will attack anyone who is associated with the pandemic in any way. Doctors, health care workers, medical professionals, government, and others trying to serve the needs of the people, become the enemy.
It can't get any more childish, hypocritical, and small minded than that.

Their only solution to the problem is to blame Mr. Covid and do it long enough so that he will listen.

Eventually he will listen and go away! He actually could be going away now, but it's also possible that he has a few more variants up his sleeve.

In any case, it's nobody else's fault but his.

The Green New Deal Is a Dead Man's Hand

At least a dozen years ago, I warned people on the Netrix that Natural Air, which the Unabomber cult calls "Clean Air," will cause pandemic after pandemic if we ever go to alternate energies. For one hundred years, completely opposite of the way it was before the internal-combustion engine, auto emissions have prevented all pandemics.

The Green New Deal Is a Dead Man's Hand

At least a dozen years ago, I warned people on the Netrix that Natural Air, which the Unabomber cult calls "Clean Air," will cause pandemic after pandemic if we ever go to alternate energies. For one hundred years, completely opposite of the way it was before the internal-combustion engine, auto emissions have prevented all pandemics.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back