Biden has another Alzheimer moment on zoom meeting....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy will be drooling on camera by November....

Former Vice President attempted a ‘Zoom’ conference call with disastrous results Thursday; asking the same question before eventually admitting “never mind, I’ll be quiet.”

“Can you hear the Vice President? He just said ‘Hi,’” asked the chat host.

“Hi? I don’t think she can hear me. That’s ok. How are you? Where are you speaking to me from? Where are you now? Where are you, now, speaking to me? Where’s home? Never mind, the capital of the world,” fired-back a confused Biden.

Every time he has one of these moments, they will blame it on “technical difficulties”.

Spamming for Hannity with lame nonsense like this kind of crap. Desperation on parade. Trumpers embarrass themselves every day here on USMB.

This guy will be drooling on camera by November....

Former Vice President attempted a ‘Zoom’ conference call with disastrous results Thursday; asking the same question before eventually admitting “never mind, I’ll be quiet.”

“Can you hear the Vice President? He just said ‘Hi,’” asked the chat host.

“Hi? I don’t think she can hear me. That’s ok. How are you? Where are you speaking to me from? Where are you now? Where are you, now, speaking to me? Where’s home? Never mind, the capital of the world,” fired-back a confused Biden.

Every week he seems to get worse. We'll see how long the DNC keeps up with this charade.

Forum List

Back