The US must protect Ukraine from Europe

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
If we discard the leftist false stereotypes and look at the situation soberly, it is easy to see that Europe holds the Eastern European countries for idiots and slaves. This applies even to East Germany, not to mention Poland, Czechoslovakia and so on. Therefore, the prospects for Ukraine in Europe are nothing more than the export of resources, cheap labor, the exploitation of children by European criminals, and so on, all this will ultimately lead to the death of the Ukrainian people, and this is already happening.

I am a supporter of the reunification of Ukraine and Poland. This is contrary to the interests of both Moscow and Europe and the false government of Ukraine. Therefore, America must protect Ukraine from Europe.

For the United States, in a geopolitical sense, it is generally important to strengthen and integrate Eastern Europe, up to the revival of Austria-Hungary. This is their best political ally, this is the salvation of the United States itself. This is the place in Europe where there was free politics like in the USA before the world wars killed Eastern Europe.

Last edited:
  • Banned
See what gorgeous girls there are in Ukraine.

Let the US save them from European perverts. AMEN

An American cowboy will save Ukrainian beauties from the aggression of fallen evil Europe. This is a romantic image of the United States that will make America great again and Russia loyal to the United States again, as in the days of Reagan.

• Banned
D7J6lDrW0AA7jIc.jpg:large

• Banned
If the US does not revive the Free Right Eastern Europe, the Left Europe with its allies will kill freedom in America. It's already happening.

If we discard the leftist false stereotypes and look at the situation soberly, it is easy to see that Europe holds the Eastern European countries for idiots and slaves. This applies even to East Germany, not to mention Poland, Czechoslovakia and so on. Therefore, the prospects for Ukraine in Europe are nothing more than the export of resources, cheap labor, the exploitation of children by European criminals, and so on, all this will ultimately lead to the death of the Ukrainian people, and this is already happening.

I am a supporter of the reunification of Ukraine and Poland. This is contrary to the interests of both Moscow and Europe and the false government of Ukraine. Therefore, America must protect Ukraine from Europe.

For the United States, in a geopolitical sense, it is generally important to strengthen and integrate Eastern Europe, up to the revival of Austria-Hungary. This is their best political ally, this is the salvation of the United States itself. This is the place in Europe where there was free politics like in the USA before the world wars killed Eastern Europe.

So you want to protect the Ukraine from Russia, so the US can enter and mess it all up?

• Banned
Ukrainian is a dialect of the Polish language. The modern authorities of Ukraine are loyal to Bandera's ideology. It's outrageous. Bandera brutally killed Poles, brothers of Ukrainians. Including in Ukraine itself.

caed4f90d06df24ee9525ae9d9054515.jpg

• Banned
So you want to protect the Ukraine from Russia, so the US can enter and mess it all up?
I want to protect Ukraine from Europe first of all. From the leftist appetites of the European imperialists.
The rest of the participants in this game are just puppets.

I want to protect Ukraine from Europe first of all. From the leftist appetites of the European imperialists.
The rest of the participants in this game are just puppets.

Right, you want to "protect" the Ukraine from what you think is out there.

But really, the US went into Iraq, Afghanistan, bombed Libya, Syria etc etc etc.

Has the US really protected anyone from anything? No.

The US is the BIGGEST threat to global security right now.

The murder of children by Bandera by screwing barbed wire to poles was due to economic considerations: he saved cartridges.

The inscription on the pillar: If I forget this, then let heaven forget me.

In your opinion, do we send thousands of troops?

Right, you want to "protect" the Ukraine from what you think is out there.

But really, the US went into Iraq, Afghanistan, bombed Libya, Syria etc etc etc.

Has the US really protected anyone from anything? No.

The US is the BIGGEST threat to global security right now.
During the Reagan era, the US pursued a right and just foreign policy. They destroyed leftist totalitarian and terrorist regimes. Among other things, they swept away the power of the KGB in the USSR, the power of the Pashtun elites in Northern Afghanistan and stopped the Serbian terror in the Balkans.
I want a return to Reagan-era politics.

In your opinion, do we send thousands of troops?
It's about the general political vector. These issues are resolved mainly in the cabinets, it is not so much the troops that are important here, but the legitimacy of the decisions.

The name "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" is a forgery. The Ukrainian people have nothing to do with these scumbags. On the territory of Ukraine there were colonies of various national minorities, apparently it was their hand. The Ukrainian people are simply zombified. Ukrainians could not kill their brothers.

During the Reagan era, the US pursued a right and just foreign policy. They destroyed leftist totalitarian and terrorist regimes. Among other things, they swept away the power of the KGB in the USSR, the power of the Pashtun elites in Northern Afghanistan and stopped the Serbian terror in the Balkans.
I want a return to Reagan-era politics.

Yeah, a "right" as in "right wing" foreign policy. They armed the Mujaheddin, who became the Taliban.

He supported Iran AND Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War. Both of those also became the US's enemy years later.

He supported the Saudi Arabians, who made up most of the 9/11 bombers and whose main funder was from Saudi Arabia and the Saudis probably had quite a few other "unofficial" funders.

He supported Apartheid in South Africa, saying he was a terrorist.

He sent US satellites to China, helping them to develop and reaffirmed the "one China policy" which is causing all the controversy in that part of the region.

Seems Reagan's policies were very much designed to allow the US to make war in the 2000s and 2010s..... so yes, his policies were very much "right" wing.

The population of Western Ukraine is the closest to the Poles in cultural and ethnic terms. In fact, the Ukrainian language itself remains alive precisely there. There are even ethnic Polish peoples such as the Opolians living there. How could it be that it was the west of Ukraine that "became famous" for Bandera terrorism? This is a terrible left scam. Villainy incomprehensible to the mind.

Yeah, a "right" as in "right wing" foreign policy. They armed the Mujaheddin, who became the Taliban.
This is a blatant lie. The Taliban were direct enemies of the Mujahideen (fighters of the Northern Alliance led by Massoud). You are either a zombie or a liar, I'm not going to discuss this crazy nonsense.

This is a blatant lie. The Taliban were direct enemies of the Mujahideen (fighters of the Northern Alliance led by Massoud). You are either a zombie or a liar, I'm not going to discuss this crazy nonsense.

"After the Soviet Union intervened and occupied Afghanistan in 1979, Islamic mujahideen fighters waged a war against Soviet forces. During the Soviet–Afghan War, nearly all of the Taliban's original leaders had fought for either the Hezb-i Islami Khalis or the Harakat-i Inqilab-e Islami factions of the Mujahideen.[124]"

Forum List

Back