The US is the only country in the world the opposition is working for the Biden virus against their own country

Show my quote where I said to shut down "all" of the economy with or without the underline.

Obviously I didn't think we were shutting down "essential services," but saying we are ONLY allowing essential services to run is shutting down the economy.

You're a liar, and a bad one
You’re nuts. You’re accusing me of editing your posts when I haven’t done anything of the sort.

So show the quote. Where did I say "all?"

You obviously can't.

When you say "editing posts," I'm not accusing you of a rules violation, you didn't do it in a quote box. You did it in your post. I'm just calling you a liar
I already did show you the quote above. It’s post 34.

You did say that I edited your quote:
Liar, you added the word "all" and you underlined YOUR word. Then you put it in my quote as if I said it.

You’re absolutely crazy.

Show my quote where I said to shut down "all" of the economy with or without the underline.

Obviously I didn't think we were shutting down "essential services," but saying we are ONLY allowing essential services to run is shutting down the economy.

You're a liar, and a bad one
You’re nuts. You’re accusing me of editing your posts when I haven’t done anything of the sort.

So show the quote. Where did I say "all?"

You obviously can't.

When you say "editing posts," I'm not accusing you of a rules violation, you didn't do it in a quote box. You did it in your post. I'm just calling you a liar
I already did show you the quote above. It’s post 34.

You did say that I edited your quote:
Liar, you added the word "all" and you underlined YOUR word. Then you put it in my quote as if I said it.

You’re absolutely crazy.

OK, now I understand. You're right that I used the term "all" there.

The reason I didn't connect was because in that discussion I thought we were talking about geography. I meant Democrats want to shut it down everywhere while sane people only want to shut it down in certain geographies.

You meant by all that you don't want to shut down "essential" parts of the economy. Which we never did even the first time we shut it down. Obviously we need grocery stores to eat or we'll turn into your dream of becoming Venezuela and eating zoo animals to stay alive. It's retarded to say you don't want to shut down the economy again because you aren't going to shut down grocery stores.

Shutting us down again would devastate the economy and most of the country it's not necessary. You know that of course, it's what you want. Economic devastation because you think it'll help get votes in November.

And if the cost is also suicides, domestic abuse, depression, suicides, people losing their businesses and retirement funds and children's growth being stunted, well, orange man bad is enough for you to justify that

Forum List

Back